• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

XeonHort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

ok this is not a theory so dont freak out

this is about Xheonhort's name

how come his name already has an X in it and he isnt a nobody?
is it possible to have 2 X's in a nobodies name or do the nobodies make up their own names or somin

can someone plz explain

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
1. His Nobody name is Xemnas. He always told everyone he was Ansem.

2. He was the leader of Organization XIII, they all get the x from him.

3. He is dead and the only thing I think of him for now is that he was probably a keyblade weilder.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I hope you all know that Xehanort isn't his real name, it was just a named given to him to explain why he could not remember his past.

i am sure that in KH3, we might find out his true name.

Twinblades

also it's another

so the reason his nobody name was xemnas is cuz he always called himself ansem?

i wonder wut it would be if he never called himself ansem but still turned into a heartless

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
The Silent Soldier said:
I hope you all know that Xehanort isn't his real name, it was just a named given to him to explain why he could not remember his past.

i am sure that in KH3, we might find out his true name.

I did not know that. It did seem weird why his name spelt No Heart, but I never knew the true reason. i guess he doesn't remember his name which is why he called himself Ansem....

Maybe he will come back the same way Maleficent did. That would give Maleficent's revival an importance. If somebody remembers Xehanort's true name, Xehanort may come back, the same way Maleficent did.

soul of riku

...He wuz asken about the name xeonheart not xemnas. and they will probably will answer ur question in kh3. if they make 1.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Re: Xehanhort (spell it right next time)

Why does everyone mispell his name? Anyways...
Xehanort without the x can spell another, and no heart. It may be mere coincidence, or it could be hinting at something. Xehanort is not the man's true name, it was given to him by Ansem the Wise, because he didn't know his true name.
Xemnas without the x is Ansem, because he told everyone that he was Ansem. Xehanort with an x would be all messed up and strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back