• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar and Zexion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zed-Omega

Just a thought about a particular scene in KH2FM. Xigbar told Zexion of his theory about Castle Oblivion, with the chamber of waking being there. Well, Xigbar apparently knows everything about Xehanort/Xemnas' plans, as he was in on it as Braig. Thus, what did Xigbar hope to achieve by telling Zexion? Zexion, while mysterious and calculating, seems to had on great impact on the bigger story. What possible reasoning could be behind it? Since discovering Ienzo was Ansem's adopted son, i keep thinking that perhaps Ienzo/Zexion is more important than he seems. I have heard people saying that Zexion was actually good and was a spy for Ansem, i have heard that Zexion was Braig's Cohort in enticing the other apprentices to darkness. Im not a fan of the second theory, however, it does strike my as odd that his adopted on who appears to be very young could betray Ansem. I myself believe Ienzo was forced to ask for the lab,however i can not deny that he was throughly evil in COM. Zexion is certainly mystreious and could possibly be important to the plot, However, that is pure speculation. Im just interested in why Xigbar chose to tell Zexion about Castle Oblivion when he is seemingly unimportant to the story?

I would like to hear other people's opinions on it.

Benihime

not bad for your your first post

personally, i like the idea of hom being a spy for ansem
but that doesnt explain why an 8 year old would betray the person who took hm in when he was alone
i dont know who to feel more sorry for, ansem or ienzo...

Zed-Omega

Thanks, I want him to be a spy, Im just at loggerhead as to why Xigbar chose to talk to Zexion?

MeggieKeyblader

I don't think Zexion/Ienzo is particularly important. I read somewhere that Nomura said that all of the Apprentices besides Braig were pretty much unimportant to the plot.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
First of all, welcome to the forums Zed-Omega.

What you ask is a valid question. Maybe there's no sustenance behind his telling Zexion at all. Maybe he just told him for no apparent reason. Tetsuya Nomura could have implemented the conversation in to the story to get players aware to the tie between Xigbar and Xemnas.

MeggieKeyblader

Tetsuya Nomura could have implemented the conversation in to the story to get players aware to the tie between Xigbar and Xemnas.

Yeah, I think Nomura just made Braig talk to Zexion as a plot device. He had to choose one of the other 4 Apprentices, and Zexion is the most liked of the 4, so he probably chose him. And some of the others were dead already, I think?

Zed-Omega

Thanks Ventus air-man, I think thats possibly too. It's interesting to hear the different opinions.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yo welcome. But still, I could be completely wrong. You never really know when it comes to KH.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Welcome to the forums, Zed-Omega. :)
This is not a bad theory. I think it would have to be something to do with plot device.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Maybe he talked to Zexion because he thought Zexion would know something from ATW who would in turn tell Xigbar

XIII Nobodies

The way i see it, Xigbar probably wanted to see how Zexion would proceed from there. It probably peaked Zexion's interest in CO, which led him to be there. It could be that Xigbar thought Zexion was the best candidate to find the hidden room in order for MX to proceed with his plans.

Zed-Omega

Wow nice replies. So i thought i should put down exactly what i think. I think Ienzo was tricked into asking for the lab, perhap not realising what Braig and Xehanort wanted to use it for, after all Ienzo is young, and Zexion was shown to be slightly naive. However as Zexion, He has reliased he was fooled. I think Xigbar was taunting Zexion, calling Ansem Bothersome. I think to further torment him he let loose a little bit of info about CO knowing Zexion would be curious. I believe Zexion was evil and loyal to the Org, but Ienzo was the only loyal apprentice to Ansem.Plus Zexion did not see too fond of Xigbar, Trying to end the conversation a few times. Zexion may be bitter about being used to obtain a lab.

Im probably wrong but if Zexion does have some importance then I think this is Xigbar's reasoning. However Im doubtful Zexion is that important, I hope he is, but doubt it.

Detronilizer

It doesn't end there. Remember that Zexion's eyes widen upon being told about the "other friend", meaning Zexion knows Ven. As well as that, Zexion brushed off Xigbar's claims of Xemnas' ventures into the Chamber of Repose, meaning that wouldn't be the first time he's heard of it. Do only Xigbar and Zexion know of VAT and Xemnas' connections to them? Bigger question is how does Zexion know?

Zed-Omega

Zexion does know Ven, Ven saved him, so OMG Zexion keeps getting more and more mysterious.

kaialone

Has it been confirmed that Ienzo is ATW adopted son,i read thjat it was confirmed after you save Ienzo from spome Unverded.But in this scene Even says nothing about Ienzo being Atw adpoted son:In fact he says that he (Even) is raising Ienzo,wouldnt that make Ienzo Evens adopted son? here is the scene : YouTube - BBS: VEN4 Radiant Garden its around 6:30

(lol @ Scrooge)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
for some reason i dont believe zexion was important at all =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back