• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion is not Kairis nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Havox

I sorry for opening another thread but there are so many threads about this it was easier this way.

According to the rules of the KH universe all organization 13 members names are anagram of their name prior to becoming a Nobody with a X added as well. Examples Xemnas is an anagram for Ansem. Roxas is an anagram for Sora and etc.

Proof

From Wikipedia
"The Organization XIII characters were created by Tetsuya Nomura and other members of his development staff, starting with Xemnas, the first member, and Roxas, the last. Each member's name is an anagram of their name prior to becoming a Nobody, along with an "x".<SUP>"</SUP>
<SUP></SUP>
Also in the trailer for 358/2 Days it shows Xemnas chossing Roxas name and adding an X to it.
<SUP></SUP>
<SUP>So by following this Xion can't be the nobody of anyone we know of as of right now because there name would only include I O and N so maybe this will eliminate the Xion is Kairis nobody threads</SUP>
<SUP></SUP>

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
*Sigh*

For the most part the wiki is correct, but Xion is a nobody and because of her looks she is related to either Aqua or Kairi (and Namine by extension). We can pretty much assume it's Kairi's nobody considering Namine's status as her nobody(or as a being in general since she's basically nothing.) it's safe to say that for all we know Namine could be an unbirth and Xion the true nobody. You can thank SA for that xD

In the very least they are related to one another, but the name doesn't really have much significance. If anything it's just some what as a temporary name even a cover up if you will, so who's to say she's not Kairi's nobody? Or even Aqua's for that matter?

Radon

mofo
pretty much everyone knows that their names are anagrams of their original names so you don't need to post a paragraph from wikipedia (which should never be used as a source). anyway back to xion, it could just be an alias. xemnas' original name was xehanort but he used ansems name as an alias. so this thread hasnt eliminated the xion is kairis nobody threads.

Havox

her name does have significance if all the members have the anagram for names including roxas why wouldnt she the creators of the series would put all that time and effort to make every members name an anagram and just not do it for her and IF and I said IF it was her nobody from when her heart left her body at the beginning on KH1 then why did she join the organization after Roxas.

[EDIT]

yes but he took ansems name before he became a heartless kairi didnt take an alias

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Awards
Problem being is her past, and since that past has yet to be revealed it's not worth adding a proper anagram since it would ruin the secret as to whom her somebody was. And it was never said that she joined the Org, she's trying to escape every chance she can get, hinting that she was captured and had not joined on her free will.

And she joined after Roxas for the sheer fact that they discovered her last hence XVI.

Havox

as from the trailer she is introduce as the newest MEMBER and her name follows the other rule which is the X so why not the anagram

Iridium

Awards
She might be a "member" but that does not mean she wants to be one, that's what I meant in my previous post. And she already has the anagram as far as we know. I guess you can say Xemnas might not have known of her somebody's name, thus naming her with something else other then the somebody's name and an anagram; just a thought.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Saying that Xion isn't Kairi's Nobody simply because of the anagram doesn't mean much. Naminé is Kairi's Nobody, but her name does not have the anagram. This is because she was never a part of the Organization. Xion is a Special Nobody, and therefore she was made specially. This points in Kairi's direction, but it could also point in half a different other directions, too.

Her un-anagrammed name would have to have I--O--N in it, in some type of arrangement. However, that doesn't mean that it isn't the name that she gave herself before she joined the Organization (assuming that she wasn't found absolutely immediately after having been made), or even that it wasn't the name that Xemnas decided to give her, finding it appropriate, perhaps, depending on the original arrangement of the letters, and what the name signifies.

If Xemnas hadn't known that she was the Nobody of Kairi (not sayiing she is) then he wouldn't have known to give her an anagram of Kairi. Perhaps he found out later, but it's said that Xion didn't stay long in the Organization before attempting to leave. Perhaps at this time, he figured that changing her name wasn't of any importance.

Either way, the name really doesn't mean much.

EDIT: Perhaps the reason why the others' are the anagrams of their original names is because they remember their original name- except for Roxas, but Xemnas knew whose Nobody he was. Xion has no memories, and therefore cannot remember her original Somebody name, meaning that she or Xemnas probably gave her one of her own, and then anagrammed it accordingly. Or, Xemnas just gave her a name with an X immediately, and never attempted to give her an original name.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Not having an anagram of Kairi + X doesn't mean Xion is not Kairi's nobody.
Namine isn't an anagram of Kairi either.

Namine's not in the Org. thats Why.

But who says that it has to be that way, look at Xemnas, His original name was Terra Xehanort. And as far as 2nd grade spelling goes Xemnas does not have the same letters in it as Xehanort.

Havox

Not having an anagram of Kairi + X doesn't mean Xion is not Kairi's nobody.
Namine isn't an anagram of Kairi either.

namine wasnt a part of the oranization
she is just a nobody

xemnas is the anagram of his alias ansem

Iridium

Awards
No she was not, where did you get the notion?
From CoM?

She was found and was being used by the Org, not an actual member.

[EDIT]

Way to go and edit your post :p

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
LOL! Naminé was not part of the Organization. What number was she, pray tell, if she was a part of the Organization?

She was a prisoner of the Organization, and was merely used for her talents with Sora. She was never a member of the Organization.

So, she has no real basis for this argument.

EDIT: Oh, whoops, did you mean to put that she wasn't a member of the Organization? If so, you typed it wrong, and that will get you some quick reactions in the negative.

Havox

i know that sorry forgot the n't at the end of that LOL

oops yall caught that faster than i did

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
People using the X as basis either way saddens me :( Especially since it's debatable how much Xemnas can even pull out of a Nobody when renaming him.
He either knew Ven because of reltations to Terra, or just used the very basic knowledge that Sora turned into a Heartless on HB and would thus create a Nobody, being the Keyblade Master.
If Xion had even less Memories of her Somebody than Roxas did, one can argue that Xemnas didn't have enough to use to give her the name, so he settled for something with an X in it that remotely made sense. That hardly contradicts her from being Kairi's Nobody though.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
SilverJ-17 said:
------------K
------------a----------S----------
X---------- i---------- o----------n
------------r-----------r----------o
------------i-----------a----------b
------------------------------------o
------------------------------------d
------------------------------------y
keybladelegacy said:
------------K
------------a----------S----------
X---------- i---------- o----------n
------------r-----------r----------a
------------i-----------a----------m
------------------------------------i
------------------------------------n
------------------------------------e

Key of Valor said:
The only hope for Xion's name to have anything to do with the
names of SRK is if the anagram originates from the word 'Ino'.

Ino—n. Class. Myth.
a sea goddess who rescued Odysseus from drowning by giving him a magic veil.

These can be possiblities that xion is kairis nobody.

Swxpert

now see ive removed the X from Xions name and there is now common thread linking her to kairi/aqua/namine (the whole "water" thing in her name is missing

apon seeing the above post (which was posted while i was writing) i may have put my foot in my mouth

Salux

i dont know if its been asked or said,
had anyone ever thought that a nobody or a heartless can
split and expand more to a point???
or even someone could split more then between 2?
i dont know if its seems childish but, it hasnt been totally denied......has it?
anagrams mean nothing,

P.S.:
ansem+x=MANSEX!!!!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xion said:
That girl he's always with

Xion isn't connected to Aqua, as she's connected to Kairi. There's no denying that they are.

If Xion was connected to Aqua, that'd connect Aqua and Kairi, which we know is not true.

sooo..../thread?

Iridium, if you will?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back