• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion & Axel scene, a playable boss fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Just a random thought, Axel is confirmed to be playable in the game (albeit in multiplayer) & there's a strong possibility of Xion being playable as well. So if the confrontation at the mansion were to get violent (which it sure looks like) then is it possible for it to be a playable fight instead of just a cutscene even if Roxas isn't involved?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, it is in Story mode so I guess you can't play as Axel in that

Rix

:)
Awards
If either Axel or Xion would be playable in that battle I would have guessed that xion would be.. But I doubt it will be playable at all because like you said above, Xion wont be playable and Axel is most likely only playable in MP mode.

C

Colours

Axel is playable in Multi mode only I think. Xion should be playable for the least in that scene. ((=3

Rix

:)
Awards
She could have been playable if there was something similiar to reverse/rebirth in CoM in this game. One story for Roxas and one story for Xion, but we haven't heard anything about that so that is unlikely.

C

Colours

She could have been playable if there was something similiar to reverse/rebirth in CoM in this game. One story for Roxas and one story for Xion, but we haven't heard anything about that so that is unlikely.

Hopefully, she will be playable, and we will learn more about the playable scenes.

kurokitsunefang

if there something similar to reverse/ rebirth in Days..... iyt wud explain what the 2 meant

MDX

while thats a pretty interesting idea

i dont think its possible, seeing as to how axel will be playable only in multiplayer,

and i guess xion isnt confirmed for play (anyone got proof on that btw)

If there is a reverse/rebirth mode (which there most likely will be seeing as to how the code in the title shows 358 over 2), i would say the character would be riku over xion, remember that he does have an important role in the organization life of roxas!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If that scene is playable what I expect to happen is Roxas come in at the last minute and try to hold Axel off while Xion tries to go to the castle. It just seems like someh=thing that would happen to me.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Along with that scene with Axel, we've seen a few scenes without Roxas in them (the ones with Riku and Xion). I'm thinking.. maybe there is a possiblity of Xion (or Riku) being the second main, but I doubt it. It'd be nice if there was a second main though. Oh, and yes, I could see Roxas appearing to stop Axel and Xion from fighting or the scene was a "meanwhile" type scene, like the scenes in the Villian's Vale (KH1)/ TWTNW (KH2). I'm just hoping that maybe we could see a second main, because Xion or not, it would be awesome.

A

Azrael

Just a random thought, Axel is confirmed to be playable in the game (albeit in multiplayer) & there's a strong possibility of Xion being playable as well. So if the confrontation at the mansion were to get violent (which it sure looks like) then is it possible for it to be a playable fight instead of just a cutscene even if Roxas isn't involved?

I don't think so.

It would be awesome if we had to option to fight as Xion or Axel

Owaz

Well, how much different would a Xion vs. Axel fight be from Roxas vs. Axel? :/

Sounds boring to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back