• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion+ Aqua's Armor idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

i thought that . . .

Heartless=Heart
Nobody=Body(didnt think they had a soul)
Unbirth=Soul?(no body or heart)

SakuraHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
I think that the kids from Birth by Sleep are 1 of 2 things:

Parents.
(Ven = Sora's Dad. Aqua = Kairi's Mom. Terra = Riku's Dad.) And they lived in Radiant Garden.
*expects flames*

OR.
Sora, Kairi and Riku in another reality.

Blah.

And I think Xion is is a piece of Kairi and Namine.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I think that the kids from Birth by Sleep are 1 of 2 things:

Parents.
(Ven = Sora's Dad. Aqua = Kairi's Mom. Terra = Riku's Dad.) And they lived in Radiant Garden.
*expects flames*
Family = no importance in KH.

OR.
Sora, Kairi and Riku in another reality.
Hell no XD

And I think Xion is is a piece of Kairi and Namine.
Elaborate, please oO

Papou

It made the most sense to me that Xion is connected to Sora's time in Castle Oblivion and that the warping and rearranging of his memories spawned her/changed her/made her disappear... but everyone says she joined before CoM... why is that? All of the Org. were there when she joined, but it was a while into CoM before any of them died. Plus, if she joined before CoM, that puts her birth really close to Roxas's and Namine's. It seemed like they, especially Namine, had been pretty well established by the time she came around.

EastHype

It made the most sense to me that Xion is connected to Sora's time in Castle Oblivion and that the warping and rearranging of his memories spawned her/changed her/made her disappear... but everyone says she joined before CoM... why is that? All of the Org. were there when she joined, but it was a while into CoM before any of them died. Plus, if she joined before CoM, that puts her birth really close to Roxas's and Namine's. It seemed like they, especially Namine, had been pretty well established by the time she came around.

Because Nomura stated that Days takes place while Roxas was in the org, He joined the organization immediately after he was born, which explains why Xemnas first confronted Sora in Hallow Bastion.

And Xemnas, Xaldin, Xigbar, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion have been Nobodies since Ansem the Seeker of Darkness was born, however the birth of the remaining members excluding Roxas was never explained.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
still its almost like changing the reason why room of sleep exists

Why does the room of sleep exists then? Can someone explain it to me?

Actually, we still don't really know why Xemnas went to Hollow Bastion XD

I think Roxas played a part in Xemnas confronting Sora, but there is also a high chance for Xemnas to have found out that his Somebody was a Keyblade wielder in the past and really did wanted to learn how to control the Keyblade. True, the part about Xion being Aqua's heart is a little shaky, but Xion may have connections with Xemans's attempts to wield the Keyblade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back