• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion- The .....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Oh I do. More about Kairi, though Naminé is only confusing because of the hair color.

I tend to focus on the ingame ones, since those are the final versions (what with DD not being canon even in its CG prettiness blah yargh), and there's something about Aqua's eyes that throws me off. Even so, it's hard to say--I don't detect a lot of difference between some of the (female) faces, aside from Olette as compared to Namine/Kairi/Xion.

But assuming that Namine/Kairi/Xion looks like Aqua, and Roxas (and, to a lesser degree, Sora) looks like Ven, the three Riku figures (Axel, Terra, and Riku himself) are really different. I wonder why that is...?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I tend to focus on the ingame ones, since those are the final versions (what with DD not being canon even in its CG prettiness blah yargh), and there's something about Aqua's eyes that throws me off. Even so, it's hard to say--I don't detect a lot of difference between some of the (female) faces, aside from Olette as compared to Namine/Kairi/Xion.

But assuming that Namine/Kairi/Xion looks like Aqua, and Roxas (and, to a lesser degree, Sora) looks like Ven, the three Riku figures (Axel, Terra, and Riku himself) are really different. I wonder why that is...?

Because Naminé is Kairi's Nobody so of course they'd look alike. Xion looks like both Kairi and Aqua indicating a double connection between them, and Aqua being like Kairi could be to throw us off about who Xion really is. Nomura made a deal about that in his interviews in the matter.
Sora Roxas and Ven are supposed to look alike, again.
Riku, Axel and Terra, however, are unrelated in such a manner. That's their relation - they're not each other's Nobodies, they're not each other's "got erased and shoved into a 4 year old", they're not nothing.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Because Naminé is Kairi's Nobody so of course they'd look alike. Xion looks like both Kairi and Aqua indicating a double connection between them, and Aqua being like Kairi could be to throw us off about who Xion really is. Nomura made a deal about that in his interviews in the matter.
Sora Roxas and Ven are supposed to look alike, again.
Riku, Axel and Terra, however, are unrelated in such a manner. That's their relation - they're not each other's Nobodies, they're not each other's "got erased and shoved into a 4 year old", they're not nothing.

I realize that, I'm just wondering why, out of our three little trinities, the Riku figure is the one to be different every time. For example, let's suppose Ven looked nothing like Sora or Roxas, but Aqua and Terra both resembled Kairi and Riku; it would feel more mixed up. Instead, it's more linear. Seems like it might be significant.

Then again, this is Kingdom Hearts.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I realize that, I'm just wondering why, out of our three little trinities, the Riku figure is the one to be different every time. For example, let's suppose Ven looked nothing like Sora or Roxas, but Aqua and Terra both resembled Kairi and Riku; it would feel more mixed up. Instead, it's more linear. Seems like it might be significant.

Then again, this is Kingdom Hearts.

The true irony of the matter is that Nomura said at one point that not all of TAV are related to people we know. so seeing how Ven is obviously related to Sora and we have Terra giving Riku the Keyblade and looking like a color-inversed version of Xehanort, it makes Aqua as the one unrelated.

A

Azrael

just wondering what will her be called he what? maybe Xion- The Key for All lol dont know what to say how about you guyz what you think of her?

A potential yaoi shield for Riku (*shot*)

Has good potential.

If only she was more developed like Aqua *rawr*

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Barnacles. I missed this. When/where did this happen again?

LS, being Terra's Proxy, and whose words are canon as opposed to the fight against Sora: *notices Sora has the Keyblade* you're not the one I chose.

Another Report said:
There should be a hint about Riku being a chosen wielder hidden discretely somewhere in the additions to the game, so certainly try and find it.

he's talking about the FM+ here. LS = FM+ addition.
Thus, when LS says Sora wasn't the one he chose when talking about the Keyblade, it would mean that yes, the one he chose was the other boy Terra saw playing on the beach on DI (this be from BBS trailers)

Sweet Genocide

Xion-The Orginization fangirl.

If an emo and a mouse could raid the organizations wardrobe, why cant a random girl who never has to show up in any future titles?
And her keyblade?
She made it out of scrap wood and a broom handle.

(Im not serious)

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Xion-The Orginization fangirl.

If an emo and a mouse could raid the organizations wardrobe, why cant a random girl who never has to show up in any future titles?
And her keyblade?
She made it out of scrap wood and a broom handle.

I lol'd
And she was brought in by the org, she didn't sneak in obviously.
That is if you were being serious about that part.

(Im not serious)

You may want to bold this.

Sweet Genocide

I lol'd
And she was brought in by the org, she didn't sneak in obviously.
That is if you were being serious about that part.

You may want to bold this.
I was joking about the whole thing. But I always thought it would be funny if she wasn't even a nobody. Just a random fangirl who follows the organization around on missions.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'd find that quite odd, then again Mickey and Riku can be seen the same way I guess.
Still, you might want to bold that <.<

A suggestion of course so do as you please.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Xion, The Key of... something?

Key of Destiny maybe,
Key of Fate perhaps

Unless the Org doesn't know she has a Keyblade.
Then it would be something else entirely...
...like Shadow something

Unless she simply doesn't have an epithet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back