• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar in bbs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonyman5

ok in kh2 xigbar talked to sora about the kay blade holders befor him. that must mean he know's them and if he did do you think he's tolking about terra?. so now im thinking in bbs we will see whos the next kay blade holder if ther is one...

:confused:what do you think?...:confused:

V

V.A.T.13

Nomura said that Braig did see the 3 knights.

I expect to see all 6 members and a young Kairi in BBS.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
It says that Braig (Xigbar) was the only one to see a Weilder before Sora. Not to mention that Terra and Ven are in Radiant Garden so chances ae good that he seen them.

Or he could be talking about Mickey when he was at Hallow Bastion

Well, Xigbar did say "others", meaning he saw more than one...
Also, there's the fact that Nomura stated himself that Braig say VAT...

A

Azrael

I'm sure Braig and the four other Apprentices will be there along with little Kairi

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Same as everyone else, Braig and the other apprentices will make an appearance. And perhaps a young Kairi too.

Detronilizer

Xigbar said:
But MAN, did it pick a dud this time. You don't look like you're half the hero the others were.

Interviewer: In the World that Never Was, Xigbar said to Sora “You don't look like you're half the hero the others were”. Does that mean he’s comparing Sora to previous Keyblade wielders before him?

Nomura: Yes, he was. I was hinting “Xigbar has met other Keyblade wielders before.” As for something more than that… I’ll leave it to your imagination.

Xigbar said:
How many years ago was it... People with blades of keys started to appear and fought great battles.

Interviewer: We’d like to inquire about the new secret movie “Birth By Sleep”. In the new event “The Truth about the Chamber of Sleep”, Xigbar mentions a “group that wields Keyblades”. Is he talking about the 3 armoured people in the movie?

Nomura: Yes, Xigbar witnessed them when he was a disciple to Ansem the Wise.

Yes, so most likely Xigbar, or rather Braig (as he was still a whole person back then) will appear in BBS. I'm sure the other apprentices will be seen as well; remember that Zexion's eyes widened when Xigbar said that the "other friend" might be located in "The Room of Awakening" in Castle Oblivion. So yeah, the apprentices should have connections to the characters in BBS.

UrbanQuattrus

It says that Braig (Xigbar) was the only one to see a Weilder before Sora. Not to mention that Terra and Ven are in Radiant Garden so chances ae good that he seen them.

Or he could be talking about Mickey when he was at Hallow Bastion

What says? Not the scene where he's talking to Zexion, because he doesn't say he was the only one to see any such thing.

Braig and the other apprentices will probably be in the game but I doubt they'll be a big part of the story.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
What says? Not the scene where he's talking to Zexion, because he doesn't say he was the only one to see any such thing.

Braig and the other apprentices will probably be in the game but I doubt they'll be a big part of the story.

Read the post in front of yours.
Other than Xigbar, no one else makes a connection that they have seen a keyblade until Sora (or Roxas) with the exception of Xehnanort who saw King Mickey's keyblade and documented it in the false Ansem reports from KH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back