• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion and Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
XDDDDDDDD Oh gods.

That was me and Riku-Keyblade cracking a joke and everyone laughing and having a good time.
It's highly unlikely, seeing how family means close to nothing in KH (lol twist?!), but we've managed to string together a thread of logic that actually made sense - and that was the true terror of it all.

Sora's mother is probably irrelevant to the story, but who knows >:3

Little IBeatSeph, your signature makes me weep. It hurt. Especially sinec you're using Sora reaching for Riku to have him reach back for Kairi.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ohhhh yeah,damn that was... good lulz

I still doubt it's gonna happen

Awards
XDDDDDDDD Oh gods.

That was me and Riku-Keyblade cracking a joke and everyone laughing and having a good time.
It's highly unlikely, seeing how family means close to nothing in KH (lol twist?!), but we've managed to string together a thread of logic that actually made sense - and that was the true terror of it all.

Sora's mother is probably irrelevant to the story, but who knows >:3

Little IBeatSeph, your signature makes me weep. It hurt. Especially sinec you're using Sora reaching for Riku to have him reach back for Kairi.

What did I tell you?

Grace Assassin said:
Our more impressionable minds will have a field day with this theory.

Awards
It's not like we posted the continuation to that theory of Sora's father being TAV's Master :[

But the difference is that one's true.

possiblefatherfigure.jpg

I did NOT just do that. PMF, please tell me I didn't do that.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oi SA and RK antics, >_> as many before me have said, no family in KH :) sorry :(

State

Awards
I really doubt that negative family connections will be on the game, I seriously doubt that.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
To those who have some thought in their mind that Xion is Sora's mom (specifically Swxpert, Artistry of Schedius, Little IBeatSeph, and kurokitsunefang), you guys DO know that all that was a joke, right?

A

Audo

What the heck are you talking about TwilightMan?
It was 9000% Serious business. :3

-CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back