• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion & Axel scene, a playable boss fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Is it specifically stated by developers that Axel's only playable in multiplayer or is that just an assumption? They didn't exactly advertise the brief moments when Mickey or Riku could be played in KH2. Axel vs. Xion could be like that, a surprise 1 time event.

Well, how much different would a Xion vs. Axel fight be from Roxas vs. Axel? :/

Sounds boring to me.
Well Axel could be the one you're playing as. Would that mix it up?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Except Roxas's powers were no different from Sora's.

*facepalm*

Roxas' powers are not exactly the same as Sora's. For one, his element is LIGHT, so I'm sure that a fair amount of his attacks will be light-based or at least, they'll take the place of some of Sora's common spells. Honestly, think about it.. Keyblade or no keyblade, each Organization member has their own element and though Xion's seems to be Magic (or something of the like), who says that it won't be more developed than anything Sora/ Roxas might have. My point is, just because they both have a keyblade, does not mean that they'll have identical attacks. I'm sure that if Xion is playable in any shape or form, her attacks will not mimic Roxas or Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back