• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion and the Chamber question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

I just watched Days on the ps3, two things bugged me. Starting with Xion. Xigbar knew who Ven was and saw Xion as him, why didn’t he see Roxas as him or told him that he looks identical to someone he once knew?? and also, This Chamber...Saix keeps telling Axel to visit Castle Oblivion to find the chamber., is this particular chamber where Ven's sleeping body currently is? if so, do they still remember him and why didn’t either of them mention him to Roxas??

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Xigbar knew who Ven was and saw Xion as him, why didn’t he see Roxas as him or told him that he looks identical to someone he once knew??

Well, Roxas is not a puppet made to reflect people like Xion was.

Xigbar had no purpose in telling Roxas he looked like Ven, and Roxas had no need for that information.

and also, This Chamber...Saix keeps telling Axel to visit Castle Oblivion to find the chamber., is this particular chamber where Ven's sleeping body currently is? if so, do they still remember him and why didn’t either of them mention him to Roxas??

Saix sends Axel to CO to find the chamber on Xemnas' order because Xemnas is trying to find the chamber, but Saix likely wants to know what Xemnas is up to.

Saix nor Axel have no idea what or who is in the chamber. It seems pretty likely Saix and Axel don't really remember Ven all that much. They met him only within a few minutes of a day over ten years ago. Not much to remember a person by.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I just watched Days on the ps3, two things bugged me. Starting with Xion. Xigbar knew who Ven was and saw Xion as him, why didn’t he see Roxas as him or told him that he looks identical to someone he once knew?? and also, This Chamber...Saix keeps telling Axel to visit Castle Oblivion to find the chamber., is this particular chamber where Ven's sleeping body currently is? if so, do they still remember him and why didn’t either of them mention him to Roxas??

alright

1. only the norts (xemnas, xigbar and saix) know about ven in the chamber
2. they view roxas, xion, ventus, etc, only as pawns and would not tell them this
3. lea only met ventus in passing and probably barely remembers him, however the reason he became such good friends with roxas was because he seemed familiar
4. as far as xigbar "seeing" roxas as ventus, they're identical so that doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back