• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion- The .....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I hope not.
Anyways lets get back on topic.
-Xion looks like a mini Aqua.<33

Disagree. Xion has Kairi's (and Namine's) face, and a hairstyle very close to Kairi's from KH1 (with some scant reference to Aqua's in the way it spikes on the left). Everybody's saying how similar she looks to Aqua, but I don't see a whole lot of similarity between Kairi and Aqua, and considering Kairi's face is Xion's...

The hair is the only thing, really. Otherwise you might as well say that Namine and Kairi are also mini Aquas.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Disagree. Xion has Kairi's (and Namine's) face, and a hairstyle very close to Kairi's from KH1 (with some scant reference to Aqua's in the way it spikes on the left). Everybody's saying how similar she looks to Aqua, but I don't see a whole lot of similarity between Kairi and Aqua, and considering Kairi's face is Xion's...

The main difference between Aqua and the other three is the age. Here's a pic I made at the time right before we got the scans of Xion that really make her look like Aqua, comparing Kairi and Aqua.

Aqua-Kairi.png

Same eyes, similar hair, facial features also alike, yet Aqua has puberty going for her.

And now that you have these pics, also compare both to my previously prepared Xion avatar/siggy, and compare at your leisure.

The hair is the only thing, really. Otherwise you might as well say that Namine and Kairi are also mini Aquas.

Oh I do. More about Kairi, though Naminé is only confusing because of the hair color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back