• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbars unnecessary censoring

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
He might not even be dead. Something about the way he died still disturbs me. I think that maybe he may make some form of comeback. He was probably real tired after that all out attack and then retreated to darkness to rest or something :35:

Nomura pulled the 'Fake Death' move once ..if he does it again, it'll just be old and ridiculous. Maybe if he did it with another character, sure, but Axel AGAIN?..I'll pass.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i don't think its that people are making a big deal about it, but just that people are actually slightly upset by the fact that the governments treating us like babies there are somethings that are
Unnecessary to the point of being insulting

THIS is the point of this topic. It isnt the actual fact that they changed it, it is the fact that they have to treat us like infants.

JakandRatchet79

They even edited the scene with Daisy in Disney Castle...
In the japanese version she hits Donald several times on his bottom (wich makes funny noises). -__-
lol

Anyway, I don't see why even Disney would really care about something like that (Xigbar's guns). And it's like someone already posted, they still kept the blood for the Pirates world.

Last edited:

WarpChaos

Nomura pulled the 'Fake Death' move once ..if he does it again, it'll just be old and ridiculous. Maybe if he did it with another character, sure, but Axel AGAIN?..I'll pass.
i think he was talking about xigbar.

WarpChaos

lol, I can imagine Xigbar Pulling a Samuel L. Jackson.

" I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MUTHA****ING HEARTLESS IN THIS MUTHA****ING CASTLE !"

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM !!!!!!!

Kid-A

lol, I can imagine Xigbar Pulling a Samuel L. Jackson.

" I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MUTHA****ING HEARTLESS IN THIS MUTHA****ING CASTLE !"

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM !!!!!!!
possibly the greatest idea ever, send it into nomura

Heartless on a Plane

or Pulp Hearts, I could go on forever with that idea but I digress

the cencorship in KH was really bullshit, but its nothing new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back