• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion- A Nobody from the Other Side?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
First of all, may I just say that I can't believe I cracked and made a Xion theory.

Second of all, I don't wholly support this theory myself, nor do I have much evidence (if any) to prove it.

But asides from that, I thought that it might be an interesting idea, that, if someone were able to come up with a bit more evidence, might hold some merit.

However, I like to straddle the fence where the new games are concerned, simply because of the lack of proof. Therefore, you are allowed to flame me, disagree with me, in general belittle this theory, because it only recently came to me, and I decided to post before I completely formed my thoughts.

Now, I thought this up from a post (read: post, not theory) that Suffering Angel recently made. Yes, it happened.

Suffering Angel said:
1. The circumstances in which he turned into a Heartless brought about the Light in him, not only his Darkness.

Okay, now that the quote's out of the way, I'll explain my theory. If this has already been made (which it probably has, considering the amount of Xion theories gallivanting around), then I'm truly sorry, and feel free to do with this what you will.

Xion has been confirmed to be a Special Nobody. Of that there is no doubt. There is also no doubt of the fact that she looks a lot like Kairi. However, it's pretty much impossible for Kairi to have her own true Nobody, considering that her body never truly left, her Heart having been pure.

Hence where Naminé came from- the hybrid Nobody of Sora and Kairi, and the first actual Nobody that embodies the most qualities of a Nobody, as explained in the Ansem Reports.

However, there's nothing saying that Xion couldn't have come about during the Hollow Bastion scene where Sora sacrifices his Heart to release Kairi's- along with all of the other hearts of the captive princesses. How come they don't have little Sora/PoH hybrid Nobodies running around, much like Kairi?

This is where the above quote comes into play. Suffering Angel was talking about this very same scene where Sora lost his heart, and became a Heartless, thereby making both Roxas and Naminé.

And it made me wonder. What if Xion wasn't made through the Darkness in Sora's Heart, when he released it, but the light of either his Heart, or Kairi's?

There's nothing saying that a Nobody can't be made from light. It's not like they're actually made from the darkness in a Heart, either. They're the cast-off body and soul once the Heart has left, transforming them into automatons, unless the Heart was strong.

In fact, Nobodies teeter on the edge between darkness and light, neither accepting them, nor rejecting them. They, in Xemnas' words, teeter on the edge of nothingness.

If Xion was made a Nobody through the release of the light in Kairi's heart, or Sora's (I'd rather it be Sora's, but, meh. She does look more like Kairi), then it would explain why she is a Special Nobody.

Of course, this theory could be disproven by the fact that a Nobody is made through the body and soul being left behind, as stated above.

However, this is pure Light we're dealing with. The Princesses are able to do some pretty cool stuff with that Light- i.e be able to open the Door to Darkness, turn Sora into a Heart, instead of being Heartless, open a pathway for Sora and Riku to return home... even if they did it all inadvertently, they were still able to do it, because of their status, and their latent powers.

What if Xion isn't a Nobody in the same essence as other Nobodies, much like Naminé isn't?

What if I'm just spouting off at the mouth? What if I should just shut said mouth and let you disprove this to Hell and back?

Of course, as I've said, there's no proof that this is, at all, possible, so perhaps it's not a theory more as it is an idea. I also have a feeling that I didn't explain this well at all, and that I should not post this... but....

Also, Suffering Angel only inadvertently inspired this, so she is not to be blamed in anyway for the utter crappiness of this post. She can't help what goes on in my brain.

EDIT: The utter failure of this theory may also have something to do with the fact that it's after five in the morning where I am, and I haven't slept yet. Goes to show that my brain can't fuction without that necessity.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Ansem actually says that Nami holds no qualities of a Nobody.
And Sora didnt release the other PoH's heart from his body, they were what the Keyblade was comprised of, after Sora had used it on himself, the Keyblade broke apart releasing the six hearts that had created it.

And a Nobody isnt necessarily born from the Darkness of a Heart, it's just born when a body is casted off. =/

Lifes.Lover

Website
Ansem actually says that Nami holds no qualities of a Nobody.
And Sora didnt release the other PoH's heart from his body, they were what the Keyblade was comprised of, after Sora had used it on himself, the Keyblade broke apart releasing the six hearts that had created it.

And a Nobody isnt necessarily born from the Darkness of a Heart, it's just born when a body is casted off. =/

Hmm... I could have sworn that he said that she embodied the qualities of a Nobody the most, having truly been made from nothing. However, I concede that you know more than I do about this, so I'm most probably wrong.

Well, if you think about it, if he hadn't have plunged the keyblade into his chest, thereby releasing his Heart and Kairi's, then the keyblade wouldn't have dissolved, releasing the hearts. So, even inadvertently, he was the reason for their release, although that does explain why there aren't any other Nobodies running around.

It's not that I was saying that a Nobody was born from the Darkness of a Heart (and it that's how it came out, I have given many excuses as to the reason why I'm being really shoddy), but rather that, if Kairi's Heart was truly pure Light, as befits her status as a PoH, then it might have held some connection that caused Xion's existence, thereby negating the need for a body to have been casted off. Of course, this is me spouting off at the mouth.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Xion has been confirmed to be a Special Nobody. Of that there is no doubt. There is also no doubt of the fact that she looks a lot like Kairi. However, it's pretty much impossible for Kairi to have her own true Nobody, considering that her body never truly left, her Heart having been pure.

Well maybe she could. If indeed namine is made of nothing. Because soras body and soul(roxas) was somewhere else and nothing was left for namine. Then maybe xion could have been made out of nothing on destiny island when kairi first lost her heart because her heart was released and kairis body and soul was somewhere else(or stayed in the realm of light) and if a nobody was born then they would be left with nothing(xion). To further support this if namine and xion are made of nothing then they dont have memories of they former self(kairi).

Hence where Naminé came from- the hybrid Nobody of Sora and Kairi, and the first actual Nobody that embodies the most qualities of a Nobody, as explained in the Ansem Reports.

However, there's nothing saying that Xion couldn't have come about during the Hollow Bastion scene where Sora sacrifices his Heart to release Kairi's- along with all of the other hearts of the captive princesses. How come they don't have little Sora/PoH hybrid Nobodies running around, much like Kairi?
I doubt this but ok.

This is where the above quote comes into play. Suffering Angel was talking about this very same scene where Sora lost his heart, and became a Heartless, thereby making both Roxas and Naminé.

And it made me wonder. What if Xion wasn't made through the Darkness in Sora's Heart, when he released it, but the light of either his Heart, or Kairi's?
Well I know what your saying but im stuck on one heart= one nobody.

If Xion was made a Nobody through the release of the light in Kairi's heart, or Sora's (I'd rather it be Sora's, but, meh. She does look more like Kairi), then it would explain why she is a Special Nobody.
Xion being made from the releasing of light from either sora or kairi. Hmmm....

Xalion

Without proof or without evidence here's my theory: Namine is an unbirth, Xion is Kairi nobody. I'll revise this theory with evidence later.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Without proof or without evidence here's my theory: Namine is an unbirth,
Namine is a nobody created when soras used the dark keyblade on himself releasing his and kairis heart. Roxas is soras nobody from his heart. Namine is kairis nobody from her heart released from soras body and soul.

Unbirth dont exist after bbs.

Xion is Kairi nobody. I'll revise this theory with evidence later.
You need evidence to back this up you just cant say xion is kairis nobody.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
First of all, may I just say that I can't believe I cracked and made a Xion theory.

SHAAAAMMMEEEEE!!!!

Second of all, I don't wholly support this theory myself, nor do I have much evidence (if any) to prove it.

Been there, done that :D!

Now, I thought this up from a post (read: post, not theory) that Suffering Angel recently made. Yes, it happened.

Oh gods you didn't. And that quote of all of them. Gah.

Oh, her Heart left the Body alright, thus the life-less shell-hood issue in KH1.
It's just that that specific vessel we got to see in KH1 didn't turn into a Nobody.

As Audo said - the exact opposite was said, which led me to believe the possibility of her not being a Nobody at all, it's just that they had no idea how to call her.

Because the PoH's Hearts never left Sora's Body. They were in the Keyblade and came out of that, as opposed to Kairi's Heart leaving his Body.

In an extremely different context XD I take no blame for this.

PMF actually brought about that theory, but it doesn't ring true to me in the Least the way you phrased it. Screw Darkness/Light of the Heart, what's she got going for her? Namine has nothing, but at least I understand the basic -
Sora's Body, Kairi's Heart leaving it. We had a base, we had a Heart. Thus, resulting being.
I don't see a place in which to separate the two :\ especially since if Xion was based on Sora's Heart, for starters - she'd be male.

There's nothing saying that a Nobody can't be made from light. It's not like they're actually made from the darkness in a Heart, either. They're the cast-off body and soul once the Heart has left, transforming them into automatons, unless the Heart was strong.

Again though, I can't see the Sense of Self needed to be transferred to the Nobody splitting :\ I don't think it would be strong enough to sustain either of them otherwise.

Of course, this theory could be disproven by the fact that a Nobody is made through the body and soul being left behind, as stated above.

But then we have Namine to disprove that, though again - Heart leaving a Body. Though, again - I don't think there were any more 'splitting' beyond Roxas and Namine.

However, this is pure Light we're dealing with. The Princesses are able to do some pretty cool stuff with that Light- i.e be able to open the Door to Darkness, turn Sora into a Heart, instead of being Heartless, open a pathway for Sora and Riku to return home... even if they did it all inadvertently, they were still able to do it, because of their status, and their latent powers.

It's really debatable exactly how much Kairi had to do with Sora and Riku coming back home on KH2. Riku was able to open CoDs to get to the Realm of Darkness, does that mean he had a PoH of Darkness on the other side waiting for him? No, right? SoRiku did that on their own, albeit with a set destination.
And thus far, everything you described was them using their powers on not only things that were there, but also - that arguably weren't that dependant on the PoHs. Sora specifically - had he lost his Sense of Self completely, would Kairi have been able to pull him back? Would she have even recognized him? Arguable.
Needless to say, I doubt a PoH could create something out of nothing when she couldn't even create her own Nobody properly.
They have great powers, yes, but then again - what are those powers? Summon the Door to Kingdom Hearts.
That's it.
We're never told they can sense anything that far off or that they can perform miracles or that they know a friend is falling to Darkness but still say to leave him behind and go with their crush.
Kairi sensing Sora? Again, Sora's fault here, and she's a PoH while he was established fnially as the proper Keyblade Master. Relations by proxy.
How far do their powers go? A long way, but I wouldn't make God out of them quite just yet.

What if Xion isn't a Nobody in the same essence as other Nobodies, much like Naminé isn't?

I'd rejoice since it brings up the chance of her being Aqua's. Or Aqua herself.

Also, Suffering Angel only inadvertently inspired this, so she is not to be blamed in anyway for the utter crappiness of this post. She can't help what goes on in my brain.

...ok <3 I forgive you.

EDIT: The utter failure of this theory may also have something to do with the fact that it's after five in the morning where I am, and I haven't slept yet. Goes to show that my brain can't fuction without that necessity.

:D!

Without proof or without evidence here's my theory: Namine is an unbirth, Xion is Kairi nobody. I'll revise this theory with evidence later.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/114956-namine-s-origin.html
In b4u. A long, long time ago before you.

Namine is a nobody created when soras used the dark keyblade on himself releasing his and kairis heart. Roxas is soras nobody from his heart. Namine is kairis nobody from her heart released from soras body and soul.

A special Nobody that lacks virtually all the characteristics of a Nobody save for being born from the same process as proper Nobody (=Roxas) was.
Namely, she can be just about anything, but they have no other name to give her.

Unbirth dont exist after bbs.

we don't know how they're created.
That is to say -
We don't know they can not be recreated.

You need evidence to back this up you just cant say xion is kairis nobody.

Visually speaking, the deed's all but done, seeing how these are Nobodies we're talking about. And then we have Xion using the KK in a similar manner to Kairi using Riku's gayblade in KH2, which can be explained by her being a PoH's Nobody (which leaves Namine with simply having had no chances to try it out).

Lifes.Lover

Website
This sort of makes sense. Are you saying that Xion was born by borrowing darkness from Sora's heart and using something else of Kairi's?

Not... necessarily. More that, because Sora's Heart had Light, and Darkness within it. And because he willingly let go of his Heart (and released it in such an unorthodox way), the Darkness was very weak, hence his weak Shadow Heartless self. Now, if that is so, then the Light that filled the rest of his Heart could have brought about a strange... Nobody hybrid, almost. One that wasn't necessarily created using a body, but rather a Body and Heart's Light. Or, this could be how Naminé was created, and Xion is the Nobody that we thought Naminé was.

How wonderful! However, you should probably come up with this evidence, and make your theory at that point. Until then, thank you for all but saying that you don't believe this.

No, I'm not being sarcastic.
SHAAAAMMMEEEEE!!!!

I know! *bursts into tears*

Been there, done that :D!

True, quite true.

Oh gods you didn't. And that quote of all of them. Gah.

Well, in my defence, it only indavertently inspired it. More, what it did was knock me upside the head and realize that Sora does, in fact, have light within his Heart, even though he lost it. The rest came from me, unfortunately.

Oh, her Heart left the Body alright, thus the life-less shell-hood issue in KH1.
It's just that that specific vessel we got to see in KH1 didn't turn into a Nobody.

I didn't say that her Heart hadn't left her Body. I just said that because her Heart was pure, and only took up residence in Sora's chest, there was no way for her body to make a Heartless. Therefore, we got the lifeless Kairi doll from the first game.

As Audo said - the exact opposite was said, which led me to believe the possibility of her not being a Nobody at all, it's just that they had no idea how to call her.

Well, if it is true, which I don't doubt, because I don't wish to argue on things that I don't really know (makes me feel stupid), then possibly this theory could apply to Naminé instead, thus switching Xion and Naminé's roles, to some point.

Because the PoH's Hearts never left Sora's Body. They were in the Keyblade and came out of that, as opposed to Kairi's Heart leaving his Body.

Yes, Audo made me realize this as well, though that has nothing really to do with the theory. Another off hand comment of mine.

In an extremely different context XD I take no blame for this.

I'M SORRY!

PMF actually brought about that theory, but it doesn't ring true to me in the Least the way you phrased it. Screw Darkness/Light of the Heart, what's she got going for her? Namine has nothing, but at least I understand the basic -
Sora's Body, Kairi's Heart leaving it. We had a base, we had a Heart. Thus, resulting being.
I don't see a place in which to separate the two :\ especially since if Xion was based on Sora's Heart, for starters - she'd be male.

Okay, maybe he/she did a better job of explaining than I did. Perhaps I should leave that to him/her? Well, the more that I thought about it, it would make more sense as Kairi's Nobody (which I think I bring up in my original post), instead of Sora's, because, although his Heart does have light, it probably wouldn't be able to do the things that Kairi's could, if we understood more about what the PoHs are.

Again though, I can't see the Sense of Self needed to be transferred to the Nobody splitting :\ I don't think it would be strong enough to sustain either of them otherwise.

Sense of Self? What's that? I don't think I was actually referring to anything about that, nor was I really talking about a transfer. More that... perhaps, when he released his and Kairi's Hearts, he brought about, perhaps, Naminé and Xion from the different parts (Light and Dark) of his Heart. Of course, perhaps this couldn't work at all because of mentioned 'they would be male'. However, if so, the theory wouldn't work with Kairi, because she has no Darkness in her heart. So, thus, it would probably have to be tweaked a bit.

But then we have Namine to disprove that, though again - Heart leaving a Body. Though, again - I don't think there were any more 'splitting' beyond Roxas and Namine.

Well, it's possible that Xion was created during the time on Destiny Islands, though not with this theory (which I can't prove), but it's most probably either that time, or Hollow Bastion. There is no real evidence for any other transference- although, if we bring in Aqua, that completely disproves it.

It's really debatable exactly how much Kairi had to do with Sora and Riku coming back home on KH2. Riku was able to open CoDs to get to the Realm of Darkness, does that mean he had a PoH of Darkness on the other side waiting for him? No, right? SoRiku did that on their own, albeit with a set destination.
And thus far, everything you described was them using their powers on not only things that were there, but also - that arguably weren't that dependant on the PoHs. Sora specifically - had he lost his Sense of Self completely, would Kairi have been able to pull him back? Would she have even recognized him? Arguable.
Needless to say, I doubt a PoH could create something out of nothing when she couldn't even create her own Nobody properly.
They have great powers, yes, but then again - what are those powers? Summon the Door to Kingdom Hearts.
That's it.
We're never told they can sense anything that far off or that they can perform miracles or that they know a friend is falling to Darkness but still say to leave him behind and go with their crush.
Kairi sensing Sora? Again, Sora's fault here, and she's a PoH while he was established fnially as the proper Keyblade Master. Relations by proxy.
How far do their powers go? A long way, but I wouldn't make God out of them quite just yet.

Well, by the time that they got to the beach, Riku no longer had his powers, so it wasn't like he was going to make their way out. Also, I'm not entirely sure what happened on that beach, because it is open to speculation and debate. Well, like I said, it's not that they couldn't, but that they wouldn't know how. Also, I'd like to believe that the PoHs, who are supposed to have pure hearts, made only of Light, can do more than what I described. Those are merely the actions that I remember having been brought about, if inadvertently, by the PoHs, or one PoH. But... *shrug* I honestly can't say to what capacity the PoH could do, with those Hearts. And I'm not saying that it was actually because of the PoH themselves that Xion was made. More, that- well, I've already stated it in this reply.

I'd rejoice since it brings up the chance of her being Aqua's. Or Aqua herself.

So, you like to think that might be one of the connections tying the game?

...ok <3 I forgive you.

Again, sorry!

This should teach me not to make theories with only 3 cans of MD in you, 2 cans of Sunkist, and Concerta (ADHD medication) in your stomach at five in the morning.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
How wonderful! However, you should probably come up with this evidence, and make your theory at that point. Until then, thank you for all but saying that you don't believe this.

I did at the time, but when it boils down to it, we have a "Special Nobody" being possibly anything and Namine being all but not a Nobody. Circumstantial until we know what Unbirths even are.

Well, if it is true, which I don't doubt, because I don't wish to argue on things that I don't really know (makes me feel stupid), then possibly this theory could apply to Naminé instead, thus switching Xion and Naminé's roles, to some point.

Reread the SARs. They have a plenty of such references.

Sense of Self? What's that? I don't think I was actually referring to anything about that, nor was I really talking about a transfer. More that... perhaps, when he released his and Kairi's Hearts, he brought about, perhaps, Naminé and Xion from the different parts (Light and Dark) of his Heart. Of course, perhaps this couldn't work at all because of mentioned 'they would be male'. However, if so, the theory wouldn't work with Kairi, because she has no Darkness in her heart. So, thus, it would probably have to be tweaked a bit.

1) Sora didn't bring Xion or Namine from his Heart. He barely did from his Body and Soul.
2) Sense of Self = the imprint a Heart leaves on his B+S. The stronger it is, the closer the Nobody looks like the Somebody, so much they can even retain their human form. Thus I doubt it was split - it would leave Xion and Namine with too little to sustain themselves, even with them holding possibly nothing to them.

Well, by the time that they got to the beach, Riku no longer had his powers, so it wasn't like he was going to make their way out.

Not quite. Riku couldn't get them into the Realm of Darkness since he didn't belong there anymore, but they already were in the RoD. What they needed was a way to get back to the Realm of Light, where both Riku and Sora were more than welcomed, we can assume.

Well, like I said, it's not that they couldn't, but that they wouldn't know how.

Sora Wields the Keyblade without even going through a manual.
Kairi brought Sora back from being a Heartless.
Riku popped a second Keyblade into existence on instinct.
It wouldn't be the first nor the last time where stuff just happened.

Also, I'd like to believe that the PoHs, who are supposed to have pure hearts, made only of Light, can do more than what I described.

They did hold the Darkness back at the end of KH1 to an extent, but that can be explained by their relation to the Keyhole to Darkness.
They were keeping the Door less open than Ansem would've liked, but that still limits their powers to what was already established, if you choose to see it that way.

So, you like to think that might be one of the connections tying the game?

I personally think that part of the reason Nomura keeps so damn quiet about Aqua - and Xion - is that those two are not only connected, but are connected to everything.
Think about it like this - show a trailer of KH1. What'd you get to see? A lot of Sora and Riku and fighting and fun and shizzles. You'd barely get to see any of Kairi because while she holds importance, there's not that much to show of her in a trailer (not that I've seen one, but it does seem logical to me like that).
The same can be said about TAV - we already met Terra as LS; we already 'met' Ven as Roxas. The two's relationship as assumed best friends and possible rivals is a well known one that while it does drive the plot, isn't the main concept of it. On the side lines we have our lady who'll no doubt be important, but doesn't have that much to show of her - since showing anything would be revealing it all.
Something has to tie the future together, in and of itself, and back to the present - and the past. I believe Aqua to have a main part of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back