• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion anti-theory/theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's Heart

So for the people who say Xion is Sora's lost memories, I have to disagree because Namine said herself that she just took apart the linking chains and rearranged them. She also said she could not remove memories. Sure, maybe she could store them in some type of vessel but that seems highly unlikely considering that Sora already started to remember Kairi when inside the "memory machine" as i like to call it. But besides that how would namine create a new person. I never heard of a godly power like that.
Also I would like to say that I have not intention of thinking Aqua is related to Xion...
Ven --> Sora DEFINITELY
I still am lost of what Xion to be but unless the game comes up with some crazy explination of how Xion is made up of memories.

I am going to completely contradict myself though
WHAT IF SHE WAS MADE UP OR SORAS MEMORIES?
this could explain why Riku was surprised in battle when fighting her. maybe this was because she said a bunch of things that only Sora or Roxas would no and was surprised to find another face behind the cloak. Sure, the power of who could wield the keyblade is surprising enough, which i think is because she is a figment of sora which gives her that power. Not Fake.
Also, she looks like kairi which could be an explanation that namine created her. Namine = kairis nobody
ha although both points have their flaws and wholes and I am a complete hypocrite I just wanted to share my thoughts so someone would reply and I could improve Theory. Feel free to correct/ tell me i am wrong/ or even AGREE with some of the stuff.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
well....i guess ur right, on how xion cant be sora's memory purely, although vexen was able to create a riku replica with memory cards o ora, so hy ot xin except a completely new person or something.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
So for the people who say Xion is Sora's lost memories, I have to disagree because Namine said herself that she just took apart the linking chains and rearranged them.

Maybe she is memories...I dont know....

She also said she could not remove memories. Sure, maybe she could store them in some type of vessel but that seems highly unlikely considering that Sora already started to remember Kairi when inside the "memory machine" as i like to call it. But besides that how would namine create a new person. I never heard of a godly power like that.

Maybe namine is not involved with xion being made of memories... Not saying she is though..
Also I would like to say that I have not intention of thinking Aqua is related to Xion...
Ven --> Sora DEFINITELY
I still am lost of what Xion to be but unless the game comes up with some crazy explination of how Xion is made up of memories.

I dont believe she is but its kinda possible.

this could explain why Riku was surprised in battle when fighting her. maybe this was because she said a bunch of things that only Sora or Roxas would no and was surprised to find another face behind the cloak

He was surprised because she looked like kairi...

. Sure, the power of who could wield the keyblade is surprising enough, which i think is because she is a figment of sora which gives her that power. Not Fake.
Also, she looks like kairi which could be an explanation that namine created her.

Its probably not even her keyblade. Next roxas memories affect xions appearance thats why she looks like kairi.

Namine = kairis nobody
ha although both points have their flaws and wholes and I am a complete hypocrite I just wanted to share my thoughts so someone would reply and I could improve Theory. Feel free to correct/ tell me i am wrong/ or even AGREE with some of the stuff.

I will....:p

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
So for the people who say Xion is Sora's lost memories, I have to disagree because Namine said herself that she just took apart the linking chains and rearranged them. She also said she could not remove memories. Sure, maybe she could store them in some type of vessel but that seems highly unlikely considering that Sora already started to remember Kairi when inside the "memory machine" as i like to call it. But besides that how would namine create a new person. I never heard of a godly power like that.
Ven --> Sora DEFINITELY

this could explain why Riku was surprised in battle when fighting her. maybe this was because she said a bunch of things that only Sora or Roxas would no and was surprised to find another face behind the cloak. Sure, the power of who could wield the keyblade is surprising enough, which i think is because she is a figment of sora which gives her that power. Not Fake.
Also, she looks like kairi which could be an explanation that namine created her. Namine = kairis nobody

That's pretty much my answer to this theory right there.

Axel's Heart

oh but u see they are both separate theories that completely clash with one another. Actually, the first one is not really a theory at all, just excuses of how the 2nd one can not exist.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ven --> Sora DEFINITELY

We don't really know what Xion is made out of or who she belongs to[NOT Aqua], she could be made out of anything. Even memories.I think Riku was surprised because Xion looked like Kairi. I don't think Namine created Xion, though. And your saying that Xion can use the Keyblade because she's connected to Sora, which is true. I think your theory is not as bad as most people's theories(which are retarded)

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
well....i guess ur right, on how xion cant be sora's memory purely, although vexen was able to create a riku replica with memory cards o ora, so hy ot xin except a completely new person or something.

Oh God, you're here.
~

Memories aren't strong enough to create forms.
Xion can't be memories as she's a nobody. Nobodies aren't memories.

keybladelegacy

Website

Technally their soras memories. Put xion recieves them through roxas.

Twilight Town clocktower.
Roxas and Xion are there, she is wearing her hood.
Xion stands up.
Roxas: Huh?
Xion removes her hood, Roxas looks surprised.
Xion: My power, it's going to be fulfilled very soon. Like a vessel overflowing with water, now my memory is full of memories of Roxas. To Roxas... How do I appear now?

keybladelegacy

Website
Well apparently if she says how do i appear now that her appearance has changed. At the beginning she wears her hood and you cant see her face. So maybe her orginal appearance was not shown but her appearance of kairi was.

impart

Climb The Sky
Well apparently if she says how do i appear now that her appearance has changed. At the beginning she wears her hood and you cant see her face. So maybe her orginal appearance was not shown but her appearance of kairi was.

it makes scene. cuz in the earlier trailers her skin seemed a little darker to me, didn't it?

Awards
Ven --> Sora DEFINITELY

From what Xion said about herself, we already know that it is possible for memories to leak out.

So let's say Namine rearranges Sora's memories. One (or some) of the memories don't fit the bill, the chain linking them is placed poorly or what have you, and it causes a chain reaction of memories to leak out. These leaked memories culminate (with something else) into Xion.

Simple as that.

Muse

you look atrocious
Who knows? Maybe because, despite him being a Special Nobody, he still is a Nobody created through the traditional way and we don't know what exactly Xion is yet, except being another 'Special' Nobody with a Keyblade.

Perhaps her composition is different, allowing her to absorb the memories. We don't know yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back