• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion is Soras&Kairi nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
who is Xion and Aqua????

Wha...? Please tell me you're joking. Please.

If not...

Xion is the 14th member of Organization XIII. Her prescence is made known in 358/2 Days.

Aqua is one of three keyblade apprentices. Her prescence is made known in Birth by Sleep. Birth by Sleep is set ten years before the events of Kingdom Hearts I.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Xion is the 14th member of Org. 13 and Aqua is in BirthBySleep she is the blue haired girl at the top where it says KHInsider.

Muse

you look atrocious
Yes, it has, but no one seems to look through the forums and see if it's been done already. :/

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe we should be a little more strict on these Xion threads because atleast 5 are made in a day and they are all almost the same. They really should emphasize posting in the "Everything we know about 358/2 Days/ Xion" instead of making seperate threads.

SuperSephiroth15

Yes, it has, but no one seems to look through the forums and see if it's been done already. :/

That or they don't care, either way.

Its called being a noob.:p

All the speculation is nice and dandy, but there's so much speculation about Xion, Kairi, and Sora that it makes me want to throw up. Just wait for the darn game to come out, and they will explain it !-_-

SuperSephiroth15

The point is so many people come on here, with this being their first post, and stating their perceptions or speculations, and not even bothering to read everyone else's posts that have covered this already....

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
lol. They really should try to stress how repetitive thses threads get. Something should be done. If not then the same theory is going to be posted 2-3 times every day until the release of the game.

Muse

you look atrocious
You all realize we're spamming right now? >> << Oh, it's not just me?

Lol. Should someone get Iridium to close this already? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back