• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion existence legacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Written by Keyblade Legacy

Well i was thinking that xion is kairi nobody when kairi heart left her body ansem report(Namine’ is a Nobody, created when a young girl’s heart left her body. Yet she had no corresponding Heartless.Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.) eventually ansem the wise change his mind about this theory but what if this theory explains xion existence and some of features of xion may resemble aqua because of kairis and aquas connection the same connection that makes ven look like roxas

next we know roxas was created when sora heart left his body and namine is created when her heart left soras body ansem report(I have arrived at a hypothesis. I believe that Namine’ was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi’s hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously. Namine’ emerged as Kairi’s Nobody… but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.)

Lastly we know kairi can weild a keyblade but she doesnt have a keyblade of her own because we can say riku duel weilded and gave her the way to dawn and it change into a different keyblade this led me to think that xion doesnt have her own keyblade but she can weild one because shes the nobody of kairi at the beginning of 358 official trailer of the official website their is a hooded figure fighting and it is xion but when she fights she doesnt use the keyblade this lets me believe that she was givin the kingdom key from roxas and roxas from then on used obilivion and oathkeeper that he found thats why riku called it a fake because it wasnt hers and it didnt disappear when she was defeated like what happen to roxas when he was fighting sora

picture.php
picture.php

Credited to Khinsider.com for the ansem report
Credited to gamespot.com for the pictures

now i am done know this is my first starting thread so try to prove me wrong give me your best shot

A

Audo

Aqua doesn't have a direct connection with Kairi.
But, i agree on Xion being made the night of the storm.
Aaaand, i dont think Roxas just 'gave' her the Keyblade, she probably stole it, if it isnt her own i mean.

The Enchanted

Aqua doesn't have a direct connection with Kairi.
But, i agree on Xion being made the night of the storm.
Aaaand, i dont think Roxas just 'gave' her the Keyblade, she probably stole it, if it isnt her own i mean.

R-K you have stolen my thoughts.
You fiend!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Written by Keyblade Legacy

Well i was thinking that xion is kairi nobody when kairi heart left her body ansem report(Namine’ is a Nobody, created when a young girl’s heart left her body. Yet she had no corresponding Heartless.Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.) eventually ansem the wise change his mind about this theory but what if this theory explains xion existence and some of features of xion may resemble aqua because of kairis and aquas connection the same connection that makes ven look like roxas

next we know roxas was created when sora heart left his body and namine is created when her heart left soras body ansem report(I have arrived at a hypothesis. I believe that Namine’ was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi’s hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously. Namine’ emerged as Kairi’s Nobody… but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.)

Lastly we know kairi can weild a keyblade but she doesnt have a keyblade of her own because we can say riku duel weilded and gave her the way to dawn and it change into a different keyblade this led me to think that xion doesnt have her own keyblade but she can weild one because shes the nobody of kairi at the beginning of 358 official trailer of the official website their is a hooded figure fighting and it is xion but when she fights she doesnt use the keyblade this lets me believe that she was givin the kingdom key from roxas and roxas from then on used obilivion and oathkeeper that he found thats why riku called it a fake because it wasnt hers and it didnt disappear when she was defeated like what happen to roxas when he was fighting sora

picture.php
picture.php

Credited to Khinsider.com for the ansem report
Credited to gamespot.com for the pictures

now i am done know this is my first starting thread so try to prove me wrong give me your best shot

i dont think kairi is a keyblade wielder, i thnk anyone can have a keyblade borrowed as long as the user allows it, so riku could have lend it to her, and the keyblade allowed kairi to weild it for that moment.

and the keyblade didnt change to way to dawn, riku was holding his keyblade on his right, and gave kairi a different one with his left.

it doesnt mean she is a wielder

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Duh. Welcome to 2006. ^_^

Kairi isn't a wielder. The Keyblade she used isn't impotant, and Xion's gone. All's right with the world.

A

Audo

i dont think kairi is a keyblade wielder, i thnk anyone can have a keyblade borrowed as long as the user allows it, so riku could have lend it to her, and the keyblade allowed kairi to weild it for that moment.

and the keyblade didnt change to way to dawn, riku was holding his keyblade on his right, and gave kairi a different one with his left.

it doesnt mean she is a wielder
It's called duel wielding.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
nice point but how does that explain the keyblade changing

What Keyblade changing?

keybladelegacy

Website
im just sayin xion and kairi are connected and they both can wield a keyblade if your right about that they can weild it for that moment ok i got it guess we got to wait and see whose right

aqua13 makes a point but whether kairi is a keyblade weilder or not it really doesnt matter until kh 3, bbs or 358

Last edited by a moderator:

DaisyDuck

Meh...I still don't think Xion has any connection to Aqua. Any connection Ven may have to Sora is unique and not a trend among the Key bearers.

I'm actually temped to believe the bit about Kairi having two Nobodies...though I have my own take on it as usual. To me it makes more sense that Namine would be the one created when Kairi lost her heart on DI and Xion was the one made when Sora unlocks his and Kairi's hearts at HB.

Yeah yeah, it's not what Diz said and I'm pretty sure there is a Nomura-ism in there, but I think it makes a little sense. It would explain why Namine is so unique and I think it's a nice touch that she uses her power by drawing and the cave is full drawings (that don't look too different from her own). And it would also also why she didn't start to fizzle and merge with Sora when she came in contact with him.

And if Xion was the one created by Kairi's heart leave Sora's body at HB with Roxas that would explain why she can use the Keyblade. She would be Sora's Nobody and have just as much right to wield the keyblade as Roxas. It would also explain why she had no "proof of existence" she would also be the Key of Destiny.

In short they have access to the same Keyblade and whichever one of them wields it depends on the strength of their will at a given moment.

But I digress. I'm sure this will be shredded soon enough and ended with a "Nomura said *insert quote here*". I just think it makes sense.

HeinChaosKnight

well i sort of want to throw this in here, what if xion isnt a nobody or anything, maybe shes doing what riku and the king did or maybe shes could be part of the keyblade like maybe she was created when the keyblade was, im just throwing this in here, this isnt my theory its my cousin's, she just wanted me to put it

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
isnt it possible that the nobody of sora(roxas) is connected to ven in some way and xion is connected to aqua through kairi but i can be wrong so that what i was thinking anything is possible

No, because Kairi and Aqua aren't connected. Xion's connected to Kairi, thus not able to be connected to Kairi, because that'd link Aqua to Xion.

well i sort of want to throw this in here, what if xion isnt a nobody or anything, maybe shes doing what riku and the king did or maybe shes could be part of the keyblade like maybe she was created when the keyblade was, im just throwing this in here, this isnt my theory its my cousin's, she just wanted me to put it

No.

keybladelegacy

Website
No, because Kairi and Aqua aren't connected. Xion's connected to Kairi, thus not able to be connected to Kairi, because that'd link Aqua to Xion.

Yes Xion is connected to aqua if xion is kairis nobody ,because kairi means sea and aqua means water. Prove me if im wrong but their is some connection their. Just like riku(land) and terra(earth),sora(air) and ven(sky) something like that might have it vice versa. Correct me if i got what their names mean wrong.

Im also making a new xion existence theory. Im working on it today and tommorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back