• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

XIII Abilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenVirgo

What determines the powers of an Organization member?

I Xemnas; Attribute: Nothing; Weapon: Ethereal Blades

II Xigbar; Attribute: Space; Weapon: Arrowguns

III Xaldin; Attribute: Wind ; Weapon: Lances

IV Vexen; Attribute: Ice; Weapon: Shield

V Lexaeus; Attribute: Earth; Weapon: Axe Sword

VI Zexion; Attribute: Illusions; Weapon: Lexicon

VII Saïx; Attribute: Moon; Weapon: Claymore

VIII Axel; Attribute: Fire; Weapon: Chakrams

IX Demyx; Attribute: Water; Weapon: Sitar

X Luxord; Attribute: Time; Weapon: Cards

XI Marluxia; Attribute: Flowers; Weapon: Scythe

XII Larxene; Attribute: Lightning; Weapon: Knives

Excluding Roxas and Xion, although the latter of which was never technically a member.

Did they have those abilities as Somebodies as well? Or were there true powers awakened once they became a Nobody or something?

I'm just trying to find some understanding for what determines their attribute and signature weapon.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Considering that most of them were scientists, it's safe to say that their powers awakened when they became Nobodies. Maybe it has to with their personalities when they are humans? Demyx's Somebody loved music, so when he became a Nobody he gained a sitar as a weapon and the water to control, since water is flowy and graceful, like dancing. And Lexeaus, being the most physical member, received the attribute that was connected to strength?

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I think their attributes were based off of their personality, since Nobodies base their whole existence off of their memories. It only makes sense that these memories were exaggerated and given to them in attribute form.

I Xemnas; Attribute: Nothing; Weapon: Ethereal Blades; Superior: The leader of Nobodies. Leader of Nothing. Ethereal blades, blades from a higher power, a superior power.

IV Vexen; Attribute: Ice; Weapon: Shield Chilly Academic: Cold and defensive, yet smart. Shield, Defensive

VI Zexion; Attribute: Illusions; Weapon: Lexicon Cloaked Schemer, or Shadow-Walking Schemer: Schemes in the shadows, Illusions: manipulates from behind the scenes. Lexicon: helps scheme

XI Marluxia; Attribute: Flowers; Weapon: Scythe Graceful Assassin: Deadly, yet beautiful. Flowers: Beautiful, gracefull, Scythe: Killer, deadly

I would do them all, but I have a life, so...

Millenious

in the new BBS trailer they said that Xaldin and Lexeaus's somebodies were gaurds of Ansem's castle

Xaldin had a lance and Lexeaus had an axe on a pole.....so you know

TraverseTown123X

Seeing as Xehanort didn't shoot Ethereal Blades out of his hands, I'm guessing he didn't have those abilities as a complete being.

FallenVirgo

I think their attributes were based off of their personality, since Nobodies base their whole existence off of their memories. It only makes sense that these memories were exaggerated and given to them in attribute form.

I Xemnas; Attribute: Nothing; Weapon: Ethereal Blades; Superior: The leader of Nobodies. Leader of Nothing. Ethereal blades, blades from a higher power, a superior power.

IV Vexen; Attribute: Ice; Weapon: Shield Chilly Academic: Cold and defensive, yet smart. Shield, Defensive

VI Zexion; Attribute: Illusions; Weapon: Lexicon Cloaked Schemer, or Shadow-Walking Schemer: Schemes in the shadows, Illusions: manipulates from behind the scenes. Lexicon: helps scheme

XI Marluxia; Attribute: Flowers; Weapon: Scythe Graceful Assassin: Deadly, yet beautiful. Flowers: Beautiful, gracefull, Scythe: Killer, deadly

I would do them all, but I have a life, so...

Aw but you were doing so well.

So they had the weapons as Somebodies?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Not the weapons, I don't think. But Elaeus and Dilan had some sort of pole-things.

FallenVirgo

In front of a large door, Xaldin holds a long black spear and Lexeaus holds a black long poled axe. They move into a defensive stance as they are approached by Ven.

Their weapons do sound similar to their original weapons. So maybe they each had similar weapons as Somebodies, but once they became Nobodies was when they actually gained control over a certain attribute with their weapon.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
why would you ask something like that when no one knows -.-

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We don't really know what it is that determines a Organization Member's abilities and weapons. I distinctly remember making a thread about this... I might dig it up.

Soren

Awards
∞;4500057 said:
We don't really know what it is that determines a Organization Member's abilities and weapons. I distinctly remember making a thread about this... I might dig it up.

If you find it, let us know. It would be great to hear some of this stuff.

As for this current thread, I agree with the others. The weapons they wield are probably a reflection on their personalities. Like Larxene's knives. They're quick and deadly, like lightning. Their also sharp and painful, which could be compared to her words and treatment of others. (Okay, I can't really come up with a good analogy at the moment.)

FallenVirgo

If you find it, let us know. It would be great to hear some of this stuff.

As for this current thread, I agree with the others. The weapons they wield are probably a reflection on their personalities. Like Larxene's knives. They're quick and deadly, like lightning. Their also sharp and painful, which could be compared to her words and treatment of others. (Okay, I can't really come up with a good analogy at the moment.)

I second the above above request for Xigbar. He's not just any old dude.

And as for the Larxene relation, that seems like a good comparison considering she once tells Roxas, "What do you want? I'm busy. Go hit your head against the glass or something." Sharp like knives indeed...

But Saix and the moon with his Claymore and Berserk mode? I don't see a relation there.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Well, all berserkers have those huge weapons...

But perhaps symbolic can be moon madness? There is such a condition. Some people are driven crazy by seeing the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back