• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion (read please)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowroxas91

Xion

in the demo or trailer (i dont know wich) there are some missing memories missing from sora.I think that Xion is a missing memory of sora that came to life...

Doesnt make ALot of sensce but it may explain why she can wield the keyblade and why Namine wanted to meet her (because the only thing that namine can do is manipulate memories sooo)

T

tazztig

I'm not sure about that, but is she is usng sora memories to stay alive, then that could be a real issue, since she did dissapear in 358 days..>>>

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I'm still leaning towards Aqua.
Namely because of the keyblade thing, and we previously had confirmation before that VAT had connections to the present three, though we weren't sure if Kairi or Mickey was the third.
It'd still work with your theory though, if instead of Sora's memories it was Ven's...Yeah. I'm babbling.
I'll find a better way to word this eventually.

Sexy Angel
k, yall.

Aquas keyblade has been discussed to be a false one because it doesnt have a keychain.
Xion's keyblade was said to be a false one b/c of Riku.

Another connection.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I just returned after a while to find all of this information all over the place and after reading all on the main page, I noticed something else that would show connection to Sora's memories or something like that. The things/events Xion is going through seem to be strikingly similar to Roxas during his 7 days. Think about it. He meets with Namine and Namine says she wanted to meet him, she says the same to Xion according to the translations. Xion meets with Riku and Riku asks the same question he asked Roxas. "Why do you have the keyblade?" And she's taken aback by this and tells Riku not to lie about her keyblade being fake. I'm gonna have to jump on Charge's theory too and say that the whole false keyblade leads to Aqua.

Think about it this way. If Aqua is somehow connected to Kairi, and so is Namine, then Namine might very well also be connected to Xion in some way shape or form, hence why she wanted to meet her.

JaymeeRaine

Awards
It seems that Terra, Aqua, AND Ven's keyblades appear to be 'fake'...in the screen shots, none of them have keychains on them. Yet Terra, for instance, is the one who chose Riku to weild a keyblade, originally. What does this mean? Further more, if the three Chasers (That must be what they are, considering Terra said 'we'll chase the light too') aren't able to weild "real" keyblades...is there any possibility that they are Nobodies? Even though Master Xehanort isn't the same as young Xehanort/Xemnas, Nobodies do tend to be connected to Xehanorts in general.

Last edited:

DaisyDuck

A peice of Sora's memory that came to life? Hmmm...very interesting. It does make sense kinda.

The only other thing that I can think of at the moment would be something happened when, right at the begining of KHI Kairi's heart hides in Sora's and her body dissapeared. Which would mean one very unstable Nobody was created when Kairi lost her heart (Xion) and then another unstable Nobody was made when Sora released Kairi's heart in HB (Namine).

I think I like the memory theory better...cause the one I just typed sounds really lame.

shadow15

Well however this nobody was created Xemnas probably knows about the connection she may hold with Aqua from the scene with the armor.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
A peice of Sora's memory that came to life? Hmmm...very interesting. It does make sense kinda.

The only other thing that I can think of at the moment would be something happened when, right at the begining of KHI Kairi's heart hides in Sora's and her body dissapeared. Which would mean one very unstable Nobody was created when Kairi lost her heart (Xion) and then another unstable Nobody was made when Sora released Kairi's heart in HB (Namine).

I think I like the memory theory better...cause the one I just typed sounds really lame.

You may be on to something there..

Only one thing doesn't match up. And that's that after the incident with Kairi's body disappearing, Riku was in possession of her body for a long while. Ex: When she's being held on Captain Hook's boat in Kh1.

JaymeeRaine

Awards
Sora's memory coming to life...that does make sense. That would perhaps also explain why Namine says 'If its connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it'. Sora's memories becoming unstable during Namine's rearrangement? Or perhaps Xion was created as a result of Namine rewriting Sora's memories...or at the very least, Namine's tinkering is what brought Xion to life.

Dark_Dragon

I'm helping Sora bop the Heartless on the head
It seems that Terra, Aqua, AND Ven's keyblades appear to be 'fake'...in the screen shots, none of them have keychains on them. Yet Terra, for instance, is the one who chose Riku to weild a keyblade, originally. What does this mean? Further more, if the three Chasers (That must be what they are, considering Terra said 'we'll chase the light too') aren't able to weild "real" keyblades...is there any possibility that they are Nobodies? Even though Master Xehanort isn't the same as young Xehanort/Xemnas, Nobodies do tend to be connected to Xehanorts in general.

Wouldn't work. Roxas is proof that a Nobody can weild a "real" keyblade, seeing as he uses two keyblades with keychains. Plus, he used the Kingdom Key too.

Plus, I think it has been said that nobodies aren't really involved in BBS. They don't yet exist or something.

Stealth.Baker

I kinda like this whole theory of "she's one of Sora's lost memories brought to life" Naminé has been able to actually create objects based on fake memories of Sora's. Perhaps now somehow a live nobody was created from memories that she's lost. I don't know how that works, but I like the theory.
I'm personally starting to shy away from a connection between Xion and Aqua. Most likely, there is a connection between them simply because of Xemnas talking to her armor and everything. I suppose since we don't know too much about Aqua, I just can't think of a reasonable theory of why Xion and Aqua would be related.

JaymeeRaine

Awards
Wouldn't work. Roxas is proof that a Nobody can weild a "true" keyblade, seeing as he uses two of them.

Plus, I think it has been said that nobodies aren't really involved in BBS. They don't yet exist or something.

There is one theory that Roxas isn't a Nobody, just Ven without his memories (Ven: Because you're my friend, erase me), backed up by the fact that Roxas can weild the Keyblade and other Nobodies can't - but you're right, that would mean that either Ven would be able to weild a real keyblade, or Roxas wouldn't be able to.

However, Nobodies would have to exist at some point in BBS, at least...if only because Xigbar hints that he was around during the time of previous Keybladers to Sora in KH2. I think I recall something about the original six Nobodies being around at some point in the BBS time period.

Last edited:

Dark_Dragon

I'm helping Sora bop the Heartless on the head
There is one theory that Roxas isn't a Nobody, just Ven without his memories (Ven: Because you're my friend, erase me) - but you're right, that would mean that either Ven would be able to weild a real keyblade, or Roxas wouldn't be able to.

Just Ven without his memories? I haven't seen that thread, do you have a link?

Although, Roxas may not be a nobody in the true sense of it, seeing as he was created differently, which may be what enables him to weild the "true" keyblades.

And if nobodies did exist then that could explain VAT not having "real" keyblades, if they were true nobodies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Everyone thought Nomura wasn't mentioning Aqua because she had ties to the Fourteenth member. And now, when she finally makes her debut, Xion's name is revealed. Interesting.....

JaymeeRaine

Awards
Heh, I think that theory was mainly just my friend Soryuju and I theorizing =P But this was our reasoning:

1) Roxas can weild the keyblade, which theoretically requires having a heart to do.
2) Roxas and Ven are so similar in appearance =/
3) Ven's line 'because you're my friend, erase me' as well as Terra's line 'what have you done to his (Ven's?) heart?!' - perhaps, somehow, Ven's memories or sense of self were "erased" and something was done to his heart. It's possible that Xemnas or the original 6 Nobodies knew of this, and used it to their advantage.
4) We don't know Roxas's reasoning yet for joining Org XIII (Ven trying to infiltrate, or joining because of false memories/beliefs?)
5) Terra said to Sora "you're not the one I chose" in KH2FM+. If VAT are the ones who chose/designated the keyblades to Sora, Mickey and Riku (or Sora, Kairi and Riku, since Mickey had the Star Seeker from Yen Sid in the secret movie)...Terra drew the Kingdom Key from the ground, though, and not the Way To Dawn. Riku was originally supposed to inherit that keyblade, but he fell to Darkness. Therefore, the Kingdom Key went to Sora...but it's possible that Ven is the one who chose SORA'S original Keyblade - and Riku's falling to Darkness got the keyblades switched. Or something along those lines. Ven choosing Sora MIGHT have something to do with Roxas's connection with Sora's memories...unless Namine was involved.

I think there were more reasons for the theory, but I can't remember them right now xp

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
3) Ven's line 'because you're my friend, erase me' as well as Terra's line 'what have you done to his (Ven's?) heart?!' - perhaps, somehow, Ven's memories or sense of self were "erased" and something was done to his heart. It's possible that Xemnas or the original 6 Nobodies knew of this, and used it to their advantage.

It could have been DS. MX was saying how he(DS) was lost in darkness :mellow:

Awards
You may be on to something there..

Only one thing doesn't match up. And that's that after the incident with Kairi's body disappearing, Riku was in possession of her body for a long while. Ex: When she's being held on Captain Hook's boat in Kh1.

It's actually still possible though. Namine was created from neither a body nor a soul, she was created merely from the process of the heart being released from Sora, as shown in the Secret Ansem Reports.

It could be that a Nobody was made from Kairi's heart being released without her body and soul disappearing. I'm a bit hesitant, but yeah, not gonna say it's impossible.

JaymeeRaine

Awards
It could have been DS. MX was saying how he(DS) was lost in darkness :mellow:

There's a possibility that DS could be young Xehanort. He seems to like stealing people's names (and he was MX's apprentice, just as he was Ansem's apprentice), and you said MX mentioned that DS 'fell to darkness'...creating Xemnas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back