• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion existence legacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rate this thread

• 1 horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 not another one

• 3 needs work

• 4 not so bad

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 5 kinda sorta like it

• 6 good job

• 7 keep up the good work

• 8 best theory

• 9 amazing

• 10 unbelievable

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Written by Keyblade Legacy

Well i was thinking that xion is kairi nobody when kairi heart left her body ansem report(Namine’ is a Nobody, created when a young girl’s heart left her body. Yet she had no corresponding Heartless.Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.) eventually ansem the wise change his mind about this theory but what if this theory explains xion existence and some of features of xion may resemble aqua because of kairis and aquas connection the same connection that makes ven look like roxas

next we know roxas was created when sora heart left his body and namine is created when her heart left soras body ansem report(I have arrived at a hypothesis. I believe that Namine’ was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi’s hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously. Namine’ emerged as Kairi’s Nobody… but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.)

Lastly we know kairi can weild a keyblade but she doesnt have a keyblade of her own because we can say riku duel weilded and gave her the way to dawn and it change into a different keyblade this led me to think that xion doesnt have her own keyblade but she can weild one because shes the nobody of kairi at the beginning of 358 official trailer of the official website their is a hooded figure fighting and it is xion but when she fights she doesnt use the keyblade this lets me believe that she was givin the kingdom key from roxas and roxas from then on used obilivion and oathkeeper that he found thats why riku called it a fake because it wasnt hers and it didnt disappear when she was defeated like what happen to roxas when he was fighting sora

picture.php
picture.php

Credited to Khinsider.com for the ansem report
Credited to Gamespot.com for the pictures

now i am done know this is my first starting thread so try to prove me wrong give me your best shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back