• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion and Ven's "Death"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kixeta

Okay, first post, guys...

Did anyone else notice or wonder why Xion froze and seemed to turn to ice at the end of Days? I didn't even think about it when I watched that scene- But then it just sort of hit me: In the KHII Final Mix secret movie, Ven froze right? (I'm not sure if this is considered his death...) Anyway, we already knew Xion was connected to Ven via Sora's memories, so I guess this just another connection between Xion and Ven, and Sora?. Nothing plot-revolutionizing for BBS or anything. Speculate, discuss, correct etc. : )

I'm sorry if this has already been pointed out...
Or if its in the wrong category...
Still learning how this all works. Lol

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Congrats you pointed something out. Now the smart people can talk about it.

Okay, yeah, well, I haven't played Days, so, yeah, I don't know what it looked like.

State

Awards
Congrats you pointed something out. Now the smart people can talk about it.

Okay, yeah, well, I haven't played Days, so, yeah, I don't know what it looked like.

Sir, those are old news. It has been discussed before, but, I don't remember the ending conclusion. Also, Ventus doesn't die when he gets frozen, you can see his eyes moving, and many have witnessed such thing.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
yeah i've noticed that. xion's appearance depends on the viewer, like xigbar seeing xion as ven, roxas must be seeing some sort of illusion similar to the event of ven being frozen.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
xion didnt freeze she was crystalized and just faded away into roxas

and ven didnt die at that part he was just frozen, and you can see his eye's still moving

SwordsmenXIII

Okay, first post, guys...

Did anyone else notice or wonder why Xion froze and seemed to turn to ice at the end of Days? I didn't even think about it when I watched that scene- But then it just sort of hit me: In the KHII Final Mix secret movie, Ven froze right? (I'm not sure if this is considered his death...) Anyway, we already knew Xion was connected to Ven via Sora's memories, so I guess this just another connection between Xion and Ven, and Sora?. Nothing plot-revolutionizing for BBS or anything. Speculate, discuss, correct etc. : )

I'm sorry if this has already been pointed out...
Or if its in the wrong category...
Still learning how this all works. Lol

I don't think Xion and Ven have a connection, I think it was just the way she died.
But at the same time I could be wrong, I dont know. :dizzy:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I don't think Xion and Ven have a connection, I think it was just the way she died.

i don't think they do have a connection. i think xion is more of a mirror for revealing things.

Beyer

Even though we saw Ven's eye moving, he could have slowly died, that would be tragic :cry:
OR
The event of the freezing was so traumatic/significant to Ven (maybe even being his slow death) that Sora, Roxas and Xion (all being connected to Sora and thus Ven) die by being frozen/crystallized now. The only one of those three to actually die was Xion so it could be a possibility.
But there is Sora becoming a heartless....maybe that is different. :dizzy:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Xion was absorbed into Roxas, and Ven is still alive, as you can clearly see his eyes moving.

From what I remember from the previous threads, people have said these things regarding Xion's "icy end":

-Xion "crystallized" or "turned into ice" because she was made by Vexen, who's element is ice (Repliku contradicts this because he "shimmers" away)
-What you said
-It was dramatic and fitting for the situation

Kixeta

Yeah, I wasn't sure if Ven died when he froze, but I thought the event of Xion fading away and Ven freezing were very very similar... I've even heard people saying the way Roxas held Xion was similar to how Aqua held Ven, but I think that's thinking too far.

You're right, Ven's eyes were moving. Duh. My fault. And those definitely could've been crystals as well. I was debating about the crystals vs. ice thing too.

Thanks, everyone! I guess I should think more before throwing stuff out there.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, it is kind of similar but from what we're seeing Ven is still living, while Xion dissapeared.

Sora^Fan

Well, maybe not a deep connection but I do believe that they have similarities like how Xion was basically erased from everyone's memories and how Ven wants to be "erased"

Kixeta

I know for sure that Xion and Ven are connected through Sora's memories. How Sora has memory of Ven, I'm not sure. Also Ventus can't be completely forgotten, being that Xigbar saw Xion as Ven.

Kenpachi

I know for sure that Xion and Ven are connected through Sora's memories. How Sora has memory of Ven, I'm not sure. Also Ventus can't be completely forgotten, being that Xigbar saw Xion as Ven.

Xigbar saw Xion as Ven because Xigbar's Memories reflected on Xion.

It's possible that there's a Big connection between him and Sora, as Ven looks exactly like Roxas, so they could be related in some way.

And we have to remember, Xion is not Really dead, and we don't know what Happened to Ven, unless someone here already knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back