• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion idea ((Oh, but there's a twist...))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiRiku*Axel

I really just wish that that Days and BBS would just come out all ready so we can find out the truth about all of this.

Ur theories aren't bad except for what every1 else pointed out.

I truly believe that Days, BBS and the whole heartless/nobody situations are more entwined together then we think. I would've included the rest of the series, but we've basically resolved KH1 and CoM.

I'm also a little confused from everyone saying that Ven's heart has been in Sora. Whered this info come from?

canito_q

I really just wish that that Days and BBS would just come out all ready so we can find out the truth about all of this.

Ur theories aren't bad except for what every1 else pointed out.

I truly believe that Days, BBS and the whole heartless/nobody situations are more entwined together then we think. I would've included the rest of the series, but we've basically resolved KH1 and CoM.

I'm also a little confused from everyone saying that Ven's heart has been in Sora. Whered this info come from?

I've got some questions for you:
Are you a boy or a girl?
How are you phisicly?

WARNING: BAD SPELLING xD

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I'll explain the way I think it is:
1. Namine was born because of kairi's heart, I know, she's a poh but still in Sora's body,
But she doesnt have a body and soul.

it got some darkness, and even if it didn't, Sora's not a poh anyways.

Roxas was normally but since Sora would have Ven's heart,
Roxas will receive it and become a nobody with a heart.
If vens heart got released from the body it(body) would become a nobody without the heart. Even if it stayed in the body the body wouldnt disappear and be born in an inbetween realm as a nobody.

Now, Sora's original heart stays with him (making a heartless come back to a somebody is not only poh magic, you know).
Soras is the heart and it becomes a heartless. His body and soul didnt stay with him.

2. I completely support this.
I dont.

I've got some questions for you:
Are you a boy or a girl?
How are you phisicly?

WARNING: BAD SPELLING xD
spam
And AntiRiku*Axel is a male.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Just drop it and let me win "yawn" lets get this over with.(joking)

Right.

He willingly casted off his body and soul creating roxas.

Still he has one somebody. Either way, you still unanswered vens heart being released from soras body would go because it would become a heartless.

Uh...She did with sora. I know you were joking but i wasnt.

fixed...

Not clearly.

Your right i was getting ahead of myself. But I will stand by the 3 nobodies because of namine(no body and soul) which you will disapprove of.

Okay, First, I'm almost positive that Sora somehow gave birth to Namine, there are two nobodies, and only one person capable of making one, so I think it makes sense that Ven made Roxas, and Sora made Namine.

Second, It's possible that no heartless would have been made, being that Ven's heart didn't return to his own body.

Last, I know Namine pulled it off with Sora, but we're talking pulling it off with XIII people (wordplay there) Not just one, I think it's unlikely she could have done it to All of them, not to mention the fact that half of them wouldn't have been there (They were at Castle Oblivion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back