• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion`s Keyblade And Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xobon

No, Roxas was made at the same time as Naminé, and Xion existed long before either one of them.

Her ability to wield the KK likely does come from memory, but she was not born of the release of Kairi's heart from Sora, you're thinking of Naminé.

This is possible, but I doubt that's why the Organization keeps its name.

Just stick with this forum, you'll catch up in no time.

Yeah, I forgot that Xion came before them.

Muse

you look atrocious
I'd sooner say Roxas' ability to dual-wield comes from his relationship with Ven than Xion. :/ And that Xion's ability to wield either comes from Aqua (the basic ability to wield) or Roxas (the actual Keyblade itself). While no, I don't think that Roxas is dual-wielding and letting Xion use the other half of his Keyblade, the memories of wielding the KK flowing out of Roxas affected Xion and materialized in the form of her Keyblade. It's not necessarily fake, but it's not necessarily real either. :/

Muse

you look atrocious
A recent scan that said Xion had finally woken up from her sleep. It's been interpreted by certain members that Xion was asleep long before either Roxas or Namine were born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back