• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxtaunkown

Right before Xigbar and Sora battle, he calls Sora Roxas. And he calls Sora Roxas again before he dies. Why does Xigbar refer to Sora as Roxas? Is when he says, "But MAN did it pick a dud this time" he refers that the keyblade picked Sora as a dud. But this also indicates that there was other(s) keyblade wielders. Do you think that he is refering to Roxas as the other keyblade wielder?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
all the members call sora roxas at some point, because they probably just see roxas inside of sora. xigbar calls him both name because xigbar isn't all that bright.

and when he said it picked a dud this time, he's referring to previous keyblade weilders, i mean, xigbar is an older guy afterall, and sora's only been the keybearer for about a year or so.

Master Chief

And the fact Xigibar probally lost his heart a long time ago. Because hes just a strong enough nobody to keep his form like all the oter organization members.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
He calls Sora Roxas because when he looks at Sora he sees Roxas an he knows that they have fused an he's messing with Sora because Sora still doesnt know why he's being called Roxas.

Xigbar has meet other keyblade wielders an thats probably why he has one eye. He lost a fight with a keyblade wielder in the past.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well what ever Xigbar problems were, he just lost to another Keyblade master, and his name is Sora. He is not coming back from this one though. He should not of called him weak., Well now he is nothing.

X DoubleSunday

that and they know roxas can still "hear" them tech nically and since roxas was one of them, luxord is speaking to roxas "how could you?" since he was one of them. sorry if that doesn't make sense. it does in my head!! haha

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It makes perfect sense. But it is not like Roxas can come out of Sora's body and say hay!!! The only reason why Roxas joined the 13th Order was because he could find out more about his past and join with his other half. I can see why they could say that Roxas is a traitor. The reason why is because they trusted him and thought he wanted the same thing as the 13th Order, but the only way he could become complete was to fuse with Sora and become one being like they were ment to. I guess they called him a tratior was because he joined with his more destructive half. They considered Roxas as a loyal member but it seems like he is doing nothing but slowly destroying it. But it seems that they are not bright enough to figure out that Roxas does not call the shots. Sora does. Sora has control over the body not Roxas. But I some how think that Roxas is more happy with his choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back