• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion`s Keyblade And Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
There should be a lot more to it as I do not think Xion has anything to do with Roxas' keyblades.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Maybe Roxas never had the ability to dual weild during his time in the org because of other reasons. Its not neccessarily becaue Xion has one of them. Maybe his dreams of Sora awakened something inside him.

Xiion

Weird.
I had the exact same theory after I had a Kingdom Hearts related dream a few days ago.

I'm thinking Roxas already had the ability to duel wield considering he's the Keyblade Wielder's Nobody, on top of the fact that he's a completely separate "person". Voila. Two Keyblades.

But I'm thinking something was manipulated so Xion obtained a Keyblade in a false manor.
And after she "disappeared" before Kingdom Hearts 2, Roxas got it back. Giving him the ability to duel wield once again.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I doubt Xion's disappearance had to do with Roxas's Duel Wielding. In short, I'm with Zeagal on this one. Roxas was portrayed to Duel Wield over a long period of time in the novels, it would seem. At the very least, it seems highly unlikely that he got it only as late on as leaving the Organization. Not saying they won't retcon those short stories out of being canon, but for now, there are references of Roxas Duel Wielding and they go back to during Days, not the end of it.

KHearts35

Actually I'd assumed that Xion's ability to wield was passed on to Roxas after she disappears somewhere, allowing him to dual wield, so I get what you're saying.

it makes sense. I mean if a key wielder is gone and another key wielder of the same type is still alive. then that alive key wielder can get the gone key wielder's power and use her powers. It makes sense

The only question is why oathkeeper and oblvion keyblade. why kingdom key and fake kingdom key?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
it makes sense. I mean if a key wielder is gone and another key wielder of the same type is still alive. then that alive key wielder can get the gone key wielder's power and use her powers. It makes sense
I wouldnt say that unless they were apart of you like roxas and sora. Roxas being abled to duel wield then fuses with sora then he is abled to duel wield.

The only question is why oathkeeper and oblvion keyblade.
Might have to do with the memories of Kairi and Riku going to roxas.
why kingdom key and fake kingdom key?
We dont know if it is fake but I think it is.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Since when are there "types of wielders"? The keyblades chose their masters in the end. There is a minimal amount of choosing and taking if any at all. You could say Sora "took" the KK from Riku, but the keyblade went because it wanted to.

DarkRoxasNobody

The videos are only showing things near the beginning. True, Xion's ability to weild a keyblade might have been passed down to him to let Roxas dual-weild. But how could she do that? What I think is that sometime near the last quarter of the game or whenever Roxas faces Riku on Memory's Skyscraper, he learns the ability to dual-weild. Like how Sora learned it, only he doesn't have to use Drive.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
The videos are only showing things near the beginning. True, Xion's ability to weild a keyblade might have been passed down to him to let Roxas dual-weild. But how could she do that? What I think is that sometime near the last quarter of the game or whenever Roxas faces Riku on Memory's Skyscraper, he learns the ability to dual-weild. Like how Sora learned it, only he doesn't have to use Drive.
Right when he gets to Memory Skyscraper he is abled to dual wield. I doubt it. I think it has to do with the dreams and memories he gets from roxas.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Again we run into the problem of Roxas having a reputation in the Org for dual wielding. He just can't get it when he leaves.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Again we run into the problem of Roxas having a reputation in the Org for dual wielding. He just can't get it when he leaves.

Exactly. It's his signature. It's on his tombstone in Proof of Existence, and on the door leading to his data battle in Cavern of Remembrance. Not to mention in the "Deep Dive", and "Another Side, Another Story". Synch Blade is very important to Roxas' character.

Obsidian

I'm hoping whatever enables Roxas to Dual Wield will happen midway through the game. A lot of people seem worried that DW Roxas will make the game too easy, but dual wielding would probably be enabled via the panel system if they choose to make it optional. Then it comes at the cost of abilities/magic/items, which should balance it out.

Obviously there would be some fights where he would have to be dual wielding for it to still be canon (Roxas vs Riku) but they could always give you a default set of abilities for the fight.

Or maybe it can be an unlockable ability after that fight allowing you to reply multiplayer/other missions with DW Roxas?

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I'm hoping whatever enables Roxas to Dual Wield will happen midway through the game. A lot of people seem worried that DW Roxas will make the game too easy, but dual wielding would probably be enabled via the panel system if they choose to make it optional. Then it comes at the cost of abilities/magic/items, which should balance it out.

Obviously there would be some fights where he would have to be dual wielding for it to still be canon (Roxas vs Riku) but they could always give you a default set of abilities for the fight.

Or maybe it can be an unlockable ability after that fight allowing you to reply multiplayer/other missions with DW Roxas?

Or maybe only temporary uses of dual weilding like a different type of drive form, or has that been disproven.

Obsidian

Or maybe only temporary uses of dual weilding like a different type of drive form, or has that been disproven.

It hasn't been disproven yet, but they don't have drive forms in Days. At least if they do, it hasn't been revealed yet.

They do have limits though, so perhaps it could be that they change Roxas' limit mode to DW Roxas later in the game?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
It hasn't been disproven yet, but they don't have drive forms in Days. At least if they do, it hasn't been revealed yet.

They do have limits though, so perhaps it could be that they change Roxas' limit mode to DW Roxas later in the game?

I have a feeling we will get it other than in limits. Maybe aswel as limits.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

From what we've seen limit breaks do seem to level up in some way, but I hope that Synch Blade isn't only usable in a limit, because that would mean that you only get to use it about five seconds at a time, and that's just no fun.

Obsidian

From what we've seen limit breaks do seem to level up in some way, but I hope that Synch Blade isn't only usable in a limit, because that would mean that you only get to use it about five seconds at a time, and that's just no fun.

I agree. I still hope they implement it into the panel system. As I stated before, it would come at the cost of other abilities/magic/items, thereby balancing the difficulty of the game if DW Roxas is overpowered. Or they could just up the difficulty and keep Synch Blade as a permanent ability, either way works fine.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I agree. I still hope they implement it into the panel system. As I stated before, it would come at the cost of other abilities/magic/items, thereby balancing the difficulty of the game if DW Roxas is overpowered. Or they could just up the difficulty and keep Synch Blade as a permanent ability, either way works fine.

It my work, it may not. I think if anyone's capable of making this work it's Nomura.

Xobon

So, okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but from my understanding, Xion was made at the same time as Namine? And perhaps Namine is the light and Xion is the darkness(I have no idea)? Maybe not, but as we know, darkness is not ALWAYS bad.

If Xion was made from the release of Kairi's heart from Sora, then she may be able to wield the Kingdom Key from memory? Which is why Riku calls it a fake KK. Just liek there were plenty of "fake" things in CoM, she could be wielding the memory of the KK because of her strong ties to Sora, which may, in-turn, affect Roxas.

It's Possible that either Namine OR Xion could be Unbirths. IF Xion is an unbirth, that would explain why it was still called Organization XIII, rather than XIV.

If i am way out of line with these theories, it's because I am way behind on the developments of the new games :embarassed:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
So, okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but from my understanding, Xion was made at the same time as Namine? And perhaps Namine is the light and Xion is the darkness(I have no idea)? Maybe not, but as we know, darkness is not ALWAYS bad.

No, Roxas was made at the same time as Naminé, and Xion existed long before either one of them.

If Xion was made from the release of Kairi's heart from Sora, then she may be able to wield the Kingdom Key from memory? Which is why Riku calls it a fake KK. Just liek there were plenty of "fake" things in CoM, she could be wielding the memory of the KK because of her strong ties to Sora, which may, in-turn, affect Roxas.

Her ability to wield the KK likely does come from memory, but she was not born of the release of Kairi's heart from Sora, you're thinking of Naminé.

It's Possible that either Namine OR Xion could be Unbirths. IF Xion is an unbirth, that would explain why it was still called Organization XIII, rather than XIV.

This is possible, but I doubt that's why the Organization keeps its name.

If i am way out of line with these theories, it's because I am way behind on the developments of the new games :embarassed:

Just stick with this forum, you'll catch up in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back