• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
In one week, hair can easily grow.
Seen it happen.
So you are going to fucking tell me, that if someone got a cut, then two weeks later, their hair grows again they fucking aged?
God, you make no sense.

I am telling you. That. IF THEY DON'T HAVE THE CAPACITY TO AGE, THEIR HAIR WILL NOT GROW. NOR WILL THEY GET TALLER. Because, see, the growth of hair is related to the PASSAGE OF TIME and the slow but sure DEVELOPMENT and DECAY of the physical human body.

And get this: whether you get your hair cut or not, if you exist for a week alive and well, YOU ARE NOW A WEEK OLDER. Your hair, finger and toenails, and skin cells can all attest to that. THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE CONCEPT. REALLY IT IS.

Lemme put it in terms that even you can understand:

YOU ARE AGING ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

It's not like a year passes and POP--all of a sudden you're taller and you're hair's longer. NO. (Unless you're Sora.) Happens over time. MEANING, that if NAMINE AND XEMNAS have the capacity to GET TALLER and HAVE LONGER HAIR, they ARE AGING CONSISTENTLY OVER TIME.

Last edited:

15th member

In one week, hair can easily grow.
Seen it happen.
So you are going to fucking tell me, that if someone got a cut, then two weeks later, their hair grows again they fucking aged?
God, you make no sense.
[/QUOTE]

THAT makes sense.When you grow you become taller, and your hair,fingernails, almost everything change in you physically. Or you want the nerd explaination huh, then i'll give you it. COME GET SOME.
Here are some of the current theories about why we age:

Hayflick Limit Theory – Two scientists in the 1960s noticed that many human cells would divide a limited number of times, then stop. If the cells were well fed, they divided faster. Body cells may have a built-in genetic program that tells them not to reproduce anymore.

Free Radical Theory - Free radicals are molecules or atoms that have an unpaired electron. In order to be electrically balanced, these molecules or atoms will grab an electron from a nearby atom, thereby creating another free radical, eventually resulting in a cascading chain of damage to cells and organs.

Free radical formation may not account for all the symptoms of aging, but it probably does play an important part in accelerating cellular damage. Free radicals are unavoidable. They are an inevitable consequence of living in a physical body. However, there are steps we can take to slow down free radical damage, such as avoiding pollutants, and eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.

The Telomere Theory – Telomeres are special types of chemicals that seem to have some ability to protect the chromosomes inside our cells. Every time our cells divide, the telemeres become shorter and less able to protect the chromosome. This may explain why the cells eventually become damaged and die. Scientists are currently trying to find out how to repair telomeres and stop the damage to the cells.

Glycation – When proteins in your body react with excess blood sugar, the proteins become damaged. This process is known as "glycation". These sugar-damaged proteins may contribute to the breakdown of many other systems in the body. People who have diabetes or problems with insulin resistance are particularly vulnerable to glycation damage because of abnormalities in their blood sugar levels.

THESE THEORIES need the body of course for aging, so if i'm correct: soul+body= Nobodies. So Nobodies i think based on these facts,AGE.

Axie

How did things go from Xion is Aqua's nobody to "Do nobodies age?" Someone should make a thread with a poll specifically for that.

Xion and Aqua are different ages to begin with, but if Xion WAS Aqua's Nobody (and thus originated back during BbS), then she would have to NOT age in order to preserve her appearance as a young girl.

Looking at the other Nobodies, I doubt this is what happened.

And that's how we started arguing about age. It's relevant. :3

angelbabe74006

Xion and Aqua are different ages to begin with, but if Xion WAS Aqua's Nobody (and thus originated back during BbS), then she would have to NOT age in order to preserve her appearance as a young girl.

Looking at the other Nobodies, I doubt this is what happened.

And that's how we started arguing about age. It's relevant. :3

That's true. I have no room to talk, though...I added my input. I just forgot how it started. Still, anyone with eyes can see that you (and all who think nobodies age) are right.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
I am telling you. That. IF THEY DON'T HAVE THE CAPACITY TO AGE, THEIR HAIR WILL NOT GROW. NOR WILL THEY GET TALLER. Because, see, the growth of hair is related to the PASSAGE OF TIME and the slow but sure DEVELOPMENT and DECAY of the physical human body.

And get this: whether you get your hair cut or not, if you exist for a week alive and well, YOU ARE NOW A WEEK OLDER. Your hair, finger and toenails, and skin cells can all attest to that. THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE CONCEPT. REALLY IT IS.

Lemme put it in terms that even you can understand:

YOU ARE AGING ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

It's not like a year passes and POP--all of a sudden you're taller and you're hair's longer. NO. (Unless you're Sora.) Happens over time. MEANING, that if NAMINE AND XEMNAS have the capacity to GET TALLER and HAVE LONGER HAIR, they ARE AGING CONSISTENTLY OVER TIME.

I did understand it stupid noob. I'm just saying, thought you mean't age as in...a specific age (f.e - Like, saying xemnas is 23).

How did things go from Xion is Aqua's nobody to "Do nobodies age?" Someone should make a thread with a poll specifically for that.

Uhh, read afew pages back, lol :3.

Axie

I did understand it stupid noob. I'm just saying, thought you mean't age as in...a specific age (f.e - Like, saying xemnas is 23).

All right, now I'm lost. If you understood that hair growing and getting taller are unarguably signs of age, then why did you argue that they...well...weren't? Those were your exact words.

It makes no difference whether Namine is fifteen years old or one. The point is that her body mirrors Kairi's, and grows and changes in tandem with hers--and, based on Xemnas's physical differences from Xehanort (combined with the fact that Roxas matches Sora's body type and size), we can assert that Nobodies do, in fact, age over time.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey, Namine aged. It's not shown if anyone other nobodies aged. Shut the hell up.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
...Or we could leave it at "That's how the model designers made them". Although I will agree that Namine DID age. Sora aged, that's not to say she didn't age.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
All right, now I'm lost. If you understood that hair growing and getting taller are unarguably signs of age, then why did you argue that they...well...weren't? Those were your exact words.

Well, I thought you mean't they age as in number wise. You know, for example Namine being 15 then 16 etc.

I can understand if their body ages and everything but (number wise) they don't age. Its confusing, but I've seen it happen in a lot of games.

Where their body just ages, but they don't age.

Axie

Well, I thought you mean't they age as in number wise. You know, for example Namine being 15 then 16 etc.

I can understand if their body ages and everything but (number wise) they don't age. Its confusing, but I've seen it happen in a lot of games.

Where their body just ages, but they don't age.

O_O Well. The number is completely dependent on the years aged. If Namine is around for a year, and she's aging consistently (or even if she isn't--we still refer to inanimate objects like cars and shows as "ten years old"), then she is a year old and has aged for the period of one year.

We can't reliably call her fifteen, because she hasn't (not) existed for fifteen years, she's only been around for about one (same with Roxas). But we can say that she takes on the appearance of a fifteen-year-old girl.

Basically, age (passage of time) and aging process (process of decay) don't necessarily have to be connected. (For example, ideas age numerically, but they don't physically change and deteriorate.)

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
O_O Well. The number is completely dependent on the years aged. If Namine is around for a year, and she's aging consistently (or even if she isn't--we still refer to inanimate objects like cars and shows as "ten years old"), then she is a year old and has aged for the period of one year.

We can't reliably call her fifteen, because she hasn't (not) existed for fifteen years, she's only been around for about one (same with Roxas). But we can say that she takes on the appearance of a fifteen-year-old girl.

Basically, age (passage of time) and aging process (process of decay) don't necessarily have to be connected. (For example, ideas age numerically, but they don't physically change and deteriorate.)

Lol, picturing Namine looking like a 1 year old makes me laugh.
But, also is weird, how she's been living only for a year, yet she looks like a 15(or 16) year old..

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well her somebody was around that age so naturally she would look like the way she did.
Otherwise she'd be a toddler...unless you were joking my post would be a waste of time.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Well her somebody was around that age so naturally she would look like the way she did.
Otherwise she'd be a toddler...unless you were joking my post would be a waste of time.

Lol I was joking. Sorry Yttrxium ;C

geoshippo

Awards
ok so i just saw the japanese trailer for 358/2 days and it was translated into english.
so it shows xio having a keblade, soras keyblade. it also was talking about how namine couldnt fix soras memories, then Diz asked namine if it was eccential for sora to have all his memories and namine said yes. but then she says that if those memories are connected to other memories "she" (here is part of my prediction, "she is xion") wont be able to endure it( having sora gets ALL his memories back).
Xion looks alot like kairi but with black hair. so my quess is that since in Kh kairis heart was in soras body when sora gave up his and kairis heart two nobodies were created, roxas and xion(since he lost 2 hearts and 1 was kairis). this would also explain why xion has soras keyblade and hy she is connected to soras memories, and maybe even explain why she had to be abolished before kh 2. also when kairi lost her heart from her own body namine was created (to explain why namines still created)

:cool:- i feel smart!
p.s. (if this theory was already thought of im sorry but yeah...it came 2 me and i HAD to share)
p.s.2 the video is here:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/278445.html

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
ok so i just saw the japanese trailer for 358/2 days and it was translated into english.
so it shows xio having a keblade, soras keyblade. it also was talking about how namine couldnt fix soras memories, then Diz asked namine if it was eccential for sora to have all his memories and namine said yes. but then she says that if those memories are connected to other memories "she" (here is part of my prediction, "she is xion") wont be able to endure it( having sora gets ALL his memories back).
Xion looks alot like kaii but with black hair. so my quess is that since in Kh kairis heart was in soras body when sora gave up his and kairis heart two nobodies were created, roxas and xion(since he lost 2 hearts and 1 was kairis). this would also explain why xion has soras keyblade and hy she is connected to soras memories, and maybe even explain why she had to be abolished before kh 2

:cool:- i feel smart!
p.s. (if this theory was already thought of im sorry but yeah...it came 2 me and i HAD to share)
A lot of people have said this before. I don't think Xion is Aqua's nobody either.
Welcome to KHI.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back