• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion is not Kairis nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku "found" her body. Or did you forget that?

And how did he 'find' it? It disappeared from DI. Durr.

namine was already explained.

Yes. In a way that all but supports what I'm saying.

Why did riku's heart leave his body(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgfBkq1kfVE)? The ansem reports #10 states that he left his frail body behind to go further into the darkness, so why can't the opposite be true? Can't Kairi's heart leave her body behind to go towards some form of protection?

Riku's Heart was kicked out of his Body, while another Heart inhibited his Body. Two completely different situations.
Also, AtW keeps theorizing over Namine. That is to say - he doesn't know. In a sense, while the SARs are what we have to go through, they're potentially a load of crap.
He could've just not known about Xion what Xemnas did, for instance.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
And how did he 'find' it? It disappeared from DI. Durr.
You are also forgetting that riku and soras "disappeared" from DI. Both of them do not have nobodies from that occurance.

Riku's Heart was kicked out of his Body, while another Heart inhibited his Body. Two completely different situations.
Also, AtW keeps theorizing over Namine. That is to say - he doesn't know. In a sense, while the SARs are what we have to go through, they're potentially a load of crap.
He could've just not known about Xion what Xemnas did, for instance.
So what you are saying is potentially "screw evidence." Because the ansem reports and the games are really all we have to go off of.Your theory, therefore, is the same as me saying that i think xehanort is terra's nobody.

ALSO:

You didn't even rebut the important argument i made. If xehanort's heartless could cast off his own body, why can't kairi?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You are also forgetting that riku and soras "disappeared" from DI. Both of them do not have nobodies from that occurance.

Because their Bodies had their Hearts. Kairi's didn't, and again, we don't know for certain when she disappeared - if she did before the Islands did, it's a whole different ball game.

So what you are saying is potentially "screw evidence." Because the ansem reports and the games are really all we have to go off of.Your theory, therefore, is the same as me saying that i think xehanort is terra's nobody.

The SARs were what originally presented the possibility of Kairi casting off a Nobody when the Islands disappeared. We don't know what made him "change his mind", or if he was ever even aware of Xion (if he was though, it would explain why he changed his opinion about Namine, and then because everyone seemingly 'forgot' about Xion, he eventually said that no Nobody was created on the night of the storm). I'm not saying they're wrong, but AtW isn't God. He does not know everything.

You didn't even rebut the important argument i made. If xehanort's heartless could cast off his own body, why can't kairi?

Uh... Xehanort cast his own Body and said Body became a Nobody o.o;;; you just all but claimed what I'm saying was supposed to happen.

Last edited:

ogichi/ichigo

OK...
Namine is not part of Org. 13 so no X in her name
Xion does not make Kairi or any variation
Kairi does not have an alias
Nio, Ion, Oni, Oin, Ino, Noi. That is who it could be

I'm gonna have to agree with this one.

ruinandchaos85

Because their Bodies had their Hearts. Kairi's didn't, and again, we don't know for certain when she disappeared - if she did before the Islands did, it's a whole different ball game.

The SARs were what originally presented the possibility of Kairi casting off a Nobody when the Islands disappeared. We don't know what made him "change his mind", or if he was ever even aware of Kairi. I'm not saying they're wrong, but AtW isn't God. He does not know everything.

Uh... Xehanort cast his own Body and said Body became a Nobody o.o;;; you just all but claimed what I'm saying was supposed to happen.

O_O

I was having the exact same discussion in my thread last night.

I only have one problem with Namine being born on DI, and that's the reason why Namine' has control over specifically Sora's memories and any memories concerning Sora. It was because Kairi's heart interfered with Sora's. While I agree that DiZ is not infallible, what he's saying here makes some sorta sense.

It would've been better if they kept her powers being over memories general, like in COM, as opposed to only being about Sora, like in KH2. That's one of the things I don't like about her transition to KH2. If they had done that, then Namine's actual backstory would fit more with what was implied in COM.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
The SARs were what originally presented the possibility of Kairi casting off a Nobody when the Islands disappeared. We don't know what made him "change his mind", or if he was ever even aware of Xion (if he was though, it would explain why he changed his opinion about Namine, and then because everyone seemingly 'forgot' about Xion, he eventually said that no Nobody was created on the night of the storm). I'm not saying they're wrong, but AtW isn't God. He does not know everything.
He is as close to knowing everything as it gets. He isn't god, not claiming he is. I'm merely stating, that outside of story and nomura, they are all we got. Unless you can find a source that goes against them, or the story as it was told, your argument is baseless and therefore null. That's what it means to have a theory. It's not a guess, it's a collection of facts that reaches a conclusion. I'm not the one who has to defend myself in this situation, it's you that has to prove that you have any reasoning behind your belief.
Different thing happened though. He cast off his body THEN became a heartless, and THEN his nobody was formed. For a short time he was still not a heartless.With kairi, she never became a heartless, THEREFORE NO NOBODY WAS FORMED.....it just keeps going back to that, with no heartless there can be no nobody.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ i don't think she's kairi's nobody either. and, folks, please stop trying to disprove on the basis of a name. try and rearrange it as many times as you want. it'll just turn up squat. and, uhh, people, i hate to brake it to ya, but the looks theory and the name theory is just there to throw us off. she might look like kairi and end up being aqua's nobody for all we know. nomura-sama is pretty freakin' good at putting twists and turns in his stories, so try as you might, i think anything we come up with is still gonna turn up nuttin'.

anti-form137

*Sigh*

For the most part the wiki is correct, but Xion is a nobody and because of her looks she is related to either Aqua or Kairi (and Namine by extension). We can pretty much assume it's Kairi's nobody considering Namine's status as her nobody(or as a being in general since she's basically nothing.) it's safe to say that for all we know Namine could be an unbirth and Xion the true nobody. You can thank SA for that xD

In the very least they are related to one another, but the name doesn't really have much significance. If anything it's just some what as a temporary name even a cover up if you will, so who's to say she's not Kairi's nobody? Or even Aqua's for that matter?

Why does everyone think that Namine is an Unbirth? We don't even know what those are yet. Even if that turned out to be true, it's still to early to assume that.

Also, if Xion is Aqua's Nobody, why does she look younger?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Because its nice to pretend and imagine ;P

I really dont understand that theory either

lilmissrandom101

Nomura is a japanese Tim Burton w/ all of these plot twists j/k btw :eek:
anyways i'm starting to see Xion going more into being related to Aqua, she says something about having an important friend(though this could just be relating to roxas and axel) :x

lilmissrandom101

Well, she only has about 3 friends, so I think its Axel and Roxas
Yeah Nobodies aren't necesserily popular are they? ;P
Hmm how do people think Namine is an unbirth they're EXTINCT plus Nomura's already stated Namine IS Kairi's NOBODY, but oh well I digress. -_- Xion is just one big bundle of mystery. Seriously I think the trailers are more about her than Roxas but it's just to cause speculation. :x

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, and we already know about Roxas, so theyr trying to cause suspence, and then people will buy to find out

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*still laughing* yeah I don't care anymore. People should go read the new trailer impressions and get the hint XD; I'm still saying it was possible for Kairi to have given birth to a Nobody on the night of the storm.
If she did though, it's not Xion XDDD

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow it's odd how Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was made to focus on Roxas' time in the organization but, it seems as if Xion is the most important character in this game and Roxas is just another main character instead of 'the main character" or protagonist.

lilmissrandom101

Wow it's odd how Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was made to focus on Roxas' time in the organization but, it seems as if Xion is the most important character in this game and Roxas is just another main character instead of 'the main character" or protagonist.

I know right?But it's becuase we already know what happens to Roxas, they're just trying to get us interested by using Xion. I still don't think Xion is Kairi's nobody either way,and I never thought she was.:x

BTW in The new trailer thing Roxas seems a bit useless(then again he doesn't have his keyblade,but i doubt he would've fought anyways)

Twilight Town, open tram space.
Roxas is on his own and Xion turns the keyblade on him, then Axel enters.
Roxas: Wait!
Xion points the keyblade toward him.
Roxas: !!
As they are about to fight, a chakram flies out and Axel appears.
Then Axel and Xion begin fighting.

Roxas: Cut it out!
Xion: Hya--! Ha--!
She fights back against Axel, they don't hear Roxas's voice at all.
By the way, Axel fights in complete silence.
Roxas looks to the sky.

Roxas: Stop it!
Also, Roxas does not have his keyblade.

Kinda reminds me of what Kairi'd do if sora and Riku fought like that -_-

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I know right?But it's becuase we already know what happens to Roxas, they're just trying to get us interested by using Xion. I still don't think Xion is Kairi's nobody either way,and I never thought she was.:x

BTW in The new trailer thing Roxas seems a bit useless(then again he doesn't have his keyblade,but i doubt he would've fought anyways)

Twilight Town, open tram space.
Roxas is on his own and Xion turns the keyblade on him, then Axel enters.
Roxas: Wait!
Xion points the keyblade toward him.
Roxas: !!
As they are about to fight, a chakram flies out and Axel appears.
Then Axel and Xion begin fighting.
Roxas: Cut it out!
Xion: Hya--! Ha--!
She fights back against Axel, they don't hear Roxas's voice at all.
By the way, Axel fights in complete silence.
Roxas looks to the sky.
Roxas: Stop it!
Also, Roxas does not have his keyblade.

Kinda reminds me of what Kairi'd do if sora and Riku fought like that -_-

I thought about Kairi being in Roxas' position also in that type of situation. I don't think that Xion is Kairi's nobody either but, I can't figure out who else it could be. Though the memories may have changed her appearance so she only looks like Kairi and has memories of her but, nothing more. I can't wait till this game comes out.

lilmissrandom101

I thought about Kairi being in Roxas' position also in that type of situation. I don't think that Xion is Kairi's nobody either but, I can't figure out who else it could be. Though the memories may have changed her appearance so she only looks like Kairi and has memories of her but, nothing more. I can't wait till this game comes out.

Maybe xion is aqua's nobody, but theres just not enough info to support that

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I also would would like for Xion to be Aqua related but, the possibility for that happening isn't very high. First, because nobodies didn't exist in Birth by Sleep and Aqua has dissapeared since so aqua has no current relation to the characters now. Also other than the face and the keyblade weilding they have nothing else in common and, even they're faces are debatable because Nomura does seem to reuse some of his character designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back