• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
That moment when you realize the reason Xigbar keeps seeing Ventus in everyone isn't because of BBS but because he was with him in the Age of Fairytales

Who gave you the right to blow my mind like this!
Now I wonder what Xigbar thought in BBS upon seeing Ventus. Or if he even has to do with him being there? Ugh, this whole UX thing hurts my head.

SomeKHFan

Awards
Maybe it was Xigbar seeing Ventus that made him think there were others from the time of KHUX still around, which eventually led to him finding Demyx, Luxord, Larxene and Marluxia. Also don't forget we don't know yet how those 4 became nobodies......maybe Xigbar/Luxu had something to do with this.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER

Come to think about it, maybe Master Xehanort learned the art of body snatching through Xigbar.
Maybe, maybe not. But isn't that sort of Master privy info you get under another Master's tutelage? I think he said something like this in one of his reports in BBS.

Maybe it was Xigbar seeing Ventus that made him think there were others from the time of KHUX still around, which eventually led to him finding Demyx, Luxord, Larxene and Marluxia. Also don't forget we don't know yet how those 4 became nobodies......maybe Xigbar/Luxu had something to do with this.
Possible. He recruited Organization XIII members number IX (Demyx), X (Luxord), XI (Marluxia) and XII (Larxene). I'm sure he would have recruited number XIII as well (Roxas), seeing as how he resembles Ventus.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER

Maybe, maybe not. But isn't that sort of Master privy info you get under another Master's tutelage? I think he said something like this in one of his reports in BBS.

Possible. He recruited Organization XIII members number IX (Demyx), X (Luxord), XI (Marluxia) and XII (Larxene). I'm sure he would have recruited number XIII as well (Roxas), seeing as how he resembles Ventus.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

darknessofheart

Awards
Xigbar I think is a surprising plot-point done right. Regardless if Nomura had this planned out (which I highly, highly doubt), it actually works incredibly well. When looking back at past scenes, it just fits so nicely. Braig and Xigbar are probably the best characters in the series; they understand the absurdity of the situation without having to draw a big underline like Axel did in this game. The fact that he is such an important character makes it all the more funny and great. At this point, I don't even see him or the MoM as bad guys; they're two guys anyone would have a great time with over some drinks at a bar.

D3cca

At first when he fell off, I'm like, "Finally we see the end of this annoying dude." *gets to epilouge* "WHAT THE FREAKING HECK!!!! I STILL HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS GUY!!!!"

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
At first when he fell off, I'm like, "Finally we see the end of this annoying dude." *gets to epilouge* "WHAT THE FREAKING HECK!!!! I STILL HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS GUY!!!!"

I mean, he was a Nobody when he jumped off, so it was a given he was going to return.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Xigbar is a lot of things, but annoying is not one of them. He's cryptic but he has personality, which makes a more memorable villain than the monotone behaviours of Ansem and Xemnas.

Nexale

Actually, I was quite the opposite. When he "died" I was "don't tell me this is Xigbar's end after years of erratic behavior and cryptic sentence that makes everyone think he knows more about everything than any other character in the entire series". Specially after the Olympus cut sentence of "May your heart be..." I was kind of waiting for a big reveal, and when he just say those about wanting a keyblade I almost have a heart attack. I mean, everybody in this series has a key blade now, Yen Sid has a fabric, you just have to go there and ask nicely. So... it was a relieve after seeing the ending.

The Luxu thing quite confused me, after all. Like it has been stated in the thread, their mannerism remembers the MoM, so I was hoping that he turns to be him. And besides, Luxu looks kind of naïve to me in Back Cover, just following his master orders without questioning, but that might be just because he was too young: he might have centuries know but yet... I admit I didn't see that coming and I'm still quite of... don't know, maybe I just forged me a wrong impression but Back Cover Luxu just wasn't manipulative at all. What happened to him?

Awards
Actually, I was quite the opposite. When he "died" I was "don't tell me this is Xigbar's end after years of erratic behavior and cryptic sentence that makes everyone think he knows more about everything than any other character in the entire series". Specially after the Olympus cut sentence of "May your heart be..." I was kind of waiting for a big reveal, and when he just say those about wanting a keyblade I almost have a heart attack. I mean, everybody in this series has a key blade now, Yen Sid has a fabric, you just have to go there and ask nicely. So... it was a relieve after seeing the ending.

The Luxu thing quite confused me, after all. Like it has been stated in the thread, their mannerism remembers the MoM, so I was hoping that he turns to be him. And besides, Luxu looks kind of naïve to me in Back Cover, just following his master orders without questioning, but that might be just because he was too young: he might have centuries know but yet... I admit I didn't see that coming and I'm still quite of... don't know, maybe I just forged me a wrong impression but Back Cover Luxu just wasn't manipulative at all. What happened to him?

Probably years of exposure to No Name. I support the theory that it's a keyblade of darkness and that MoM is watching through it and more than likely influencing Luxu vicariously. Or perhaps it was a neutral keyblade that was swayed by events and ended up leaning towards darkness, who knows?

Also someone mentioned YX had silver eyes in the scene but it also showed him with hazel eyes at some point, not full on gold.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla blablabla

Luxu might have been influenced through the centuries of exposures to different circumstances. He's been literally living a lot of lives in a lifetime.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I’m conflicted. It’s a cool because I like Xigbar but it just leaves many unanswered questions. Like when did Luxu take over his body? And has his remarks about wanting to wield a keyblade just been a lie this whole time? And why was his mission important to the saga? How does it fit within MoM’s plan?

It could go on and on and on.

Zul

Awards
I’m conflicted. It’s a cool because I like Xigbar but it just leaves many unanswered questions. Like when did Luxu take over his body? And has his remarks about wanting to wield a keyblade just been a lie this whole time? And why was his mission important to the saga? How does it fit within MoM’s plan?

I'm guessing he did even before he met MX for the first time, since Braig's mannerisms never inexplicably changed.

The "real" reason for that though is the fact that this is pretty much a retcon. KhuX didn't exist when KH2 existed and I can only imagine Braig encountering TAV is as far as Nomura wanted to go with the character at that time.

Askelon

His "end" feels kinda rushed and i though that the guys who annoyed us for 3 games can't disappear like that. Marluxia, Luxord etc still have some plots for them, so why not him.

On one hand i'm glad there is more to him, on the other hand i feel like it's another case of "same face for differents characters because of reasons".

The secret reports answers some of those questions.

Nexale

Probably years of exposure to No Name.

Ballad of Caius said:
Luxu might have been influenced through the centuries of exposures to different circumstances. He's been literally living a lot of lives in a lifetime.

Speaking about No Name and centuries of exposures, that reminds me of an ancient tale (I think it was from arabic tradition, but not sure...) about a man who create a carpet which tell all the history of mankind (past, present and future), but the result was that everyone who looks into it ends up blind or crazy, because there were not just one destiny but millions of possibilities a human mind cannot process. Is kind of far-fetched, but maybe looking at the future also cause some kind of mind damage in KH, and that is the reason why both MoM and Luxu behavior is kind of "weird". Perhaps after experiencing centuries of their own lifetime and also gazing into others possible life through the eye of No Name, Luxu became somehow "unbalance" as their Master.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert

Spoiler Spoiler Show

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So I guess Xigbar is still a Nobody since the Re:Coded secret movie shows the recompleted him as how he did in BBS.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Not sure where else to put this but I just realized that Luxu and Luxord share the first three letters of their names. Think that means anything or just a coincidence?

Back