• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar: thats right he used give me that same look?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

Im new hear so if this argument is allready hear then just forget about it

when xigbar meets sora for the first time he says (thats right he used give me that same look)
when we first heard this we all said roxas but now that i have playd days i can tell you roxas never gave him a look so does that mean he was talking about ven i think so

o and i am one of the few who do belive xigbar is mx:lol:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Xigbar is not MX and I also think he was talking about Ven. Well I think he was talking about both Ven and Roxas since they look alike. Most likely Ven though cuz Sora was giving him a hostile look and in Days when Xion looks like Ven, Xigbar's like, "Why do you gotta look at me like I killed your goldfish?" which I believe to be a pretty hostile look

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
You think Xigbar/Braig is MX? He's not, MX is Rihanna! Duh. That song Unfaithful? 'Bout Kairi's Grandmother, just sayin'.

Anyway, it's already been stated Braig saw TAV when he was an apprentice with AtW, so I think that kills Braig/Xigbar being MX. Especially since Braig has no Keyblade (most likely) and isn't old.

jdgjordan

For real? You think Xigbar is MX...Good God...
o i am praying to god that its true:36:

You think Xigbar/Braig is MX? He's not, MX is Rihanna! Duh. That song Unfaithful? 'Bout Kairi's Grandmother, just sayin'.

Anyway, it's already been stated Braig saw TAV when he was an apprentice with AtW, so I think that kills Braig/Xigbar being MX. Especially since Braig has no Keyblade (most likely) and isn't old.

an tell I see on screen proof that xigbar is braig druing bbs i am staying with my mx being xigbar staments arnt allways what the sound out to be

Lonbilly

Awards
an tell I see on screen proof that xigbar is braig druing bbs i am staying with my mx being xigbar staments arnt allways what the sound out to be

I'm gonna be completely honest and say I have no idea what most of that sentence said. Seriously.

jdgjordan

I'm gonna be completely honest and say I have no idea what most of that sentence said. Seriously.

sorry was in a hurry there. what i was saying is that just because you read somting in an interview it makes it true. no .things can be changed or they where just worded rong. so maby xigbar is mx then he became braig durring the final battel and saw ven but does not remaber every thing just pieces or i am full of it.

hope that was better and sorry again for the bad typing.

Lonbilly

Awards
sorry was in a hurry there. what i was saying is that just because you read somting in an interview it makes it true. no .things can be changed or they where just worded rong. so maby xigbar is mx then he became braig durring the final battel and saw ven but does not remaber every thing just pieces or i am full of it.

hope that was better and sorry again for the bad typing.

Well, I just doubt Braig is MX for obvious reasons. Plus, I doubt the interview was worded wrong or will become false. If MX was really BbS (which would have been thought of way back when the script was already finished) Nomura wouldn't have said "Hey guys, Braig saw TAV as an Apprentice of Ansem the Wise. Bye!" and I doubt while Braig was MX while being the apprentice. You think Ansem the Wise would have said something about it. Plus, Xigbar has no Keyblade, so >.> Not to mention he isn't that old either.

And, I doubt MX is in anyway connected to Xigbar but connected to the other Xehanort and his many clones/counterparts.

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Although I'm pretty sure he's not, especially with that interview pretty much out right confirming Xigbar/Braig to not be MX.

Awards
Ya know that does make since now that I think about it. It also makes me wonder what interactions he's had with Ven.

And dude Xigbar is not MX...just no.

jdgjordan

Ya know that does make since now that I think about it. It also makes me wonder what interactions he's had with Ven.

And dude Xigbar is not MX...just no.

:cry: i dont no why its so hard to belive mx/xigbar but o well you guys have your theories i have mine just how the world works.

but yea i have put a lot of thinking into that xigbar meeting scean. and it seems he likes to give hints about the past. awome thow of making us think roxas first time playing then you go back and relly think about it it may be ven

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
o and i am one of the few who do belive xigbar is mx
lol.gif
his not...

i dont no why its so hard to belive mx/xigbar
are you joking dude? wow

jdgjordan

are you joking dude? wow[/quote]

no alot of pepole belive terra is xehanort from kh 1 and 2
meaning he changed his eye color hair color and skin color

so why cant mx change is hair and beard and skin

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
no alot of pepole belive terra is xehanort from kh 1 and 2
meaning he changed his eye color hair color and skin color

so why cant mx change is hair and beard and skin
terra being Xehanort(which i dont believe) makes more sense because Xehanort and terra look alike

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Its plausible that Xigbar was talking about Ven

and as for the Xigbar/MX theory...no

Xehanort =/= Braig + X. Easy as that. They could have come up with a better name for Xion, but they stayed faithful to the anagram + X pattern

jdgjordan

terra being Xehanort(which i dont believe) makes more sense because Xehanort and terra look alike

xigbar and mx do look alike to:confused:

can we all just get of the mx/xigbar debate it going no where let just talk about what this thread was meant to be about if you think xigbar was talking about ven or roxas :cool:

Neku's nobody

-SPOILER ALERT-

if you played days you know that when xigbar fought xion and he saw ventus' face on her body he said "Why do you always look at me like I just drowned your goldfish" That was the look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back