• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xigbar in 385/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

is it just me or does anybody else think that playing with xigbar (in 385/2 days) will be like playing a version of wisdom form without the quckrun? if it is that would suck.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
....and what makes you say that? There is absolutely no means to draw such conclusions o-0

khloser4life

....and what makes you say that? There is absolutely no means to draw such conclusions o-0

the fact that xigbars weapons are sniper guns in which he shoots with, and in wisdom form, sora shoots magic from his keyblade. i know its kinda stupid but im worried it will be like wisdom form because i hated wisdom.

Terra_3

the fact that xigbars weapons are sniper guns in which he shoots with, and in wisdom form, sora shoots magic from his keyblade. i know its kinda stupid but im worried it will be like wisdom form because i hated wisdom.

well i liked it a lot so you can stop with you random rants

Nintandy

Bronze Member
o_O I'm sure all the characters will have variety. Different characters for different gameplay styles, and not everybody prefers sword style weapons over long range. Personal preference really ^^.

Makes you curious how single player will work out, in terms of characters you play as. I mean BBS has three scenarios apparently. I've been thinking for 358/2 Days other Organization XIII members will be part of a party, but in multiplayer you'll be able to play as whoever you want for "missions".

Seikay

the only that really makes wisdom form wisdom form is the magic and sliding, so if what your saying is that Xigbar will be like wisdom form without the sliding then that would mean he is just shooting, so wouldnt that mean your saying all 3rd person shooters are like playing wisdom form?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I'd think that each Organization member fuctions in battle differently, so you can choose which one you prefer to use over ones you may dislike.

khloser4life

oh. well. i never thought that they would make him like a third person shooter. wow. then i guess this thread should be closed. but i dont know how or if i even can.

Seikay

I'd think that each Organization member fuctions in battle differently, so you can choose which one you prefer to use over ones you may dislike.

Thats what Im hoping, I tihnk they should add minigames in there and you can only play certain ones with certain members, I would like that.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
i can see where you would draw the comparison, but i dont think so because there is a difference between xigbar and widsom form, for example, xigbar can teleport, wisdom form cant

khloser4life

i can see where you would draw the comparison, but i dont think so because there is a difference between xigbar and widsom form, for example, xigbar can teleport, wisdom form cant

thanks. at least someone sees where im coming from but i do have to admit i was like high when i wrote this or something.

Seikay

YOU DO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!! We got a druggy in da house!!!!! run stop drop and roll. that was wierd, I saw where you were comming from I just like to criticize theorys.

khloser4life

YOU DO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!! We got a druggy in da house!!!!! run stop drop and roll. that was wierd, I saw where you were comming from I just like to criticize theorys.

i dont do drugs. its an expression. and it wasnt a theory, it was just a creative thinking (?). but your critsizm helped me see what i was saying was wrong. so thanks.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

No, they're not just going to slap together some random battle system. They're going to carefully put it together seeing as they have at least 8 months...[random guess]

Also there is still the option of turning off the DS and picking Saix.

I used to hate Wisdom, but I like it now. Join us, join the wisdom side. We have evil cookies baked with darkness, and puppies too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back