• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion likes tea with Xemnas in the Room of Sleep!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I think the possibility of Xemnas trying to replicate Aqua to understand his past sounds better than having an empty shell of a doll talk.

And, that way it shows that Xemnas wasn't clueless about who he was.

Maybe he was trying to replicate the Knights? But for his first and "main" goal of becoming whole, he did the whole Xion thing and Replica Project. Unless the "main goal" thing was a facade, and it was to allure members, to either hide his real goal from others' eyes, or at least have them work for him. Instead of going good and going against him. Well, he still probably wanted a heart. Maybe even needed a heart to complete that "true goal". But either way he wanted a heart, too, so yeahhh..

I like your theory though, it sounds very plausible, but I don't really think she was the one in mind when this scene was made. And like how GA said, it would be pretty difficult to have her suddenly be a part of all of this.

canito_q

I don't know if this site is trustable, but anyways:
Kingdom Hearts Wiki said:
Room of Sleep
The Room of Sleep was a room in Hollow Bastion built by the apprentices of Ansem the Wise. After the apprentices banished Ansem and became Nobodies, Xemnas would travel to the room. In the scene in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+, Xemnas entered Ansem's computer room, entered a data disk into the machine, and entered the password "Another", after which he entered six more passwords: the original names of the six apprentices of Ansem the Wise.

This caused a passage to appear below the Heartless Manufactory, which had a long path spiraling down to a long hall with doors locked with electronic locks and bound with chains. At the end of the hall was a door. Inside was a single throne which Xemnas would sit on, as well as the armor of a Keyblade warrior named Aqua, including the Keyblade. Xemnas would speak to the armor, addressing it as a "friend".

Apparently, Xigbar often eavesdropped on the conversations, and told Zexion that he heard another voice once. He also told Zexion he suspected that there was a link between the Room of Sleep and Castle Oblivion, where, allegedly, the Room of Awakening is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back