• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion and the confusion at the end

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindaxe

But Roxas and Namine exist more realistically, right? They can still see and think, but they have to stay within the bounds of thier others. Sora and Kairi would be like TV in a sense to Roxas and Namine. The nobodies would see through the eyes of their others, but are unable to act. Do I have that right?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
To KH most likely...as Riku said to his own Replica.
I doubt KH itself is nitpicky and denies artificial hearts...

"as Riku said"? I don't recall him ever saying that Repliku's Heart will go to KH. He was more portraying self-loathing, saying that despite being real, his Heart will go where a fake's will. I also highly doubt he was that aware of KH's mechanics and what happened in "death".

But Roxas and Namine exist more realistically, right? They can still see and think, but they have to stay within the bounds of thier others. Sora and Kairi would be like TV in a sense to Roxas and Namine. The nobodies would see through the eyes of their others, but are unable to act. Do I have that right?

Going by how Roxas was aware of Axel's death? That seems to be the case. However, we don't know whether or not that doesn't apply to Xion as well. We only know that so far, we haven't seen her.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Depends what you mean by "realistically", they all three had once an independent life, yet the source where they were born from differs.

As to what extent Roxas and Naminé still can act...no one knows for sure. We don't even know if they're able to communicate with their others...yet it's clear they're still around with an own will, mind, thoughts and memories.

Edit:
In our localization, Riku clearly said to the Replica: "Your heart will go to the same place as mine."
However, this was just a speculation on my part.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Edit:
In our localization, Riku clearly said to the Replica: "Your heart will go to the same place as mine."
However, this was just a speculation on my part.

Yup, that's what he said. But again, I doubt he knew all Hearts really went to KH. Riku's kind of infamous for dissing himself, from low-level comments such as "Sora never did pick the brightest friends" to more dramatic declarations such that he's the biggest Nobody of them all.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yup, that's what he said. But again, I doubt he knew all Hearts really went to KH. Riku's kind of infamous for dissing himself, from low-level comments such as "Sora never did pick the brightest friends" to more dramatic declarations such that he's the biggest Nobody of them all.

That's why it was speculation on my part...;)
But for the record, what do you theorize what happens to a heart of a replica after its "demise"?

This may be true for Riku, but to me it makes him more human and likeable, and at least he's someone who recognizes his own mistakes and errors...although sometimes he tends to push this "self-punishment" a tad too far.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's why it was speculation on my part...;)
But for the record, what do you theorize what happens to a heart of a replica after its "demise"?

That really depends on where it came from, actually. For all we know, it's a Heart they experimented on so much until it became "blank" so they just used it, and possibly its vessel to recreate a person using someone else's Memories.
If that's the case, then as a real Heart, it'll go where all Hearts go at the end. But again, it depends.

This may be true for Riku, but to me it makes him more human and likeable, and at least he's someone who recognizes his own mistakes and errors...although sometimes he tends to push this "self-punishment" a tad too far.

Oh, I fully agree <3 though that's part of why he needs Sora by his side, to cheer him up <3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That really depends on where it came from, actually. For all we know, it's a Heart they experimented on so much until it became "blank" so they just used it, and possibly its vessel to recreate a person using someone else's Memories.
If that's the case, then as a real Heart, it'll go where all Hearts go at the end. But again, it depends.
An experimented heart stripped of all memories..??? Such as the thing Marluxia planned for Sora at the end of CoM?
Is that from the novels?
I think I missed that part since I was on the impression the replicas had hearts that were artificial, just as everything else about them.

Oh, I fully agree <3 though that's part of why he needs Sora by his side, to cheer him up <3
Yep, that's true, Sora's cheerfulness and optimistic views balance out Riku's more darker traits. Though one has to give some credit also to King Mickey who did a good job for Riku in CoM.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
An experimented heart stripped of all memories..??? Such as the thing Marluxia planned for Sora at the end of CoM?
Is that from the novels?
I think I missed that part since I was on the impression the replicas had hearts that were artificial, just as everything else about them.

Nope, it's a theory of mine about where Replicas could've even come from. We know for a fact the apprentices have been experimenting on people to the point those people became Heartless. Well, what if "Replicas" were one other possible outcome of those experiments?

Yep, that's true, Sora's cheerfulness and optimistic views balance out Riku's more darker traits. Though one has to give some credit also to King Mickey who did a good job for Riku in CoM.

Yeah, I don't think Sora could've pulled Riku through in Reverse-Rebirth. He had far too much angst of his own at that time. They needed King Disney for that one.
Though to be fair, I do think Sora relies quite a bit on Riku. Riku's also a realist so he could keep Sora from losing sight of things.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nope, it's a theory of mine about where Replicas could've even come from. We know for a fact the apprentices have been experimenting on people to the point those people became Heartless. Well, what if "Replicas" were one other possible outcome of those experiments?

Yeah, I don't think Sora could've pulled Riku through in Reverse-Rebirth. He had far too much angst of his own at that time. They needed King Disney for that one.
Though to be fair, I do think Sora relies quite a bit on Riku. Riku's also a realist so he could keep Sora from losing sight of things.

Another interesting theory...too bad we don't really know what fields those experiments actually covered. We only know a bunch of them were quite horrible by the standards of the KH universe.
Yet there's also the implication that the research on hearts done by AtW may actually have some beneficial results for all (or was this the research done by Ansem when he was DiZ?)

Again true, Sora sometimes tends either to goof around too much or loses sight of important matters beside the main goal (on which he's focused the most).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back