• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion, Axel & Roxas or Kairi, Riku & Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpectra No. Zero

well if you had the oportunity to be with one of these teams who do U prefer?

In my opinion, i think be with xion axel and roxas, could be amazing,,,i dunno but they are more relaxes than The group of Sora,,,,,they are kind of stupids,,,,,,haha and talking about Roxas and the others, are more serious...so that´s why i prefer Roxas' team than Soras' team =).......and well...they eat ice cream & see a beutiful sunset....with the Hot, sexy and beautiful of Axel ;D

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
...it's a tricky question. On one hand RAX are painfully tragic and self-destructive, on the other hand, I fear Riku and Kairi'd try to kill me if I got anywhere near Sora.

Hm. I think I'll go with RAX. :3~ I adored their interaction and would love to be part of the gang.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
...it's a tricky question. On one hand RAX are painfully tragic and self-destructive, on the other hand, I fear Riku and Kairi'd try to kill me if I got anywhere near Sora.

Hm. I think I'll go with RAX. :3~ I adored their interaction and would love to be part of the gang.

Haha, so either way you die? Unless you get lucky like Axel. :3

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Axel's only lucky if he gets reincarnated as Lea in the next installment. Until that happens he basically died so that the best friend he met a decade ago and met again in the Organization without any recollections will live in inside someone else.
I don't call that lucky xD;

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'd rather be with RAX...there is no way I am sailing on a raft with three other people with only enough food to last like a night when they could be sailing for months, with no type of sunblock. and why take a raft when they have boats to get to and from the play island.

at least RAX are more realistic. pass me the ice cream

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh jesus, is the whole boat/raft discussion really going to be brought up again?

Fallen Prince

I want my clock tower and sea salt ice cream. XAR will live forever in my heart. Like Lea said "In someone's memories, I can live forever."

Braxyn

I stick with RAX as well. Those three are the most tragic but lovable part of the series. Each one seems to fade away but all for the something better without regrets if only they had stay together without issues Id hang with them and ponder what lies beyond with only the desire for us to stay together and continue to eat Sea Salt Ice Cream.

Flurry

I would without a doubt go for Roxas,Axel, and Xion. A clocktower with Ice cream, a sunset, and cool org. coats what else could you want. Yeah there the best forget the rest!

Arkaria

Riku Sora Kairi.

1. I'm kind of a riku fangirl
2. I could kill kairi and take her place
3. Xion/Roxas/Axel all act crazy like they have mental issues(obviously craziness is a side effect of not having a heart)
4. Winning team lol

Gram

Banned
Awards
we need a poll!

i pick Sora, kairi, riku.
cause roxas is depressing as fuck, axel is a liar, and xion.....yeah xion's just all kinds of screwed up.

~JD~

Rax 100%! The most adorable couple ever! I just died over all their ice cream meetings in days :3 There all just so innocent its so cute :p

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Damn...This is hard! I think I'll go with Sora, Kairi, and Riku because they have more fun. I love Xion and Roxas is okay I'd worry when Axel would stab me in the back. Or I could do a time share.

Well i pick SRK because

1. THEY'RE NORMAL
2.A ditz+a goof ball+a jock= pure awesomeness
3.I may be able to see Kairi in a bikini.

Why not AXR
1. a serial killer+a winy lil girl+a idiot? The friendship was doomed from the beginning.
2.they do the same thing over and over again.
3.axel with all his problems is like the only one out of the three i like kinda(I hate days!Roxas)

Xpectra No. Zero

so,,,is true xD....the nobodies put emotion into the story......¬¬,,mmm that's weird ´cause they don´t have emotions....=)anyway...seriously is better the story with roxas,,,i dunno why the people say that is better KH 1,,,,can´t they see? the story has a big impact when Roxas appear...and leave a lot of questions about all the organization´s secrets...if roxas don´t appear in KH2 i think we only had KH1 .

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
SRK. They will annoy me less, and they're normal. Hell, maybe even HPO would do as well.

RAX
- I'll be wanting to shoot Xion!Roxas constantly. I'm not no Axel to put up with that shit.
- I won't even bother with Xion.
- Eating ice cream and watching the same twilight will have me cutting myself after, I dunno, the 10th day? Obesity will reign supreme too.
- Axel being all about Roxas and Roxas being obsessed with Xion is what caused their whole destruction in the first place. I rather stay away from the mess.
- Coming from that, I don't want a bunch of whiners and drama in my life. If I wanted a melodramatic soap opera, I'd watch Days Of Our Lives.

I seriously don't think I could go the whole 12 hours without smacking one of these people in the long run :/. Except maybe Axel, but then I'd be worried if he'll let me die and all I get is him chilling on the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back