• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

phamtomwolf

I was looking at xion and i noticed she looks alot like Aqua this has probably been already said and you all might call me a noob (which i am btw) for thinking i was the first to point this out but maybe Xion is Aqua's nobody?

C

Colours

I was looking at xion and i noticed she looks alot like Aqua this has probably been already said and you all might call me a noob (which i am btw) for thinking i was the first to point this out but maybe Xion is Aqua's nobody?

You've been here since 06.
~Anyways, I don't think so, since nobodies weren't
around BBS at that moment. So I wouldn't believe so.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

You've been here since 06.
~Anyways, I don't think so, since nobodies weren't
around BBS at that moment. So I wouldn't believe so.

No, we know that Heartless arnt around in BBS, not so sure about Nobodies though, they could be present.

C

Colours

No, we know that Heartless arnt around in BBS, not so sure about Nobodies though, they could be present.

As me and Yttrxium said no nobodies or Heartless.
Xehanort created the heartless around KH1, then
that was when Nobodies were came to being.
So that's not true.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Without heartless, no nobodies, correct?

Not Necessarally. Nobodies are created when a heart is gone from a body. Not Necessarally the person turning into a heartless. Such as Kairi/Namine. Even though that one really does not count. but you could be right, Im not too sure about Heartless/Nobodies they're kinda confusing. X3

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Not Necessarally. Nobodies are created when a heart is gone from a body. Not Necessarally the person turning into a heartless. Such as Kairi/Namine. Even though that one really does not count. but you could be right, Im not too sure about Heartless/Nobodies they're kinda confusing. X3
I thought for a nobody to form someone with a strong heart loses their heart to the heartless. :confused:
And since no heartless existed during the time of BBS there wouldn't be any nobody.

C

Colours

In KH1 Xehanort was studying the
hearts of all worlds then began a heartless.
Ansem Report:

The six traitors were operating a laboratory that churned out those cursed shadows.

Not only did they generate “pureblood” Heartless from living hearts, but they then used those Heartless to synthesize artificial versions of the creatures as well.

These synthetic Heartless bore insignias and were called “Emblems.”

Pureblood or Emblem, these heartless act only to fulfill their instinctive needs. They single-mindedly detect hearts and swarm around them.

A human's commands would be ineffective: The Heartless would easily steal the human's heart and use it to increase their own ranks.

But what if an even stronger Heartless was giving the orders?

If he cast aside his own soul and body and became a Heartless, wouldn't he be able to control the otherwise intractable Heartless?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
In KH1 Xehanort was studying the
hearts of all worlds then began a heartless.
Ansem Report:

The six traitors were operating a laboratory that churned out those cursed shadows.

Not only did they generate “pureblood” Heartless from living hearts, but they then used those Heartless to synthesize artificial versions of the creatures as well.

These synthetic Heartless bore insignias and were called “Emblems.”

Pureblood or Emblem, these heartless act only to fulfill their instinctive needs. They single-mindedly detect hearts and swarm around them.

A human's commands would be ineffective: The Heartless would easily steal the human's heart and use it to increase their own ranks.

But what if an even stronger Heartless was giving the orders?

If he cast aside his own soul and body and became a Heartless, wouldn't he be able to control the otherwise intractable Heartless?

Yeah, that much I knew. Just not the "coming of the Nobody" details.

Gummi Master

HOW DO YOU START A NEW FORUM?:confused:
I'm new to KHI and have been replying to these forums that have a connection to a strong theory I have about Xion. I honestly don't think there's any connection between Xion and Aqua for many reasons: the timeline doesn't fit, she wilds a keyblade resembling Sora's (even if it's a fake), and she mentions thoughts or memories Aqua would never have had.

I really don't see it. She looks like an dark hair mirror reflection of Kairi to me.

Yes, that statement is a key to figuring out who Xion is...:thumbup:

dartgoonkeyblade

HOW DO YOU START A NEW FORUM?:confused:
I'm new to KHI and have been replying to these forums that have a connection to a strong theory I have about Xion. I honestly don't think there's any connection between Xion and Aqua for many reasons: the timeline doesn't fit, she wilds a keyblade resembling Sora's (even if it's a fake), and she mentions thoughts or memories Aqua would never have had.

Yes, that statement is a key to figuring out who Xion is...:thumbup:

this is how you start a new forum

1. you go to http://forums.khinsider.com/
2. you go in to the section you want to post in
3.then you look at the top of the page and there should be something there thats say new post

and there you go :)

Edit: dangit Phil beat me to it

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Wow Axie it looks like you have a new rival.:huh:
1188920057_Rivalsinlove.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back