• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Can anyone give me tips on how to aviod his bullets? I get him down to about 2 bars left, then he'll go invincible and bullets will come out of everywhere and thats where i die cause i cant heal. Also, im at level 48, should i be at a higher level?

dejah

:|
uh huh. the recommended level is 50.

i was about a 52? when i battled xigbar.

here's a tip, you can either use the reaction command, or you can hit his bullets back at him, like in the ice titan in KH1. it worked for me. >.<

I

inhiding

Have Auto Valor, Auto Wisdom, Auto Master, or Auto Final equipped. When your HP is in the red, hit Triangle to transform into one of those forms, and you should have full HP and MP.

And have Cure/Cura/Curaga and some hi-potions ready in the shortcuts menu.

dejah

:|
yeah. he's very open to attack when you're closer. so try to get as close to him as you can and start pummelling him with all you've got. trinity limit, wisdom, valor, whatever you've got.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I guess ill level to around level 50 or higher. Thats what i was origanally planning on doing.

Zejas

I was...47-48 when I fought him, I think. Heck, all I did was load up on elixirs/et cetera and hoped I was lucky.

Morning Twilight

Just drive and run circles around him, any drive. I used valor cuz donald would heal me when i needed it.

asiarules

Bronze Member
i beat xigbar level 42 on proud. Just block and double jump to him use triangle whenever u can.O and reflect if u have too if u drive u also might get final

T

tux_

Final Form will take down his health fast enough so that he won't be able to hit you with that move ;D

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
running in circles should dodge all his hits cuz this trail behind u. u should not be in any drive forms when doing this (u can if u want but its better if u save it for a reaction command if he does get u with all the arrows)

`Cloud

I tried battling Xigbar many times the only part I get stuck on is where he does his move where he shoots a flurry of bullets at me. I need a way to dodge them. Any Suggestions?

asiarules

Bronze Member
i said reflect continiously at that part to stay alive.Thats why put it in shortcut is a needed magic.

Kh_roxas_741

`Cloud said:
I tried battling Xigbar many times the only part I get stuck on is where he does his move where he shoots a flurry of bullets at me. I need a way to dodge them. Any Suggestions?

You have to run in circles in that little square that he warps you to

Joy

Bronze Member
Alright, i was thinking about this exact part when it hit me. What if it is like the last battle and you have to keep pressing X and sora will reflect it. Because in the last battle it will say Attack until you press X once, then it will say reflect. I don't know, justa thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back