• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion- The Most Pointless Character Ever ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
that was because she made him feel that way.

Namine changes Memories, not emotions. The interaction Sora "remembered" he had with Namine made him believe she was more than a friend, which was a stronger emotion for what he felt towards Kairi from the true interaction he had with her.
Seems like the emotions didn't really pass over going by KH2.

well, whatever. Sora/Kairi is more canon than anything else.

Nothing is canon in KH as Nomura stated he wanted to leave it up to the fans.
And I fail to see how Sora is more canon with the girl he pushed away, than with the girl he believed was more than a friend.

WarpChaos

Namine changes Memories, not emotions. The interaction Sora "remembered" he had with Namine made him believe she was more than a friend, which was a stronger emotion for what he felt towards Kairi from the true interaction he had with her.
Seems like the emotions didn't really pass over going by KH2.
Memories can relate to feelings, but if that is true, Kairi Is Namine In Esscence, since she was born of him/kairi.

WarpChaos

Even without Xion and her drama, I bet the story would be lame. Drama makes things interesting...
Eh, I guess. And if the focused too much on Axel And Roxas's freindship, the fangirls would have a ball.

WarpChaos

Just because she was born from her doesn't make her the same person.
But, It proves his feelings of Kairi. were strong enough to make her.

Nomura confirmed Kairi and Namine behave differently than each other. So the interaction Sora would've remembered with Namine is different than what he had with Kairi.
But remember, those were false memories.

A

Audo

original_image.png

look what you've done, Smile.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
your thread is pointless, because there are at least 40 more characters less important than her, she has so many ties with so many things and is supposed to bring about mystery. I am just going to leave it at the fact that Kairi is the most worthless character, and alot of people will back me up on this haha

WarpChaos

What the hell? No. His feelings for Kairi have no bearings on Namine's existence. Two Hearts left one Body, resulting in a Nobody and a by-product. How Sora felt about Kairi doesn't matter.
but then why does she look like kairi ? Shouldn't she look like sora ?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I AGREE 100%!!! Her existence was never even hinted at in the other games. The only reson she existed was to give Days a plot and to explain why Roxas left the Organization. They could of done something that MADE sense and gave purpose to the other games. It made more Questions then there were answered.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But remember, those were false memories.

So? It means his false memories were better than his real ones.

but then why does she look like kairi ? Shouldn't she look like sora ?

No. Nomura confirmed he had her look like Kairi to throw the fans off. Having her look like Sora with Repliku being in existence would've been shouting in our faces "look! she's a replica!" but with Kairi who already had a by-product that wasn't quite her Nobody, everything was left hanging.
Confirmed - Xion looks like Kairi as a red herring. It holds no true bearing on the plot. And seeing how Xion herself said that Kairi was the girl Sora was always with and nothing more, and she's the one that had his Memories - nope, no SoKai there.

original_image.png

look what you've done, Smile.

I take full responsibility.

I also do this.

/Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back