• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Unpossible; Xehanort's is the first Nobody

We don't know that.

Yes we do. Or rather we know that he WASN'T the first nobody.

Fact: Heartless were around before xehanort became one
Fact: For every heartless there is a corresponding nobody
Therefore: nobodies were around before Xehanort transformed

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's open for speculation since of course the individuals he did experiments on were possibly week willed so who knows..That's something you forgot about, Gil, you need a strong will to have a nobody (or was it heart, or both perhaps?)

High possibility considering the facts against it, but I'm kind of neutral about the subject.
It can go either way at this point.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
xion is not aquas nobody because in birth by sleep their is no heartless only unbirths heartless was created when ansem the wise started experimenting with peoples hearts to discover about the darkness inside the hearts and he found out that when a heart leaves a person body it becomes a heartless and the body & soul creates a nobody and leaves the realm of light and creates a new identity in the realm of darkness i think that xion is kairis nobody because kairi heart left her body but since she was a princess of hearts she did not create a heartless but her body stayed in the realm of light so that theory is lacking

Iridium

Awards
xion is not aquas nobody because in birth by sleep their is no heartless only unbirths heartless was created when ansem the wise started expermenting with peoples hearts to discover about the darkness inside the hearts and he found out that when a heart leaves a person body it becomes a heartless and the body & soul creates a nobody and leaves the realm of light and creates a new identity in the realm of darkness i think that xion is kairis nobody because kairi heart left her body but since she was a princess of hearts she did not create a heartless but her body stayed in the realm of light so that theory is lacking

Punctuation would have been nice.

But it was Xehanort, not Ansem who discovered the heartless first hand.
You'll find that out in KH2's secret ansems reports, I don't want to go over the whole story but in short it was Xehanort.

Also you are right about Kairi's body staying in the light realm, but I'm not so certain about the Xion part.
And the nobodies don't make a new identity, they're just branded with an anagram and forced to be a part of the Organization; the stronger nobodies that is (though the lesser nobodies IE dusks, creepers etc, are branded with the nobody symbol. Both branded but in different ways.)

Gummi Master

I guess, but that doesn't sti well with me. If they were lazy, they wouldn't have bothered to create a whole new model of Naminé for Re:CoM, and show that she aged. If Roxas had aged I'd think they would have created a new, younger looking model for Roxas in the scene where you see his birth. But they didn't, so...

And besides, Roxas looks about the same in Days as he does in KH2 if you ask me, though that's really little more than an opinion.

Also, you're forgetting that Naminé is an even bigger anomaly than Roxas is. It might not make much sense that she, the nothing, would age, and the other nobodies who have bodies and souls wouldn't, but that's what it seems like.

Sorry to go back to this, but if we're talking about aging in the KH universe than we have to understand that we are only shown a small portion of the true timeline. Thusly we must make assumptions based on our knowledge of the facts rather than what we see all the time.
The fact is Roxas, the nobody, was only alive for less than a year, even including his time after Sora awoke. I don't know about you, but I've never known a video game or anime to illustrate annual aging.
Also, if we take the strongly believed theory of Terra joining/becoming/something MX, than we can take Xehanort's larger build and longer hair as a sign of aging from BbS to KH1.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I've never known a video game or anime to illustrate annual aging.
Also, if we take the strongly believed theory of Terra joining/becoming/something MX, than we can take Xehanort's larger build and longer hair as a sign of aging from BbS to KH1.

Exactly; it's too much trouble for too little payback. It's definitely possible that, Roxas being so close to Ven, he remains permanently at the age Ven was when whatever happened to him went down. But I really think it's more possible that Nobodies age; they aren't lifeless shells if they're moving around, so they're not going to sleep like dolls the way Kairi would have if her heart was never restored.

Namine, whatever she is, still aged; and she can't be far from a Nobody.

C

Colours

Exactly; it's too much trouble for too little payback. It's definitely possible that, Roxas being so close to Ven, he remains permanently at the age Ven was when whatever happened to him went down. But I really think it's more possible that Nobodies age; they aren't lifeless shells if they're moving around, so they're not going to sleep like dolls the way Kairi would have if her heart was never restored.

Wrong nobodies do not age because they are not complete, they only have the
vessel, they still need the heart to be fully completed beings, so that is wrong./:

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
No, we know that Heartless arnt around in BBS, not so sure about Nobodies though, they could be present.

Well, without Heartless, their can't be Nobodies.
As Heartless are needed to creat a Nobody correct?
Behind every Heartless, theres a Nobody.

You are mistaken. Nobodies do not age. (Just like Phil said).
They are lifeless shells, as it says so in KH2.

Iridium

Awards
*Sigh*

Not every heartless creates a nobody, only people with strong wills do.
Otherwise they'd be as common as the heartless which are high in number.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well, without Heartless, their can't be Nobodies.
As Heartless are needed to creat a Nobody correct?
Behind every Heartless, theres a Nobody.

No. nobodies are born when a person with a strong heart is turned into a heartless. Not everyone who has a heartless has a nobody.

EDIT: Yttrx beat me to it X3

C

Colours

Nobodies weren't around in BBS, what proof do they have for saying that.
~Show me a pic where you see a nobody in a scene with TAV or MX.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
There is a difference, but it's not a significant one.

Are you kidding me? Look at the size of her head in relation to her body. For that matter, look at her FEET! They used Kairi's KH1 model on her for CoM, and the KH2 model in KH2.

Still don't believe me? Watch the CoM scene on Destiny Islands where she turns around and becomes Kairi in Sora's eyes. Then look at her standing hand-in-hand with Kairi in TWTNW.

They are the SAME HEIGHT. Namine matches Kairi EXACTLY at any point in her existence.

The Enchanted

But that's the thing, she did age and is the only Nobody to have display physical differences over time.
Now it may be height, but still she physically changed.

See...

NAMINEYOUNG.jpg
2525201675_a5f39ecfcc.jpg

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Nobodies weren't around in BBS, what proof do they have for saying that.
~Show me a pic where you see a nobody in a scene with TAV or MX.

They just might not have been shown yet. But according to Yen Sid's story Nobodies are the 3rd enemy after Disney Villians & heartless.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back