• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion roxas and axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
i assume she was trying to escape, works with axel's 'no matter how many times you try to escape will always bring you back.' speech.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You'll have to wait for the game to know what happens afterward; but if you find the dubbed vid she's trying to escape with Axel intervening that attempted escape.

WaveK89

Axel seems quite a bit more upset with Xion leaving than Roxas in terms of this scene. I know Nobodies, technically, cannot feel anything, for they have no heart. Axel just seems more calm with Roxas compared to Xion. I guess we will see in the game. I'm just assuming Axel, Roxas, and Xion were all good friends at some point in time.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Friends do fight. But up into that point, we have no idea what has happened. When the game comes out, than we'll know for sure.

C

Colours

I doubt anyone knows as of yet, though the only thing that
we can conclude to that, is what Axel had spoken.

Axel: "No matter how many times you try to escape, I will keep bringing you back."

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I assume she keeps trying to escape

For who knows what

*cough* Meet up with Riku

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
And by extension Sora, considering, but I not need to go on.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Whether Xion lived or died didn't matter to Axel. Roxas was the only one he liked.
Larxene was going to give him sone and he said no. "I'd rather be with Roxas, thank you"

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
only blonde whore in the game thats older than a 5th grader...

Double fix'd

But anywho... I still think that the whole fight between em had to do with her not filling Axel's fantasies her trying to force something on Rox to leave the Orgie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back