• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion: Nobody/Whole

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Scorpio

Something struck me when I read the trailer summary for 358/2 Days.

When Riku tells Xion that she weilds a fake Keyblade, she seems angry and tells Riku not to lie to her.

Then, Riku says "Indeed, you may be a Nobody."

I'm thinking that maybe, maybe (and I'm sure this will get bombed, this was just a quick thought), Riku was doubtful of her being a Nobody because she weilded a Keyblade (that is, if this scene came before the battle between Riku and Roxas)...and that's where my braintrain stops.

Main Idea: Xion could be a Nobody, but she could also be a whole person.

Mikazuki

Well one, I commend you on originality of making one of the 203840293854 Xion threads. *Rolls eyes*

Two, a whole person can not be entered into Organization XIII. They specifically search for Nobodies to be added. A whole person has no reason for joining at all.

Sexy Angel
Xehanort and Zexion can smell if a person is whole or not... its kinda creepy :blink:

shadow15

It's a key that's a blade how hard is it to figure out it's a keyblade,lol. Riku didn't really know why Roxas was able to weild the keyblade either. It seems to me the fact that Sora was able to be revived somehow gave his Soul the ability to weild the keyblade so therefore I think that Xion's Heartless if she really is a nobody is somehow giving her the ability to weild the keyblade or it's that her keyblade doesn't have a keychain as the matter i'm not really sure.

I don't know where her name is coming from but I think it holds an important meaning maybe, It could be that it's not her full name. Or it could be that her name is just a name like Ino or something but it might also be Oni which is interesting because it defines some sort of Demon. ???

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I dunno about Xion...the keyblade is fake, so anybody can weild it, correct? I wonder why she got nervous when he said that.....

Mikazuki

It's a key that's a blade how hard is it to figure out it's a keyblade,lol. Riku didn't really know why Roxas was able to weild the keyblade either. It seems to me the fact that Sora was able to be revived somehow gave his Soul the ability to weild the keyblade so therefore I think that Xion's Heartless if she really is a nobody is somehow giving her the ability to weild the keyblade or it's that her keyblade doesn't have a keychain as the matter i'm not really sure.

I don't know where her name is coming from but I think it holds an important meaning maybe, It could be that it's not her full name. Or it could be that her name is just a name like Ino or something but it might also be Oni which is interesting because it defines some sort of Demon. ???

Souls do not allow a being to wield Keyblades, hearts do. Hence why it's believe that Roxas has a partial heart, like fragments of Sora's.

And will everyone PLEASE stop saying that Xion's Keyblade is fake! You don't know that! Riku could have said it out of disbelief or in denial, or he could have just been straight out wrong. It gets me so irritated when you all take one line and then stick to it as if it was a Kingdom Hearts Commandment. >.<

Alpha_Sonix

I dunno about Xion...the keyblade is fake, so anybody can weild it, correct? I wonder why she got nervous when he said that.....

I remember when Riku Replica thought he was the real Riku.

Anyway this is one step closer to revealing Riku as a playable character in 358/2 Days! :thumbup:

DarkMarblinc18

I'm almost positive that she is no regular nobody.
The fact that she can weild the keyblade is a mystery for now (but then again, it seems ANYONE can have one these days :/)

Xehanort and Zexion can smell if a person is whole or not... its kinda creepy :blink:
o_O that is really creepy..

shadow15

Nobodies have no souls.

Wait, i'm confused. If nobodies didn't have souls wouldn't they just die? I thought they were the body and soul and that the heartless was just the heart taken by darkness?

Apollo

Silver Member
I highly doubt she is a normal enemy. Just the fact that she weilds a keyblade is enough.

shadow15

Souls do not allow a being to wield Keyblades, hearts do. Hence why it's believe that Roxas has a partial heart, like fragments of Sora's.

And will everyone PLEASE stop saying that Xion's Keyblade is fake! You don't know that! Riku could have said it out of disbelief or in denial, or he could have just been straight out wrong. It gets me so irritated when you all take one line and then stick to it as if it was a Kingdom Hearts Commandment. >.<

Okay, What I meant was what gave Roxas the ability to weild the keyblade could be similar to why Aqua can weild the keyblade and in order for someone to weild the keyblade they have to have a strong heart but Roxas didn't so I think it had to do with him being a special nobody and Xion is probably a special nobody also. Or it could be that her keyblade is just thought to be fake because it has no keychain. We didn't really see Riku saying your keyblades are fake to Roxas we only saw him say why did the keyblade choose you? Well i'm sure it has something to do with the heart. But then again it could be an artificial keyblade. It makes me wonder if you can make artificial nobodies or something as well as heartless. It's quite the mystery.

Roxas can't have a heart, At least not Soras I believe. When he was created he couldn't really have a heart could he? It's really confusing, Nomura said that Roxas was Soras nobody and nothing more but he does hold a connection to Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back