• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion bluntly shown in KH2 - albeit retcon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
^You're very funny...

Anyway, nice observation Smile. Well, it could be Xion and Riku. If it is, Nomura sure knows how to retcon.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I always wondered who the two other people in that picture could be. After I played Days and I saw that picture I was thinking one of them could be Xion, but I didn`t know who the other person could be. Now that I think about it the other person could be Riku. Nice observation Smile.

A

Azrael

I don't care if it was mentioned before. I'll just close it then.

But damn, Nomura knows how to retcon if this is true XD

Remember the picture in the white room? The one that had Roxas and Axel, and two other organization members? And everyone kept wondering which members those were?

...what if they weren't members?
What if they were Xion and Riku from when Axel and Roxas saw them in Twilight Town? XD

axel2_1.jpg

On the right.

I hate you Smile but you make sense. You make god damn sense and it makes me hate Nomura much more.

It makes sense. It really does.

Allister Rose

French Lover
would be odd...thogh i really cant say for sure. nomura didnt tihnk of days while mkaing kh2. though it could b e just two random org. members. it would be cool if that was xion, but there's some contradiction in it if it was

A

Azrael

would be odd...thogh i really cant say for sure. nomura didnt tihnk of days while mkaing kh2. though it could b e just two random org. members. it would be cool if that was xion, but there's some contradiction in it if it was

The images are so impossible to tell that Nomura WILL probably retcon it. shamisen

SilverCyrus

I looked at this picture after playing days, and Dont think its Xion

IMO its showing Axel and Roxas leaving the organization, Not Xion and Riku.

Though you never know,

I have no problem saying its Xion and Riku, at this point it makes perfect sense.

But dont you think that if Xion, or the character that persuaded Roxas to leave whatever the name may have been was in Nomuras mind during KH2 that they would have referenced it more, or at least more in KH2FM

Last edited:

slymaster16

I doubt it. I mean look at how the one on the right is standing. He has his hands behind him like Xaldin. I think the one on the left is Sai'x but Im not sure

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I doubt it. I mean look at how the one on the right is standing. He has his hands behind him like Xaldin. I think the one on the left is Sai'x but Im not sure

One of the figures is definitely a girl.

Just not the figure of Xion.

I wonder if I can actually find that image of that trio picture Naminé drew.

Nomura could have retconned it, but he didn't. Retconning would mean that Naminé would have made the shadow in there exactly as Xion in 358/2 Days. Thus, it would connect, and you can tell that they are suppose to be the same person. It didn't happen that way. And I don't think there's any reason for Nomura to actually bring that picture back and change it all of a sudden in the future, if it even still exists.

I'm surprised no interviewer asked him about it, actually.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I've seen others in the past also suggest that those two might be Xion and Riku.

Namine is such a terrible artist that it's nearly impossible to make out exactly who those two are. I doubt though that the introduction of KH'Days in the series will imply that any of those two are Xion and/or Riku.

To me, the one on the left looks Xigbar due to the lighter color of hair towards the center of the head, which resembles to a degree Xigbar's black hair with a gray streak down the middle. As for the one on the right, that one has always been the most mysterious to me, but I'm inclined to believe that it might be Xaldin.

They are two of the three founding members featured in KH2, so I guess it would make sense to establish those two as individuals who had an interest in observing Roxas. Plus, with Braig and Dilan interacting with Ven in BBS and Braig seemingly retaining some memories of those interactions, it might strengthen the argument that those two in particular were curious in Roxas on some level. (I'm not exactly sure what BBS revealed though pertaining to Braig's connection and recollection of Ven)

Anyways, there is a possibility that those two could be identified as Xion and Riku, but I wouldn't go as far as to conclusively say that Xion is "bluntly shown in KH2".

Kenpachi

I got one question:

If Xion was possibly in that pic,

then just before you fight twilight thorn you see someone in a Org.XIII coat.

Did Nomura ever say who that was?

A

Azrael

I got one question:

If Xion was possibly in that pic,

then just before you fight twilight thorn you see someone in a Org.XIII coat.

Did Nomura ever say who that was?

Hence the whole point of the retcon. That the concept of Xion was thought of in KHII.

It could've been Xion.

Z

Zulkir

I don't know whether I should consider this good insight or get angry at the fact that Namine sucks horridly at drawing with even a YEAR'S worth of practice.

Yeah Xion's a retcon, yeah that drawing could mean that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
looks more like some fodder org members

didn't nomura say he had in idea an idea of a girl who make roxas leave, but i don't he really knew what the girl'd look like.

plus riku has silver hair.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Well, I think Its Riku and Xion. It really depends on whether Nomura had thought up Xion and her place for 358/2 Days in KH2. But, like Deep Dive (Roxas looked waay older in that) it was just a thought up sketch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back