• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion connected to Aqua?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Bulky Vendor~

Can Xion possible be Aquas nobody? somehow? They look somewhat alike to me :blink:
p.s kinda new at this ^_^;

Aqua_In_the_Sunset_by_mellamoromi.jpg

6116102008i1015_185612_0_big-1-1.jpg

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Yes and no. She's probably related to Aqua in some way, having a similar haircut and with Xemnas manipping Aqua's threads, but there's no way she can be Aqua's Nobody DIRECTLY because Nobodies and Heartless didn't exist back then and she'd be older. (Plus, as per Namine and Roxas, Nobodies age, and she would have aged ten years.)

sleepingshadow

Im new at this too...HEHEHEHEHe
That kind of make sense... I guess?!?!?!?!!???
If there weren't any heartlesses and nobodies why did they have key blades???
One keyblade for the ligt realm and one for darkness.
You never know when her nobody was created.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
If there weren't any heartlesses and nobodies why did they have key blades???

Unbirths.

You never know when her nobody was created.

Just like you never know who you'll run into next.

*bonk'd*

Sorry. But she still looks too much like Kairi for me to write her off as TOTALLY Aqua's Nobody--and let's supposed she was created (somehow) after Aqua was erased/whatever happened to her. She would likely take on Aqua's last appearance, and that doesn't explain the age gap; Aqua is already older than Xion in BbS. (Compare boobs.) Or, let's suppose she was created at some time long before then, when Aqua was fourteen or fifteen. That wasn't possible back then, but let's pretend it was: she'd age, just like Namine and Roxas did, unless she was locked up in a pod somewhere.

It's been pretty much confirmed that Xehanort's was the first Nobody, as far as I know, so it would have to be that her Nobody was created after BbS, and that doesn't fit.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But she still looks too much like Kairi

So does Aqua.

It's been pretty much confirmed that Xehanort's was the first Nobody, as far as I know, so it would have to be that her Nobody was created after BbS, and that doesn't fit.

Nobodies could've existed ever since the first Heartless was born, so Xemnas being the first Nobody ever is hardly confirmed seeing how Xehanort performed experiments and created Heartless for a while before he became a Heartless.
He could've easily experimented on Aqua, for instance, and somehow created Xion in the process. Her being a sort of incomplete Nobody could serve to explain the difference in appearence - she's a "failed" product.
For instance.

~Bulky Vendor~

Then if Heartlesss didn't exist why would they be using keyblades? Isnt the whole point of the keyblade to close the door to darkness, and if there is darkness then there is bound to be heartless.
IN a way I do I think Aqua is related to Xion because not only of their appearance but in the ansem report lead me to believe that that Aqua can have a special nobody like Namine because she can also weild the Keyblade and Zion too.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Then if Heartlesss didn't exist why would they be using keyblades? Isnt the whole point of the keyblade to close the door to darkness, and if there is darkness then there is bound to be heartless.
IN a way I do I think Aqua is related to Xion because not only of their appearance but in the ansem report lead me to believe that that Aqua can have a special nobody like Namine because she can also weild the Keyblade and Zion too.

ahhh heartless were made through weird experimentation into the heart. sort of like there were no humans on the moon before a rocket was made.

sleepingshadow

In one of the ansem reports Ansem the wise said that xehanort and the others were expirementing on "subjects"(secret ansem report 2) and those heartless that were experiments will be coming out in birth by sleep... I think....and they will be "Emblems" I cant remember were I read this????

skywindlight

Hi I'm new at this so please if I sound like a noob please don't get mad. Does anybody here have a detailed idea who Xion's "somebody" is and how she has the keyblade? I love kingdomhearts and i want to get a better understanding. Honestly I'm confused who Xion is.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
In one of the ansem reports Ansem the wise said that xehanort and the others were expirementing on "subjects"(secret ansem report 2) and those heartless that were experiments will be coming out in birth by sleep... I think....and they will be "Emblems" I cant remember were I read this????

i dont think the experiments will be coming out in BBS. seeing as xehanort was found 9 years ago and all.

Ralor Penwat

i thought this too especcially since nobodies cant age otherwise xemnas would have wrinkles and this would explain how she knows riku and sora through terra and axel could be terra thus she knows axel but ven i am not sure about... Vexen mabye?j/k

Edit: havent u people read ALL the god da**ed ansem reports be fore the experiments there were still NATURAL heartless i.e. DARK SOLDIER idiots

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
since heartless wasnt in birth by sleep you can assume their are no nobodys because when their is a noboby created their is also a heartless but xion may look like aqua but she is not aquas nobody and if she was wouldnt xemnas already found her and make her join the organization besides she has a connection to sora and kairi xion recentyly talks about sora and the girl that he is always with(kairi) that she looks like her and she wondered about namine because she also resembles xion

C

Colours

They weren't even born around the same time.
Thus Xion came around 10 years after BBS,, so
why would Aqua have a nobody when there weren't any
around BBS.
Not happening./

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I really can't see that happening. How would the nobody of a at least 17 year old girl (Aqua) look like a 14 teen year old(Xion)? If any thing Xion is most likely connected to Sora and Kairi in some manner.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
they have the same face, but Aqua is a little older

Xion is TOTALLY flat, but Aqua got some.

And their hair, looks the same, but Aqua is diferent color and is little bit longer

also, they have the same character model thing... sameas Kairi, and i think Namine

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It would surprise the hell outta me. You've been on here about the same time as me, yes? Somebody thought of it before we got here. Trust me on that.

People were saying that as soon as we knew there was a 14th member. I was here.

So yeah, most likely, he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back