• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar's VERY INTERESTING words

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti Sora

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi ppl I just finished my 3rd playthrough on KH2 and I noticed something that Xigbar said which was very interesting and to which I had never given any thought before. Before you fight him in The World That Never Was he says:
Xigbar
So you're the Keyblade's chosen one. And boy, did it pick a runt this time. You're not half the man the others were...

So wt do you think this means? D u think the Organization might have used other Keyblade masters in the past to collect hearts? Who might the others that Xigbar mentions be? I'd really like 2 hear people's opinions on this...

mongoose300

I think that its other keyblade weilders probably the ones in the secret ending.

dont double post and you just click the new thread thing at the bottom of the list of threads.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
This is very, very old. Xigbar also mentioned people with 'blades of keys" in an FM+ cutscene, and Nomura confirmed that he was talking about Terra, Aqua, and Ven. I'm guessing he's talking about them here too.

Nomura also said he saw them when he was an apprentice to Ansem the Wise...

Last edited:

sparr0w

GAWDDD

and you found this on your 3rd time???

this is old news.
i think hes referring to ven terra and aqua.

Ferdin

Website
www.myspace.com
very interesting i noticed this too but i dont think that the org. has had or used a keybladeweilder before because they havent been around that long... i vthink though all of their research they found out about the others who used the keyblades

distubedsword

yea i noticed it to but i have a question also i fill so stupid but does leon use a keyblade if he dosent theres another question can someone plz tell me

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
yea i noticed it to but i have a question also i fill so stupid but does leon use a keyblade if he dosent theres another question can someone plz tell me

Erm, no. Leon isn't and hasn't ever been a keyblade master. He uses a gunblade.

distubedsword

yea but i was whatching a scene when i redid the game and when he is ighting threw the tron world heartless he kills them and a heart goes in the air so i thought only keyblade kills could do that because in another scene i saw jack kill heartless and a heart didnt fly up so im confused

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
yea but i was whatching a scene when i redid the game and when he is ighting threw the tron world heartless he kills them and a heart goes in the air so i thought only keyblade kills could do that because in another scene i saw jack kill heartless and a heart didnt fly up so im confused

Erm, that's probably an error on the team's part. It's insignificant. Only the keyblade can release the hearts, it's canon. Nothing is ever mentioned of other weapons, and if anything else besides a keyblade could release them, Organization XIII wouldn't need a keyblade master as badly.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I think that its other keyblade weilders probably the ones in the secret ending.

dont double post and you just click the new thread thing at the bottom of the list of threads.

The 'keyblades' in the secret video didn't have chains, so therefore they were not keyblades. Which means those three can't be keyblade wielders.

Eagl

What facts do you bring up with that a keyblade without a keychain is not a real keyblade? The unlocker keyblade didnt had a keychain but it still had some great powers.

And on thje topic Xigbar wittnesed the knighst when he was an apprentice to Ansem the wise

V

V.A.T.13

^ just because it had great powers didn't mean it was real.

"The keyblade constructed from the Seven Princesses' hearts that Riku obtained in the previous game allowed for the keyhole in Hollow Bastion to appear. For the plan to cause darkness to overflow from hearts, the special hearts held be the Princesses were used to artificially make this keyblade. So it is different from a proper keyblade. There are further suggestions that this keyblade is artficial as well."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back