• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar has met others?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LousterDaRooster

Under Marluxia's bed with a flamethrower, hoping h
Just before you fought Xigbar, he mentions a comment about how Sora is 'weaker than the others.' If Xigbar knows of other Keybladers, could he have had a role in the Keyblade War? I thought about this when I heard it. Being that appears slightly older then other others, maybe Xigbar had memories of the Keyblade Wars that might have been/ be significant in KH3.

A

Audo

Yeah most of us had figured out that he knew past keyblade weilders. When he compares him he implies that he fought them or at least the Org did so I'm assuming that the others took place in the time frame between when the Org. was first created and when Sora awoken as a keyblade weilder. Who knows, he could have simply been talking about Mickey. but i dont think he had anything to do with the keyblade war because that seemed to happen a long time ago.

Pyro

LousterDaRooster said:
Just before you fought Xigbar, he mentions a comment about how Sora is 'weaker than the others.' If Xigbar knows of other Keybladers, could he have had a role in the Keyblade War? I thought about this when I heard it. Being that appears slightly older then other others, maybe Xigbar had memories of the Keyblade Wars that might have been/ be significant in KH3.

he probably just fought some others when he was a nobody. well did he how long ago he fought one?

Last edited:

Killer Sora

This may seem off topic but it leads to xigbar
Has anyone ever noticed that in many stories ... awww crap I don't know how to explain this uhhhhhh oh
In the Princess Bride Wesley as the Dread Pirate Roberts talks about himself as if he were someone else to Buttercup he is then revealed to be who he was describing
well Xigbar might be doing the same thing
saying he knew the Keyblade wielders but not revealing he was one

Drag00n24

Killer Sora said:
This may seem off topic but it leads to xigbar
Has anyone ever noticed that in many stories ... awww crap I don't know how to explain this uhhhhhh oh
In the Princess Bride Wesley as the Dread Pirate Roberts talks about himself as if he were someone else to Buttercup he is then revealed to be who he was describing
well Xigbar might be doing the same thing
saying he knew the Keyblade wielders but not revealing he was one
I know what your talking about that would be cool if that is ture but he may had some rule in the keyblade on who know he may be a keyblade wielder?

P.S That is a great movie.

Xelris

touche, i dont thnk he was though, otherwise i think his nobody wouldve wielded keyblades like roxas. i suppose its possible but i just dont think that Braig was a keyblader. besides it wouldve said in the ansem reports and it doesnt even hint at it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
There is a rumor that Zexy's weapon was a keyblade. JUST A RUMOR? But if it was true, which it totally is not, then why would someone go out of their way to DESTROY Zexion's panel, when Roxas' was just sitting there.

~
Somewhere in Castle Oblivion:
Axel: Conspiracy senses...tingling
Marluxia: You don't HAVE conspiracy senses.
Axel: Yeah? Well...well I have "I'm going to stab Marluxia senses" . Are they're tingling like crazy.
Marluxia:...
Axel: I'm going to stab you
Marluxia: YES I FIGURED THAT OUT ON MY OWN THANK YOU!

Pyro

purified_riku155 said:
There is a rumor that Zexy's weapon was a keyblade. JUST A RUMOR? But if it was true, which it totally is not, then why would someone go out of their way to DESTROY Zexion's panel, when Roxas' was just sitting there.

~
Somewhere in Castle Oblivion:
Axel: Conspiracy senses...tingling
Marluxia: You don't HAVE conspiracy senses.
Axel: Yeah? Well...well I have "I'm going to stab Marluxia senses" . Are they're tingling like crazy.
Marluxia:...
Axel: I'm going to stab you
Marluxia: YES I FIGURED THAT OUT ON MY OWN THANK YOU!

nomura said zexion's weapon would be a spoiler so he had that panel like that. i been hearing to much of org. memebers(except roxas cause he is a part of sora) were keyblade masters we don't even know that. theres no proof saying they were keyblade masters.

O

Oberon

Yeah, all Xigbar did was say hints to KH3... :S, maybe It is Nomura's character personalized...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Pyro said:
nomura said zexion's weapon would be a spoiler so he had that panel like that. i been hearing to much of org. memebers(except roxas cause he is a part of sora) were keyblade masters we don't even know that. theres no proof saying they were keyblade masters.

read my post again:

myself said:
There is a rumor that Zexy's weapon was a keyblade. JUST A RUMOR! But if it was true, which it totally is not, then why would someone go out of their way to DESTROY Zexion's panel, when Roxas' was just sitting there?

I said rumor. I did not say "I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT ZEXY'S WEAPON IS A KEYBLADE" Please do NOT take me for an idiot.

Pyro

purified_riku155 said:
read my post again:

I said rumor. I did not say "I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT ZEXY'S WEAPON IS A KEYBLADE" Please do NOT take me for an idiot.

so b4 i even posted that u already knew about zexion's panel being tha way it was? i wasn't saying that u believe his weapon was a keyblade, i meant to say ppl are starting posts thinking org.members were keyblade masters.

Rebirth Motum

Website
www.Myspace.com
LousterDaRooster said:

I think he may be talking about Roxas and the other Organization XIII Members... and that he was the weakest of the XIII...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well no offense, Zexions weapon being a spoiler means absolutely NOTHING. His weapon could just be a fork. The fact that we don't know what it is, means we are oblivious to it, we have no idea. A picture of it would be... Yep... A spoiler. No matter what it is, the fact that we don't know what it is makes finding it out a spoiler. Ansem from KH1 was really Xehanort. Spoiler. Roxas is Sora's shell. Spoiler. Axel dies. Spoiler. Saix has a beserker mode. Spoiler. It's all spoilers if you're told before finding out in the game. That's what I believe he ment, he was just (like every other time he talks) trying to play with our mind. I think the real reason he destroyed Zexions plate was because he didn't KNOW what weapon he had.

Zexion having a keyblade, is honestly stupid. Everyones getting one and it's just becoming way to predictable. As for the other heroes... It's possible he has met them. If anything I would say that Xehanort was an old Keyblade Master. He definatly has the possibilities of being it, plus all the strange powers he has could work with that to. Althought we don't even KNOW if Xigbar was telling the truth. He likes to "mess" with his oppnents and belittle them. He could have just been trying to make Sora feel like crap.

~Leo~

Sora is what, 15? Xigbar looks around 50. He could have met a few that lived for short periods of time.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
~Leo~ said:
Sora is what, 15? Xigbar looks around 50. He could have met a few that lived for short periods of time.

Xigbar isn't that old... He looks in his late 20's or early 30's. His voice is pretty young. His vocabulary is also that of a younger guy, he's rather immature which kind of adds to making him seem a little younger. He's one of the original members of Ansem the Wise's staff. Briag. He's only been in the Organization for almost 10 years. Base on Xehanorts research, they didn't know that much about the Keyblade Warriors. So the most possible answer is that during the time between him becoming a Nobody and the start of KH1, there was another Keyblade Master that he ran into... Though it doesn't seem that possible.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OKay, I think that Xigbar was actually talking but Roxas. You know how all the other orginization members were talking to Sora as if he was Roxas, well Xigbar could have just been talking about Roxas, rubbing it in that he was weaker then the other organization members, or Sora being Roxas's other half, was kind of an honorary member, therefore being weaker then the others. Thats what I think anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back