• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Wow Axie it looks like you have a new rival.:huh:
1188920057_Rivalsinlove.jpg
AW! It should be a picture of naruto and SASUKE! not Lee, they arent true "rivals" Lee is just competitive ^^;;;;;

shadowred3

ok peoples. i,ve got the whole story. xion is aquas nobody. well actualy xion may as well BE aqua. heres the reson. in the birth by sleep trailer you see ven asking terra to erase him. me and many others think that erase means to get buried or hiddin into someones heart. now this proboly happened to all three of the charaters in b by sleep. ven into sora. aqua into kirai and terra into riku(this one may be wrong). now when kiari had her heart stolen namine was born. im guessing at the same time aqua(or here nobody) was released oyt of her heart. but because aqua didnt have a body she became a special nobody like kiari which as everyone proboly knows by now is xion. if u liked this theory read my thread!

and zexion will return!!!!!!!!!!

Gummi Master

LOL, have you guys been watching me that closely? XD I'm totally Naruto. (Because I don't like Lee's eyes. But they're equally annoying. >.> *not a Naruto fan*)

Well, well. I don't know if I believe in coincidences but I, too, find it hard to enjoy Naruto; I'll still watch it (if I must) but not a fan either. However, out of all the Naruto characters, of which there are too many, I really like Rock Lee. Ironic? I don't know, just thought it was worth mentioning. X )

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
ok peoples. i,ve got the whole story. xion is aquas nobody. well actualy xion may as well BE aqua.

*facepalm*

heres the reson. in the birth by sleep trailer you see ven asking terra to erase him.

Lies and heresy. He's asking Aqua.

me and many others think that erase means to get buried or hiddin into someones heart. now this proboly happened to all three of the charaters in b by sleep. ven into sora. aqua into kirai and terra into riku(this one may be wrong).

Terra chose Riku, didn't dissolve into him. There's a better chance he was absorbed into MX. And we don't know what happened to Aqua, either. Her armor was in the Room of Sleep, so it's impossible to say.

now when kiari had her heart stolen namine was born.

Right away wrong. For this to happen, Namine would have no control over Sora's memories. Also, she would even more closely resemble Kairi (or Aqua, if Aqua is in Kairi's heart). The only reason Roxas looks so different from Sora is the Ven in him.

im guessing at the same time aqua(or here nobody) was released oyt of her heart. but because aqua didnt have a body she became a special nobody like kiari which as everyone proboly knows by now is xion.

So you're saying Kairi has two Nobodies and they both occurred at Destiny Islands, when her heart was stolen only from HER body (which, as a Princess of Heart, cannot create a Nobody OR Heartless).

No.

*sigh*

Edit:
Gummi Master: Haha, we're perfect then! XD

Gummi Master

ok peoples. i,ve got the whole story. xion is aquas nobody. well actualy xion may as well BE aqua. heres the reson. in the birth by sleep trailer you see ven asking terra to erase him. me and many others think that erase means to get buried or hiddin into someones heart. now this proboly happened to all three of the charaters in b by sleep. ven into sora. aqua into kirai and terra into riku(this one may be wrong). now when kiari had her heart stolen namine was born. im guessing at the same time aqua(or here nobody) was released oyt of her heart. but because aqua didnt have a body she became a special nobody like kiari which as everyone proboly knows by now is xion. if u liked this theory read my thread!

Now this is the best explanation I've heard! Partially because it upholds my theory, but it combines the influence of Aqua as well. I purposefully haven't mentioned Aqua until now because her relationship with Ven in the past, romantic or platonic, is clearly reflected in Sora and Kairi. While I disagree with your Terra-Riku connection.
Kudos for writing an explanation both Axie and I can agree with *I hope*:toungesmile:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
AW! It should be a picture of naruto and SASUKE! not Lee, they arent true "rivals" Lee is just competitive ^^;;;;;
I think this says rivals in love. Since they both love Sakura and there's a heart being stabbed. My mistake, and yes a picture of Naruto and Sasuke would have been better, but I couldn't find one.

Aria The Cursed

Hi guys!

Like i said around a lot of forums now, Xion is no more a mysteries.

Yes, yes ^^!
In fact Xion is the nobody of Aqua, and she is the 14th member of The organization (see the trailer).
But as the members of the organisation and the name's rule with the X, Xion have this rule.

In fact Tetsuya Nomura in his first version of Aqua give the name of Oni (sea in japanese).
Oni= X i o n.

So now just think about the last mysterie Ven..... he make me mad!!!!:cursing:

Axie

Like i said around a lot of forums now, Xion is no more a mysteries.

Yeah, she is. Nothing has been confirmed.

Yes, yes ^^!
In fact Xion is the nobody of Aqua, and she is the 14th member of The organization (see the trailer).
But as the members of the organisation and the name's rule with the X, Xion have this rule.

No, no. If that's the case, when was she created? During BbS? Unpossible; Xehanort's is the first Nobody. Also, Aqua is physically matured (check out the boobs). Xion is not. Why would this be so different?

ALSO. It's been ten years since BbS. Based on Namine and Roxas (not to mention Xemnas), Nobodies age. Xion would have done this. And if she was created somehow when Aqua was fourteen years old, that makes no sense at all, because Nobodies didn't exist then.

Because she's the girl's doppleganger, she MUST have some sort of connection to Kairi, whatever it is (hopefully not as HER Nobody).

In fact Tetsuya Nomura in his first version of Aqua give the name of Oni (sea in japanese).
Oni= X i o n.

Source?

I suspect that Xion has SOMETHING to do with Aqua, but I'm going to be surprised (and enraged) if she's confirmed as her Nobody (since all we know of Aqua is that her armor is in the Room of Sleep, and if she's still alive, she's a lot older than fourteen by now).

So now just think about the last mysterie Ven..... he make me mad!!!!:cursing:

We can safely say that he's got something to do with Roxas. But that's all we can safely say.

I suspect his body or some aspect of him got absorbed into Sora (not his heart, or Sora would have Ven's memories, and I don't think Ven would have influenced the NOBODY if it was his HEART involved).

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Oni= X i o n.

Unless you have a reliable source to back that up, I'm calling bull.

And oni "means" demon in japanese, not sea.

Unpossible; Xehanort's is the first Nobody

We don't know that.

Based on Namine and Roxas (not to mention Xemnas), Nobodies age

If KH2FM is anything to go by, Roxas did not age.

Audo will probably come in here later and try to argue the point, so for now I'll say it's debatable.

Also, how is Xemnas an example of aging?

Axie

If KH2FM is anything to go by, Roxas did not age.

Audo will probably come in here later and try to argue the point, so for now I'll say it's debatable.

Also, how is Xemnas an example of aging?

I think KH2FM is Square being lazy as usual. Namine aged; why wouldn't Roxas? Plus, when Kairi briefly turns into Namine at the end, they used the same model of Namine they used in the beginning; in both instances, it was a heartbeat of a scene. Why would they have invested time and effort in a whole new model?

Xemnas was poorly worded--that's more an opinion than anything else. He looks older and more buff to me than the Xehanort we see addressing Ansem.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think KH2FM is Square being lazy as usual. Namine aged; why wouldn't Roxas? Plus, when Kairi briefly turns into Namine at the end, they used the same model of Namine they used in the beginning; in both instances, it was a heartbeat of a scene. Why would they have invested time and effort in a whole new model?

I guess, but that doesn't sti well with me. If they were lazy, they wouldn't have bothered to create a whole new model of Naminé for Re:CoM, and show that she aged. If Roxas had aged I'd think they would have created a new, younger looking model for Roxas in the scene where you see his birth. But they didn't, so...

And besides, Roxas looks about the same in Days as he does in KH2 if you ask me, though that's really little more than an opinion.

Also, you're forgetting that Naminé is an even bigger anomaly than Roxas is. It might not make much sense that she, the nothing, would age, and the other nobodies who have bodies and souls wouldn't, but that's what it seems like.

Axie

I guess, but that doesn't sti well with me. If they were lazy, they wouldn't have bothered to create a whole new model of Naminé for Re:CoM, and show that she aged. If Roxas had aged I'd think they would have created a new, younger looking model for Roxas in the scene where you see his birth. But they didn't, so...

Namine shows up in Re:CoM for several hours throughout the whole game. Also, we see her in CoM (when her hair is more yellow) and she is Kairi's height and age. If she towered over Sora, it would throw the whole thing off.

Roxas's birth took only minutes. It wouldn't be justified of them to create a whole new model; in fact, that would actually be irresponsible given the small role. (It would be much like putting in the hours to create a hi-res, fifteen-year-old Namine for the two seconds in which she smiles through Kairi at Roxas.)

And besides, Roxas looks about the same in Days as he does in KH2 if you ask me, though that's really little more than an opinion.

I'm not convinced that we're experiencing an entire year of the Organization; look at Riku. He's a lot older. So are Xion and Namine. We may be getting the tail end of the story more than anything else, and so they animate the earlier parts with the same models because it would take a lot of time and effort to redo each one.

Also, you're forgetting that Naminé is an even bigger anomaly than Roxas is. It might not make much sense that she, the nothing, would age, and the other nobodies who have bodies and souls wouldn't, but that's what it seems like.

I'm doing no such thing. But it makes no sense to me that Roxas would emerge from fourteen-year-old Sora, already a good year older and towering over him (if Sora's dancing with Kairi in Halloween Town is any indication of relative stature), and then be exactly the right height to merge into him by the end of his segment in KH2.

Aria The Cursed

The true translation of Oni, is a demon of the sea in japanese, but in the main language the japanese call the sea oni. As they can call demon oni maybe (didn't know this but why not...)

I didn't have the link to the page i saw the name of Aqua (Oni). That was with the first revelation of the names of the three several months ago.
I understand that you wont trust me without any proof, but that was just to help you ^^. It make any doubt for me because i read this on a interview with nomura himself, well nevermind...

But i made the relation between oni and Xion, so maybe i am wrong, but i doubt...

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The true translation of Oni, is a demon of the sea in japanese, but in the main language the japanese call the sea oni. As they can call demon oni maybe (didn't know this but why not...)

I didn't have the link to the page i saw the name of Aqua (Oni). That was with the first revelation of the names of the three several months ago.
I understand that you wont trust me without any proof, but that was just to help you ^^. It make any doubt for me because i read this on a interview with nomura himself, well nevermind...

But i made the relation between oni and Xion, so maybe i am wrong, but i doubt...

Unless you come up with that interview I dont think that you will be believed. :/

neodusk182

I think that kairi is somehow related towards Aqua, Not in the family way, bit in some other way. Same with Sora and Ventus. Like with Roxas, Xion took the appearance of the one shes related to, with some features of kairis too.

Axie

Well, hey. You're better than the people on here going I SAID IT IT'S TRUE YOU'RE ALL JUST HATERS.

I don't know if it was you or not, but I do remember somebody else saying the same thing. Could be. Of course, even if Aqua's name was supposed to be Oni at first and got changed, all it means is that the name got passed to Xion. That happens with characters sometimes without necessarily drawing a connection.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm doing no such thing. But it makes no sense to me that Roxas would emerge from fourteen-year-old Sora, already a good year older and towering over him (if Sora's dancing with Kairi in Halloween Town is any indication of relative stature), and then be exactly the right height to merge into him by the end of his segment in KH2.

There's another factor to consider though: Ven.

My point is you can't be certain that he aged, like I can't be certain that he didn't, and as such you're not in a position to use him as an example of aging.

Axie

There's another factor to consider though: Ven.

My point is you can't be certain that he aged, like I can't be certain that he didn't, and as such you're not in a position to use him as an example of aging.

Oh, yup. Ven. Forgot about him--now I'm not, but I was earlier, cuz I didn't know (and didn't understand). :p

It's possible either way. But as far as Riku goes, all I've seen is older!Riku, so I can only assume that the scenes with him take place closer to the beginning of KH2. If they don't, then Nomura's using anachronistic models for the purpose of saving time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back