• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion as an absent silhouette and a cavern of remembrance boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelyex

well everyone it would be a shame if Xion did not appeared in the newer Kingdom hearts games, it would be an outstanding thing if she was in kh 3 or kh 2.5 remix, that would be a good thing because the feelings that xion left with roxas, was that all for nothing? just to give sora a better statement to be a Better hero? or because square enix wanted to sora to be THE MAIN HERO? what about roxas and xion? they where not meant to exist but, C'mon, Give those 2 a chance already! that would be a Surprise for the Fans and they would love and play it without Harming! for the Good ol' days! the time where roxas and xion was there with axel and they where living! what do all of you think about it?it would be lovely seeing them again in the newer games doens't it? :biggrin:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Be pleased to know that Roxas and Xion will appear in future games. They are among those who will be saved and it's all but certain that they will become their own people. However, it has also been stated that Sora will continue to be the main character of the series, so most likely he will still enjoy a good amount of screen time compared to other characters.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Xion actually has appeared in all future games post-Days (because she will return), including being one of the tormented in need of saving in Re:Coded, showing up in the montage of those Sora will save in Blank Points (before Aqua says "Sora" which makes me breakdown every time), and the group montage of everyone before Sora's final battle in DDD:

kh_3d_photo_group_____major_spoiilers_by_thekcroxas-d4uhhm9.png

So don't worry, she'll be back, I doubt as a fight, but possibly as a playable character if they ever choose to make many of the main protagonists playable in a multiplayer thing.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Xion kind of has to come back. The writers have spent too much time on her to simply cast her aside considering the revelation that she is one of many that is supposed to experience a Birth by Sleep as Ansem the Wise eloquently pointed out.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Xion kind of has to come back. The writers have spent too much time on her to simply cast her aside considering the revelation that she is one of many that is supposed to experience a Birth by Sleep as Ansem the Wise eloquently pointed out.

This^ Plus do the amount of fans she's since accumulated I dont see them letting her go. I mean if Maleficent can come back on fanservice dont see why Xion wouldn't.

Xelon99

Awards
Technically they could use the HD model from 1.5 Days and put it in, using the AI from the original Days, slightly updated. The hardest part would be her forms in this case, as the locations can be pulled from KH1.5 basically. Though all her forms aren't even needed.
The issue of remembering isn't valid because Sora doesn't remember Larxene, Marluxia or any of those either.

Though for Silhouettes they could put in more... Though very unlikely, it would be fun to see Xehanorth, Eraques and Vanitas vs Sora.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Technically they could use the HD model from 1.5 Days and put it in, using the AI from the original Days, slightly updated. The hardest part would be her forms in this case, as the locations can be pulled from KH1.5 basically. Though all her forms aren't even needed.
The issue of remembering isn't valid because Sora doesn't remember Larxene, Marluxia or any of those either.

Though for Silhouettes they could put in more... Though very unlikely, it would be fun to see Xehanorth, Eraques and Vanitas vs Sora.

I'd love for the last three to be fought in II:Final Mix myself, but as you already mentioned, it's highly unlikely considering that they are technically already bonus bosses in Birth by Sleep: Final Mix (by that, I mean the first two; Vanitas' Lingering Sentiment was already in the vanilla version of Birth by Sleep).

That being said, I would love to see Sora's reaction to an unmasked Vanitas...

unbound_word

I'd love for the last three to be fought in II:Final Mix myself, but as you already mentioned, it's highly unlikely considering that they are technically already bonus bosses in Birth by Sleep: Final Mix (by that, I mean the first two; Vanitas' Lingering Sentiment was already in the vanilla version of Birth by Sleep).

That being said, I would love to see Sora's reaction to an unmasked Vanitas...

He be like: Who... what are you? I know you can't be me!

Yessir_23

Awards
Well, it would sure be fun to fight Xion in at least ONE of the HD remixes.

Am I right?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back