• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion = Sora's memories!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I got to thinking how can Xemnas and Ansem SoD have memories of their previous self and not Sora and Roxas then I thought could Xion be involved.

So Ansem SoD and Xemnas remembers their time as a whole being so Im thinking why not Sora and Roxas.

Im thinking that Sora's memories were going to Roxas before Sora retained his sense of self so those memories that was going to Roxas was interrupted by Sora retaining his form. Those memories wind up creating xion. How is Xion created maybe the memories goes to CO as were Namine, which the memories would go to an inbetween world. Then the memories wind up in the RoA.

How does Sora still remember,you ask.?

Because his memories never left.

Comparing this to Ansem SoD and Xemnas
Xehanort's memories went to Xemnas but the heartless or roaming heart still had memories of his previous self (Ansem SoD) so im saying that a copy of the memories are sent to the Nobody while the primary memories stay with the heart. So heartless have memories of their previous self but cant access them without retaining their sense of self. Which would stop their hearts from collasping because they have memories.

Which Sora and Ansem SoD has done.

That would make Xion made of memories,not having a somebody (No I), being related to Roxas and Sora, and not meeting the requirements of the organization.

I doubt it but I gave it a shot.

Last edited:

Lolita

Dear You
I like your theory, it's believeable and well thought out. I do believe myself since the beginning that Xion would be made from Sora's memories, or something along the lines.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
What 3-D said, memories aren't strong enough to form a Nobody. Unless if there was something else.

keybladelegacy

Website
yeah, there has to be something else, darkness perhaps? maybe the element of nothingness
What about the memories going to CO as were Namine, which the memories would go to an inbetween world. Then the memories wind up in the RoA.

Saix said:
This has to be the fifth time I've seen this theory.
Similar to this.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
yeah, there has to be something else, darkness perhaps? maybe the element of nothingness
Or somehow Aqua got hold of Sora's memories, used them to change her appearance to Xion(so she went from 20 to 14). And the Keyblade is fake because it's the Keyblade from Sora's memories. Why she would do that I have no idea. Probably a Xemnas = Terra thing but that would be sort of stupid.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
In that case, with Xion's true form, if Sora's memories were uplifed then she would be just darkness?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
So that would sort of explain why Sora wasn't getting memories back when he was sleeping? And when the memories were taken away from her everyone forgot her? Or was that just because Roxas didn't remember anything.

keybladelegacy

Website
So that would sort of explain why Sora wasn't getting memories back when he was sleeping? And when the memories were taken away from her everyone forgot her? Or was that just because Roxas didn't remember anything.
I would like to believe that Xion composed of Sora's memories were stripped and put back in sora and no one remember her. Or Xion just went back into sora and noone mentioned her.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I see where you're going. But wouldn't Xion's memories be inside Sora meaning too and he would remember what goes on in the organization? Or would Namine alter those and make them go back to normal?

keybladelegacy

Website
I see where you're going. But wouldn't Xion's memories be inside Sora meaning too and he would remember what goes on in the organization? Or would Namine alter those and make them go back to normal?
Well when Sora fused with Roxas he didnt necessarily know what Roxas experienced.
I would say the same for Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back