• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar? ANOYING!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Not jus that, you need to fight back as many times as possible,and turn into some forms:D

Forms are not reccommended in that fight. Anti-Form likes to appear, which in that fight is completly useless.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Forms are not reccommended in that fight. Anti-Form likes to appear, which in that fight is completly useless.

Yeah, but remember. Anti-Form doesn't appear at ANYTIME. I think there was a website or there still is, that shows how Anti-Form and Final form(if you haven't gotten it) work. Showing when they appear etc. So if you know how the forms work, then forms are recommended in that fight especially, because Xigbar was one hard org member.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah, but remember. Anti-Form doesn't appear at ANYTIME. I think there was a website or there still is, that shows how Anti-Form and Final form(if you haven't gotten it) work. Showing when they appear etc. So if you know how the forms work, then forms are recommended in that fight especially, because Xigbar was one hard org member.

Meh. He's hard the first time you play through it. I killed him without barley taking a hit last time I played through it.

C

Colours

What. Last time I check, you could use forms. Don't make me look like an idiot..........please. ;3

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Do what everyone does.... BUTTON MASHING~!!!!!!! xD

or some of us use stratgies to beat him, XD

pretty much just use reflectga when he shoots a arrow at you, and get really close to him, and you'll do alot of damage, or you could just use the button mashing like R-K said.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Do what everyone does.... BUTTON MASHING~!!!!!!! xD
XD

that's what I do. expecially in tony hawk games.

Umm, I don't know how to help you with your xigbar problems, because he was easy for me. you probably already beat him by now, but if you haven't, then what part do you need help on?

Kyo The Wolf

Well, use the reaction command to reflect his bullets any chance you get. At the beggining of the battle where he is shooting at you through cursors and etc. move around and when it gives you the choice to do a reaction command do it. When he is done with tat attack him any chance you get. When he shoots at you use reflect to reflect the bullets back on him, so yeah it would be a good idea to have reflect on the magic shortcut menu. When he sends you on the thin piece of floor and shoots tons of bullets at you, run around in circles to avoid them, do not jump or glide, that will most likely cause instant death.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That just wasn't pertained to you sir, everyone actually.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I would say Xaldin is harder but everyone is diffrent, all i can say is use all raction commands and at all costs dodge his gun shots, and don't die ;]

C

Colours

I would say Xaldin is harder but everyone is diffrent, all i can say is use all raction commands and at all costs dodge his gun shots, and don't die ;]

I totally agree with this.>>
The reaction command can help a lot, though you need to know what you are pushing before you attack him.;3

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Yes i agree, just keep rebattling, i must say sometimes i like losing as it makes you rebattle which makes your expreirence go up ++ it adds a little challenge to the game. :)

C

Colours

Yeah, first time, he's pretty hard.
But replaying the game; rebattling him, you learn his moves. Making him an easy boss.

He was hard for me at first, but I used my forms to finish him off.

Yes i agree, just keep rebattling, i must say sometimes i like losing as it makes you rebattle which makes your expreirence go up ++ it adds a little challenge to the game. :)

He was kinda easy after the 12th battle.

C

Colours

Xigbar is more of a telepath fighter, he doesn't just stay in one place, he moves around. That is why he have the most advantage. ((=3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back