• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"XION" and Ze"XION"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Cheong

Well I didn't noticed this. But after I saw Xion's face and Zexion's face, they are look alike! And even their name. Is Xion related to Zexion?

Well, there's a chance that they are related. Their face, hairstyle and name. Maybe their formal are related?

There's very big chance that they are not related. Because Xion can wield the keyblade. So... That's kinda confused. By the way, what do you think?

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I think no. I used to think Zexion was important, but not anymore. Though.. a little bit of me says that they are siblings that joined the org... crazy me!:laugh:

Lefolane

I don't think they are connected because of their names are similar : / It's jusct kinda cioncidence that Nomura named her and it looks like Zexion by cutting "Ze" off.

Cloaked_schemer

Might have been simblings before they were turned into a nobody? if you don't thank so go ahead, flame, let your anger out, yell!

P.S. Zexion is VERY important, mainly his book, though, but he is!

Rix

:)
Awards
This is like saying Xigbar and Xemnas is connected because both of them starts with an x.

Xigmeister

Website
www.halfdemondog.deviantart.com
Um...I'm going to restrain from flaming, but... no. I'm sorry, but no. Sure, they look kind of the same, but so does Zack from Crisis Core and Axel from KH. It's already been proven that Xion looks and talks like Kairi, and I'm PRETTY sure that Nomura wouldn't have done that for the lulz. So unless Kairi and Zexion are somehow related, then this theory is incorrect.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Just because the names are similar does not mean that they are related. Maybe Nomura woulda changd Zexion's name if he was sure he'd name the new Org member Xion.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Uhh... since when is Zekushion's hair black or since when is Xion's hair light purple? They don't look similiar at all. :| [...and i haven't seen any xion pictures where she looks like she's sulking haha *pokes zeku-kun* =P] They don't really have the same face shape either. Xion looks younger in comparison. D:

Buuuuut they could possibly have some sort of quirky connection. Remember when Xehanort and his BFFs did crazy stuff right under Ansem's nose? Crazy theory, but maybe Xion has something to do with all of the stuff that they did. That would be the only clear connection, if that even ended up happening. There's no proof of that happening, so they don't have a connection currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back