• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion`s Keyblade And Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
After watching the video on the main page something caught my attenion. Riku said her keyblade was fake. We dont really know that for sure yet. Roxas has the ability to dual wield correct? But from all the videos ive seen of 358/2 days he hasnt been doing that. So is it possible that whatever happens to Xion some sort of power gets passed on to roxas and then he has the ability to dual wield? I know its a long shot but its just a theory....

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Though that's the logical thing to think I think Xion has nothing to do with Roxas dual wielding. Roxas is known for dual wielding as being constantly associated with the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, and there can't be enough of a gap between Xion and Roxas' departure from the Organisation for him to gain the reputation of using them.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
After watching the video on the main page something caught my attenion. Riku said her keyblade was fake. We dont really know that for sure yet.
I Agree...
Roxas has the ability to dual wield correct? But from all the videos ive seen of 358/2 days he hasnt been doing that. So is it possible that whatever happens to Xion some sort of power gets passed on to roxas and then he has the ability to dual wield? I know its a long shot but its just a theory....

I Pretty much agree with this theory. i think some time during 358/2days xion fades or disappears and her ability to wield ect. starts returning to Roxas/Sora and a i guess kairi too...

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I Pretty much agree with this theory. i think some time during 358/2days xion fades or disappears and her ability to wield ect. starts returning to Roxas/Sora
^fixed though I don't agree with your opinion...
Kairi can't wield her own keyblade, she doesn't have one.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
If she has no abilities there's nothing to return to her, and at this point aside from minimal physical qualites there's nothing connecting Xion to Kairi at all. We do know she is connected to Sora though, and by an extent Roxas.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
If she has no abilities there's nothing to return to her, and at this point aside from minimal physical qualites there's nothing connecting Xion to Kairi at all. We do know she is connected to Sora though, and by an extent Roxas.
At this point, there's a lot of evidence pointing to her relationship with Aqua.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
At this point, there's a lot of evidence pointing to her relationship with Aqua.
^This. While I'm not gonna lie, Xion does look similar to Kairi, enough of the KH females look enough alike without being related. Take Aqua and Kairi, or Kairi, and Yuffie. They all look pretty similar. With Aqua we at least have the RoS armor and Xion's supposed birthplace in the RoA. Kairi only has the possibility of Xion looking like her due to theories about Xion being the darkness from Sora's heart that Kairi purified.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
A lot of femalr KH characters do look alike, but in some of the past trailers, Xion has said that Kairi is the girl that resembles her.

mesact

Somewere between existence and non-existence
in the new video that just came out there is evidence that leads to the linking of Xion to Kairi, so the ability for Kairi to weild a keyblade that was given to her by Riku might be from Xion considering that Riku thought that the keyblade wsa fake, maybe that keyblade that was fake was the keyblade that was given to kairi....and then again in KH2 Sora can dual wield nd so can Roxas....hm so yeah I believe either Kairi inherited that keyblade from Xion or that Roxas got dual wield from Xion....or maybe even both

Zeagal

Lick It Good
A lot of femalr KH characters do look alike, but in some of the past trailers, Xion has said that Kairi is the girl that resembles her.
That's true, however who else would she have seen that looks like her? And since it's highly probable her appearance is derived from Sora's memories of Kairi it makes sense for Xion to say something like that about Kairi. That doesn't mean though that the two are connected.
in the new video that just came out there is evidence that leads to the linking of Xion to Kairi, so the ability for Kairi to weild a keyblade that was given to her by Riku might be from Xion considering that Riku thought that the keyblade wsa fake, maybe that keyblade that was fake was the keyblade that was given to kairi....and then again in KH2 Sora can dual wield nd so can Roxas....hm so yeah I believe either Kairi inherited that keyblade from Xion or that Roxas got dual wield from Xion....or maybe even both
Kairi was given the other half of WtD when Riku was dual wielding. It is not a fake keyblade and the reason Kairi was able to use the gayblade has nothing to do with Xion, but the fact that Riku let her use it in that instance.

mesact

Somewere between existence and non-existence
ah, thanx alot guys for destroying my theory hahaha T_T

but i still think that because of the fact that she stated that she bears a strong resemblance to kairi (i added strong), that has something to do with kairi being able to do anything with a keyblade...because how else can you explain (other than willing) that she was able to use the keyblade in the first place? I dont think it works like that (willing someone to do something)

Zeagal

Lick It Good

but i still think that because of the fact that she stated that she bears a strong resemblance to kairi (i added strong), that has something to do with kairi being able to do anything with a keyblade...because how else can you explain (other than willing) that she was able to use the keyblade in the first place? I dont think it works like that (willing someone to do something)
How would you explain Riku using Roxas' keyblade, Leon and Jack Sparrow being able to hold Sora's even if only for a moment? It has everything to do with the will of the wielder, Xion, in Kairi's case of being able to hold onto the gayblade is irrelevant.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.

That's what we're here for,lol. But who knows? There's a possibilty that it can some way be connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back