• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

XIII Seekers: Their Roles in each world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
With Kingdom Hearts III, the finale of the Dark Seeker/Xehanort Saga coming in only a few more months, we already know most of the Dark Seekers:

1. Master Xehanort
  2. Young Master Xehanort
  3. Xigbar
  4. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
  5. Xemnas
  6. Vanitas
  7. Saix
  8. Marluxia
  9. Larxene
  10. Luxord
  11. Aqua
  12. Terra

Of course we don’t know if Terra was there or not, so I’ll add his name for completion sake. We have 12 Seekers and several worlds confirmed or possibly, just for simplicity, bolded is confirmed, and normal format for a unconfirmed world:

1. Olympus
  2. Twilight Town
  3. Toy Box
  4. Kingdom of Corona
  5. Arendelle
  6. Monstropolis
  7. The Caribbean
  8. Sanfransokyo
  9. Radiant Garden

So we have 8 confirmed worlds and one unannounced world. So I’m going to break down the roles each of them have in worlds. Unlike most games since KH1, the villains of the games have a bigger role than before and no I am not sa KH2 is filler, it’s the second half where the Organization were in other worlds.

Xigbar

The Sharpshooter himself has shown himself in the more recent trailers, but we don’t know his role yet or what’s he’s planning. From his dialogue in the trailers, he seems more than ok with Sora trying to seek out the hearts connected to him and just guiding Sora along with the idea. We don’t know if he’s looking for the 7 Light in this world or a Seeker, but until another trailer, will say he’s just egging Sora on.

Ansem and Xemnas

Fitting the two halves of Terra and Xehanort would be working together as both confronted Sor and Riku in Dream Drop Distance. In the Orchestra Trailer form 2017, we see Ansem and Xemnas meeting Sora, Donald, and Goofy being confronted at the Old Mansion and wanting Sora to use the power of Darkness to bring Roxas. We can tell as more trailers of this conversation reveal, they talk about the Data Twilight Town and how they themselves want Roxas back. It seems they will try to get Sora to use the darkness but they seems they wil try to get Sora to bring roxas and as the recent interviews confirmed, Roxas is important to the story

Vanitas

The dark side of Ven’s heart was a likely return and his return in Mike and Sull’s world. From what we know, Vanitas is after Ven’s heart but also spreading negative emotions that are attracting the Unversed there. We aren’t sure what else he’s doing, but might be owrking with Randall, who was revealed in the unreleased trailer at the Orchestra event of this ear. Is Vanitas after a 7 light, is he targeting Sora to get to Ven, who knows.

Marluxia

The Graceful Assassin and final Boss of Chain of Memories has returned to become a Xehanort Vessel of course we don’t know why yet. Marluxia we don’t know his role in that world yet, but we can guess that he’s after Rapunzel probably and seems to want to meet sora again, since Sora was why his demise in the first place

Young Master Xehanort

The young version of the main villain and who confronted Sora and Riku during the events of Dream Drop Distance. His role in Toy Box we can gather is interest in how hearts work in this world, how toys can come to life. He seems to split the world into two, where one side Andy, Jessie, Bullseye, Slink, Mr. Potato Head, Mrs. Potato Head, and maybe Boo Peep are missing and the the others are in where Sora nd complan are. YNX is also looking for the 13th Vesel for them, and this world might give him clues.

Larxene

The Savage Nymph and one of the two Nobodies who were after to obtain Sora in Chain of Memories. After her VA confirmed she was coming back, it was a matter of time before we found out which world. Surprisingly, it was Frozen. Now I know there was a bit of dislike for Larxene here, something about gender stuff, but that’s not what this is about. THis is about her role so far in Arendelle, not genders. From Frozen and Pirates trailers, Larxene is targeting Elsa, whether she picks light or darkness and following Anna and/or Elsa if she’s one of the new 7 Lights. Larxene will be up to her old tricks and making people suffer for her enjoyment and will try to drive Elsa ro the darkness, or so I think. We’ll need another trailer or so to learn more.

Luxord

The Gambler of Fate and one of the Original Org XIII who didn’t get much screen time, returns to the Caribbean. From the Pirates trailer, Luxord is after a box, but which one: Dave Jones, the Black Box the Master of Masters hid, we don’t know. Since luxord was only just revealed in the third and last of the three E3 TRailers, we don’t know much, so for now, we can speculate one thing, that Luxord seems he will abide to the Pirate Code like before. But how long, he might pull a fast one like last time, what game is he playing

Aqua

One of most recent reveals and the one that broke the community. Let’s just get to where I think she’ll be after her encounter with Riku and Mickey: Radiant Garden. Now I know what you are thinking, why there? Well, for one, this is where her keyblade Rainfell and Armor is and, 2, this is the home of one of seven Princesses of light, who Master Xehanort might keep a ee out for to collect. Kairi for as far as we know, she doesn’t know she has a keyblade, she doesn’t know she’s involved, she doesn’t know she’s her successor to the keyblade. Aqua only knows of Sora and Riku, Kairi’s unaware and tha’s where two possible outcomes will occur if they meet as well as Sora.

1. Her remembering Kairi and her having a moment to remember the little girl that game her flowers. Might have her snap out of it for just a moment but Xehanort still is in her head,she will have to obey and go after a light. No Kairi isn’t going to kidnapped by Aqua, I don’t see that happen.
  2. Sora feel down one of the people he’s supposed to save is a Xehanort Vessel, might make him feel bad that he can’t save everyone, going to a moment of despair. Kairi and Lea will help him in that moment.

Now for the last confirmed member

Saix

Xemnas’ second in command and obviously his loyal lap dog. Saix is tough to place because his full power need to have the moon out and we don’t know what world he needs the moon’s power, so it’s safe to say like everyone else, taunting Sora, finding a 7 Light, 13th Seeker. Now what if we have Lea be in a world on his own and meet Sora, then he could join the fight. Also, for all we know, he remember Xion, so will taunt Sora about her?

So that’s all of my speculation of each member so far mission in each world, we don’t know what Master Xehanort is doing, but so far it’s waiting for who will play him.

What do you think, did I miss anything, what do think is the roles of each character and the bigger question:

Will we fight them in each world (minus Xemnas and Ansem, not sure on them especiall ealy on)

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
With Kingdom Hearts III, the finale of the Dark Seeker/Xehanort Saga coming in only a few more months, we already know most of the Dark Seekers:

1. Master Xehanort
  2. Young Master Xehanort
  3. Xigbar
  4. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
  5. Xemnas
  6. Vanitas
  7. Saix
  8. Marluxia
  9. Larxene
  10. Luxord
  11. Aqua
  12. Terra

Of course we don’t know if Terra was there or not, so I’ll add his name for completion sake. We have 12 Seekers and several worlds confirmed or possibly, just for simplicity, bolded is confirmed, and normal format for a unconfirmed world:

1. Olympus
  2. Twilight Town
  3. Toy Box
  4. Kingdom of Corona
  5. Arendelle
  6. Monstropolis
  7. The Caribbean
  8. Sanfransokyo
  9. Radiant Garden

So we have 8 confirmed worlds and one unannounced world. So I’m going to break down the roles each of them have in worlds. Unlike most games since KH1, the villains of the games have a bigger role than before and no I am not sa KH2 is filler, it’s the second half where the Organization were in other worlds.

Xigbar

The Sharpshooter himself has shown himself in the more recent trailers, but we don’t know his role yet or what’s he’s planning. From his dialogue in the trailers, he seems more than ok with Sora trying to seek out the hearts connected to him and just guiding Sora along with the idea. We don’t know if he’s looking for the 7 Light in this world or a Seeker, but until another trailer, will say he’s just egging Sora on.

Ansem and Xemnas

Fitting the two halves of Terra and Xehanort would be working together as both confronted Sor and Riku in Dream Drop Distance. In the Orchestra Trailer form 2017, we see Ansem and Xemnas meeting Sora, Donald, and Goofy being confronted at the Old Mansion and wanting Sora to use the power of Darkness to bring Roxas. We can tell as more trailers of this conversation reveal, they talk about the Data Twilight Town and how they themselves want Roxas back. It seems they will try to get Sora to use the darkness but they seems they wil try to get Sora to bring roxas and as the recent interviews confirmed, Roxas is important to the story

Vanitas

The dark side of Ven’s heart was a likely return and his return in Mike and Sull’s world. From what we know, Vanitas is after Ven’s heart but also spreading negative emotions that are attracting the Unversed there. We aren’t sure what else he’s doing, but might be owrking with Randall, who was revealed in the unreleased trailer at the Orchestra event of this ear. Is Vanitas after a 7 light, is he targeting Sora to get to Ven, who knows.

Marluxia

The Graceful Assassin and final Boss of Chain of Memories has returned to become a Xehanort Vessel of course we don’t know why yet. Marluxia we don’t know his role in that world yet, but we can guess that he’s after Rapunzel probably and seems to want to meet sora again, since Sora was why his demise in the first place

Young Master Xehanort

The young version of the main villain and who confronted Sora and Riku during the events of Dream Drop Distance. His role in Toy Box we can gather is interest in how hearts work in this world, how toys can come to life. He seems to split the world into two, where one side Andy, Jessie, Bullseye, Slink, Mr. Potato Head, Mrs. Potato Head, and maybe Boo Peep are missing and the the others are in where Sora nd complan are. YNX is also looking for the 13th Vesel for them, and this world might give him clues.

Larxene

The Savage Nymph and one of the two Nobodies who were after to obtain Sora in Chain of Memories. After her VA confirmed she was coming back, it was a matter of time before we found out which world. Surprisingly, it was Frozen. Now I know there was a bit of dislike for Larxene here, something about gender stuff, but that’s not what this is about. THis is about her role so far in Arendelle, not genders. From Frozen and Pirates trailers, Larxene is targeting Elsa, whether she picks light or darkness and following Anna and/or Elsa if she’s one of the new 7 Lights. Larxene will be up to her old tricks and making people suffer for her enjoyment and will try to drive Elsa ro the darkness, or so I think. We’ll need another trailer or so to learn more.

Luxord

The Gambler of Fate and one of the Original Org XIII who didn’t get much screen time, returns to the Caribbean. From the Pirates trailer, Luxord is after a box, but which one: Dave Jones, the Black Box the Master of Masters hid, we don’t know. Since luxord was only just revealed in the third and last of the three E3 TRailers, we don’t know much, so for now, we can speculate one thing, that Luxord seems he will abide to the Pirate Code like before. But how long, he might pull a fast one like last time, what game is he playing

Aqua

One of most recent reveals and the one that broke the community. Let’s just get to where I think she’ll be after her encounter with Riku and Mickey: Radiant Garden. Now I know what you are thinking, why there? Well, for one, this is where her keyblade Rainfell and Armor is and, 2, this is the home of one of seven Princesses of light, who Master Xehanort might keep a ee out for to collect. Kairi for as far as we know, she doesn’t know she has a keyblade, she doesn’t know she’s involved, she doesn’t know she’s her successor to the keyblade. Aqua only knows of Sora and Riku, Kairi’s unaware and tha’s where two possible outcomes will occur if they meet as well as Sora.

1. Her remembering Kairi and her having a moment to remember the little girl that game her flowers. Might have her snap out of it for just a moment but Xehanort still is in her head,she will have to obey and go after a light. No Kairi isn’t going to kidnapped by Aqua, I don’t see that happen.
  2. Sora feel down one of the people he’s supposed to save is a Xehanort Vessel, might make him feel bad that he can’t save everyone, going to a moment of despair. Kairi and Lea will help him in that moment.

Now for the last confirmed member

Saix

Xemnas’ second in command and obviously his loyal lap dog. Saix is tough to place because his full power need to have the moon out and we don’t know what world he needs the moon’s power, so it’s safe to say like everyone else, taunting Sora, finding a 7 Light, 13th Seeker. Now what if we have Lea be in a world on his own and meet Sora, then he could join the fight. Also, for all we know, he remember Xion, so will taunt Sora about her?

So that’s all of my speculation of each member so far mission in each world, we don’t know what Master Xehanort is doing, but so far it’s waiting for who will play him.

What do you think, did I miss anything, what do think is the roles of each character and the bigger question:

Will we fight them in each world (minus Xemnas and Ansem, not sure on them especiall ealy on)

It's a very good analysis summary you created. Well Done, although Aqua will go either way on which world you will encounter her whether it be Radiant Garden, a Lilo & Stitch world (IF it appears although I doubt it, given the VAST majority of you not seeing any potential for this world appearing (e.g. themes, island similarities to Destiny Islands or Pirates), it is just wishful thinking) or the Big Hero 6 world as most people have been speculating due to similarities with Aqua and Baymax (the original from the film) both sacrificing themselves to save someone else and end up being stuck in a different dimension. Hopefully we see some new info in the next trailer, but I'm expecting Terra to be the Seeker of Darkness for Radiant Garden, but that's just me.

Saix will also go either way, but in regards to which Disney world he will end up in their is some discussions he could be the Darkness for the Atlantis world (IF the film appears as a world in the game) as his berserker rage is very similar to Crystal Rourke in the film's climax, although I would be surprised if he was a Seeker of Darkness in a different Disney world and NOT A
tlantis (IF it does or doesn't appear in the game) such as Big Hero 6 (Unlikely, but you never know), much like how everyone was surprised that Larxene was the Seeker of Darkness for the Frozen world and not Saix as everyone initially predicted back then before the world's reveal. But aside from Atlantis as most people have been demanding there isn't a Disney world based on a film that I can think of that will fit Saix, tbh.

And Demyx is more than likely the Seeker of Darkness for the Princess and the Frog world due to the environment (the bayou's and Swamps) and also he's a Musician given that the film takes place in the 1920's Jazz Age. On top of that, much like Luxord, Larxene and Marluxia he also another Organization member who has little to no backstory along with his original name and somebody being unknown prior to him becoming a Heartless and Nobody when compared to the other ones (e.g. Braig, Isa, Lea, Ansem the Wise's apprentices).

Speaking of Ansem, I believe it's been a while since Sora has confronted Ansem, Seeker of Darkness after he defeated him back in KH. Also I don't think Sora EVER encountered Ansem, Seeker of Darkness in DDD as Ansem mostly went after Riku during the Realm of Sleep as Sora ONLY encountered Xemnas, Young Xehanort, and Xigbar.

Last edited:

Megavoltage

Awards
About the original Org 13 members who are returning, I wonder if abilities from the data fights in KH2 will bleed into KH3, like Larxene creating duplicates of herself. I’m really curious about what new tricks will be used on the returning characters to keep the boss fights fresh and interesting.

Sailing and cannon battles are a big part of Pirates of the Caribbean world. Maybe Luxord will have his own personal ship that you must defeat before you fight the man himself? And in Days he was one of the nicer members to Roxas but he hardly had anything to say to Sora in KH2. Maybe this time around he could comment more about the Roxas connection.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Since Larxene is doing Frozen I can't think of any other Disney world Isa would fit in. Any Moon themed Disney films?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Since Larxene is doing Frozen I can't think of any other Disney world Isa would fit in. Any Moon themed Disney films?

I think he’d work for Atlantis. The Heart of Atlantis is a similar light source to Kingdom Hearts in KH2. Its power also causes Rourke to go berserk like Saix does.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Larxene isn't surprising for Frozen when you consider that she's labelled as The Savage Nymph, and Nymphs are known to reside in mountains and rivers.

Leaferian

Awards
I don't think it matters if a world is moon-themed as long as there is a nighttime cycle for the fight. It's important to his fighting style, but not his character. Saix is a manipulative and calculated chatacter, seemingly adept at subterfuge as well as being incredibly goal-focused.

I think, of the confirmed worlds, Big Hero 6 is the most likely in that context. A large number heroes he can poke and prod and try to put against one another. His involvement with the Replica project, however managerial, also makes me think he will have a special interest in the lost Baymax armor; A man made vessel taken hold of by the darkness.

Indeed, the Replica Project that created Repliku and Xion could easily have been an early, secret attempt at fabricating vessels. I could see Saix being ordered to study the armor and find out if it would work as the 13th vessel they seem to be missing.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Larxene isn't surprising for Frozen when you consider that she's labelled as The Savage Nymph, and Nymphs are known to reside in mountains and rivers.

I brought the gender thing up because it seems to bother someone back in June, shocking (pun unintended), they haven't commented yet. But you make more of a point she's there than 'durr she's female so go to a female major world like Arendelle'

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I think he’d work for Atlantis. The Heart of Atlantis is a similar light source to Kingdom Hearts in KH2. Its power also causes Rourke to go berserk like Saix does.
Which is exactly the same thing I posted I pointed out earlier with my post:

Saix will also go either way, but in regards to which Disney world he will end up in their is some discussions he could be the Darkness for the Atlantis world (IF the film appears as a world in the game) as his berserker rage is very similar to Crystal Rourke in the film's climax, although I would be surprised if he was a Seeker of Darkness in a different Disney world and NOT A
tlantis (IF it does or doesn't appear in the game) such as Big Hero 6 (Unlikely, but you never know), much like how everyone was surprised that Larxene was the Seeker of Darkness for the Frozen world and not Saix as everyone initially predicted back then before the world's reveal. But aside from Atlantis as most people have been demanding there isn't any Disney world base on a film that I can think of that will fit Saix, tbh.
Again, as I said before I wouldn't be surprised IF the film does appear as Nomura has been known to put in "dark horse" Disney film as a world just like he did it with Tron in KH2 and Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers in DDD as worlds respectively. IF the film appears in the game as a world, great be happy but don't brag about it and be prideful telling other's "I'm right your wrong, Your wrong!!".

I have nothing against the film, nor do I have a bias against it IF it's announced as a world in the game, as it would be an interesting environment/level for a KH game. But I am ambivalent on the world's inclusion and imo, I rather just be surprised on what's going to be revealed while speculating/guessing rather than just "jumping to conclusions" and overhyping myself compared to the vast majority of you that it might become another "Treasure Planet Situation". I'm being realistic here, the film will go either way.

Larxene isn't surprising for Frozen when you consider that she's labeled as The Savage Nymph, and Nymphs are known to reside in mountains and rivers.
Good eye, guess I didn't know about her nickname until you pointed her out and in Scandinavian folklore, they're known as Hulders which are seductive Forest spirits. Now, this makes Larxene's role in the Frozen world very interesting.

I don't think it matters if a world is moon-themed as long as there is a nighttime cycle for the fight. It's important to his fighting style, but not his character. Saix is a manipulative and calculated character, seemingly adept at subterfuge as well as being incredibly goal-focused.

I think, of the confirmed worlds, Big Hero 6 is the most likely in that context. A large number heroes he can poke and prod and try to put against one another. His involvement with the Replica project, however managerial, also makes me think he will have a special interest in the lost Baymax armor; A man made vessel taken hold of by the darkness.

Indeed, the Replica Project that created Repliku and Xion could easily have been an early, secret attempt at fabricating vessels. I could see Saix being ordered to study the armor and find out if it would work as the 13th vessel they seem to be missing.
I love your analysis on Saix being a possible Seeker of Darkness for the Big Hero 6 world if Atlantis doesn't appear as a world, in fact I also brought up the same thoughts as you did earlier that he could be the Seeker of Darkness for BH6.

The way you brought up how Saix as a manipulative/calculating character and potentially attempt to have Hiro and his friends against one another as well as having interest in Baymax's armor has some story potential for the world.

Speaking of manipulation, he also did the same thing to Sora at Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden back in Kingdom Hearts II, as he used Sora's anger to suit his own needs, and convinced Sora to destroy more Heartless with the Keyblade so that the hearts held within them are released.

Go to 7:45-11:16
[video=youtube;JPOrpOBrqxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPOrpOBrqxs[/video]

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Which is exactly the same thing I posted I pointed out earlier with my post:

Again, as I said before I wouldn't be surprised IF the film does appear as Nomura has been known to put in "dark horse" Disney film as a world just like he did it with Tron in KH2 and Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers in DDD as worlds respectively. IF the film appears in the game as a world, great be happy but don't brag about it and be prideful telling other's "I'm right your wrong, Your wrong!!".

I have nothing against the film, nor do I have a bias against it IF it's announced as a world in the game, as it would be an interesting environment/level for a KH game. But I am ambivalent on the world's inclusion and imo, I rather just be surprised on what's going to be revealed while speculating/guessing rather than just "jumping to conclusions" and overhyping myself compared to the vast majority of you that it might become another "Treasure Planet Situation". I'm being realistic here, the film will go either way.

My post was foremost pointing out the similarity of the Heart of Atlantis and how Saix might use it to draw power from, which you did not mention. So not the exact same thing.

I’m not going to bother debating the possibility of the world’s inclusion because it has been done to death and there are other threads for that discussion. Your statements are kind of going in circles, but it seems like you’re just taking a middle ground to avoid being right or wrong in the end. Which is fine, but I’m perfectly secure speculating something that might not pan out. I don’t think it’s necessary to go into the “will it/will it not appear” debate every time the movie is brought up.

But based on the stories of the Disney films alone, I think Atlantis would be the best fit for Saix.

As for Big Hero 6, Aqua is just a too perfect candidate. It’d be a missed opportunity to not put her there. With it likely being the last Disney world we visit, I think the Seeker there needs to pack some emotional punch for Sora by being someone formerly on his side. If not Aqua, maybe Riku Replica, Xion, or Roxas if any of them are vessels. Saix would just be a bit underwhelming there, in my opinion.

As for Larxene in Frozen, she’s the only one of the confirmed returning Nobodies in the Organization that has a more traditional elemental power like Elsa does and her savagery can represent what kind of person Elsa could become if she turned to darkness.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I’m not going to bother debating the possibility of the world’s inclusion because it has been done to death and there are other threads for that discussion. Your statements are kind of going in circles, but it seems like you’re just taking a middle ground to avoid being right or wrong in the end. Which is fine, but I’m perfectly secure speculating something that might not pan out. I don’t think it’s necessary to go into the “will it/will it not appear” debate every time the movie is brought up.
Still, the whole want/demand on "Atlantis needs to be a world in KH3" has just become "meme" within the KH community and its, very reminiscent when everyone demanded for Treasure Planet to appear as a world in the game due to Roy Conli's involvement and that Tangled, and Big Hero 6 two movies he produced were in the game as worlds resulting in people overhyping it as the next Pirate world to replace Pirates of the Caribbean only for their hype to be left perplexed/disappointed that Pirates of the Caribbean was returning as world in KH3.

Also, you're right, I'm sorry If I have been beating a dead horse with you and to everyone that has posted on the threads whenever they bring up Atlantis being in the game and butting in that "The world's inclusion will go either way". I'm not shooting your dreams down on the world not being included in the game, in fact, they are so much potential that the film will offer as a world that will fit in the KH story lore and III. Which is fine, It's fun to speculate on the world's potential, but in my opinion, I rather just be surprised by the world being revealed via a trailer or a magazine scan rather than overhyping it potential. But going back, I'm sorry If I have been beating a dead horse on all of you whenever you bring up Atlantis.

So, for now, let's move forward.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I think Aqua will be in the Big Hero 6 world if she's in any of the Disney worlds.

Halloween Town has a huge moon that Saix could use, although TNBC is unlikely. Besides his element, I'm trying to think of a story where there is a betrayal between friends of some kind (Treasure Planet has that with Silver, Atlantis with Rourke). I can see him in a Brave world considering he goes berserk and becomes animalistic during battle like Mor'du. And depending on how they decide to portray Saix (whether he'll be redeemed or not), his story could relate either to Mor'du losing his humanity for power (not redeemed or only redeemed in death) or Merida-Elinor who have to "mend the bond torn by pride" and learn not to hurt one another (since that's what broke the friendship between Axel-Saix while they were Nobodies). Mor'du is supposedly a demon bear and apparently Saix's "Luna Diviner" description can be translated literally to "Demon Dancing in the Moon" going by the KHWiki.

Although, the more I think about it, if Brave was in KH3, I have a feeling Nomura would've put Luxord there because of his whole obsession with fate/the cards would go with the Will-o'-the-wisps.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I think Aqua will be in the Big Hero 6 world if she's in any of the Disney worlds.
Seems like it, as both Aqua and Baymax (the original one from the film) both sacrificed themselves to save someone else and end up being stuck in a different dimension and never come back out.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lilo & Stitch as the world given Stitch's connection with Aqua, but I doubt it given the vast majority are against its inclusion and saying the themes from the film won't fit the KH narrative and that it's too similar to Destiny Islands and Pirates (although the latter world has us mostly at seas, but still), so Ce'st la vie.

Guess will have to wait for the next trailer.

I can see him in a Brave world considering he goes berserk and becomes animalistic during battle like Mor'du. And depending on how they decide to portray Saix (whether he'll be redeemed or not), his story could relate either to Mor'du losing his humanity for power (not redeemed or only redeemed in death) or Merida-Elinor who have to "mend the bond torn by pride" and learn not to hurt one another (since that's what broke the friendship between Axel-Saix while they were Nobodies). Mor'du is supposedly a demon bear and apparently Saix's "Luna Diviner" description can be translated literally to "Demon Dancing in the Moon" going by the KHWiki.
If Brave will appear in KH3, I don't think they will retell the plot of the movie given that both the Toy Story and Monster's Inc. worlds all had an original storyline, the former taking place between 2 & 3 and the latter taking place after the events of the film at Pixar's request as they asked Nomura to have original storylines rather than retell the plot of their movies.

So more than likely Brave's plot in Kingdom Hearts will be an Original story taking place after the events of the movie, lastly, I think the Forest areas for Brave and the castle is a bit similar to Tangled's world which makes it's inclusion unlikely, even though the setting for the film (Brave) is set in Scotland.

Last edited:

Hirokey123

Awards
Assuming he's not in an unrevealed world I would actually partly think his most likely place of appearance would be Radiant Garden. It's Braig and Saix's home town but of the two of them Braig is already appearing in Olympus so it would be quite fitting for Saix to visit and attack Radiant Garden. RG also be a great place to get an emotionally charged reunion between Saix and Lea. Otherwise Big Hero 6 is the place I do agree would feel the most appropriate for him.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wonder if Maleficent or Pete will be the sole focus of a Disney world instead of an organization member? We haven't heard much from them since the Olympus trailer.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder if Maleficent or Pete will be the sole focus of a Disney world instead of an organization member? We haven't heard much from them since the Olympus trailer.

I’m hoping they’ll be the focus in an original world. Maybe there will be a foray into Daybreak Town, which Maleficent could have overrun based on her appearance in Browser Chi.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I’m hoping they’ll be the focus in an original world. Maybe there will be a foray into Daybreak Town, which Maleficent could have overrun based on her appearance in Browser Chi.

That actually makes sense. Plus I just remembered Nomura's tidbit about Maleficent being sure to stay out of Sora's way.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I'm starting to believe that the X elements of Kingdom Hearts is just bait for Kingdom Hearts IV. Square Enix need to find some sort of way to keep fans invested after the Xehanort Saga has been concluded.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So I remembered that back in January there was a magazine that might of hinted at Fantasia(we didn't know if it was referring to Symphony of sorcerey or just Mysterious Tower). If they bring back that world I could see Demyx as the darkness for it. His title is the "Melodious Noctrune" and his weapon is a musical intstrument.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back