• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion and Namine ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalmano

What i think is that Xion was made by Namine out of the memories of Kairi and Sora and that is why Xion looks so much like Kairi and can use the Kingdom Key. This could be why Riku said that her Keyblade is a fake. Also Namine could of made her just to keep an eye on the Organixation and maybe why Xion said that she would Disappear.

What do you think?:)

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Looks like another one....

What i think is that Xion was made by Namine out of the memories of Kairi and Sora and that is why Xion looks so much like Kairi and can use the Kingdom Key.What do you think?

Xion was introduced in the organization before CoM.

This could be why Riku said that her Keyblade is a fake. Also Namine could of made her just to keep an eye on the Organixation and maybe why Xion said that she would Disappear.

What do you think?:)

Sorry but their is one flaw....

Zayin

I think this makes completely... especially since Roxas, Namine, and Xion were all in exsistince before CoM...
Even thought I think it is possible, I highly doubt this is the case...
but as I said, it makes a bit of sense... except for maybe the whole keyblade thing...

Xalmano

How could she be introduced before com as Days tells the story of the year after com

Xalmano

I think the only way that Namine could get Xion into the org is to make Xemnas fell as if he hed to have more power.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
First of all, Days starts before the events of CoM even start.

Second, your theory is flawed because of a couple of things. Naminé is able to mess with Sora's memories, and, through his connection, other peoples, but that doesn't mean she can make anything of those memories- especially not a Nobody that needs a body and soul to be.

Also, if Naminé had made Xion, then she certainly wouldn't have said anything about finally getting to meet Xion.

Xalmano

Days would not start before Com it would maybe Start at the ame time but i dont think so cos Axle is with Roxas and Xion through Days

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Don't double post. Learn to use the edit post.

Also, Xion was brought into the Organization because she was a Nobody, and one that could prove useful to Xemnas. However, Naminé wouldn't have been able to get anyone into the Organization, being a puppet for them herself. Plus, who knows what was going through Xemnas' mind.

Ugh, Days starts from the time of Roxas' birth, and onwards. CoM happens about a month or so after the events of HB, when Roxas was made.

You should probably scurry over to the stickied threads. You'll find a lot of this kind of information that will prove very useful for you.

Muse

you look atrocious
Days would not start before Com it would maybe Start at the ame time but i dont think so cos Axle is with Roxas and Xion through Days

Days is Roxas' story. That being said, it would start when Roxas came into creation, which would be when Sora turned into a Heartless at Hollow Bastion. That is still during KH1 and before CoM, right? Then Days continues throughout CoM and up till the beginning of KHII.

CoM takes place anywhere from a day to a month after Sora defeats Ansem, which means that during that timespan, they found Xion and recruited her, right?

Which means Xion would have been a member before Vexen, Lexeaus, Zexion, Marluxia, Larxene, and Axel went back to Castle Oblivion to go and meet Sora and Riku and play out the plot of CoM.

Does that make sense?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I doubt it, LL.

On a side note, and another fun fact to contradict the whole "Namine made her", keep in mind the one that brought Xion into the Organization was Xemnas himself. I doubt he'd have brought in anything remotely related to Namine (say in the Memory experimentations prior to CoM), let alone keep her once Namine turned traitor.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I think the only way that Namine could get Xion into the org is to make Xemnas fell as if he hed to have more power.

Namine didn't get Xion into the Org(she has no control), Xemnas found Xion and made her join the Org. Even if she did, I bet it's for another purpose, not to knock him outta power.

robertexe

WRONG!WRONG!WRONG!
Xion was made because Sora and Kairi had a baby out of their memories.
Xion gets her good looks from kairi
n her keyblade ability from Sora.
LOL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back